Would be possible get mining while drive a car?

I mean, with the energy of the car in the road.

woah

Just mine like the guy in China who bought like 300 old PS3s and used their processors to mine.

>tesla car mines coins while you drive/charge it
>pays itself off
>zero emissions from the human race in 20 years
HOLY SHIT OP

DELET THIS

Very shitty idea. To mine with battery, kek.

Nope

BINGO. Thanks for the ICO idea.

Take the fucking car out of the equation and mine on a generator if you want, would literally be more profitable to just sell the stolen fuel you would need for it though

What about mining with exercise bike power?

We are thinking in 2017 and OP is already in 2030

Money skeleton is that you?

I don't see why not. If you could scale the computation to the gross power output you could theoretically be consuming & therefore getting kbytes per km/miles

if you think this is, or sounds like a good idea. Look into EGC.
Actually dig into it and you may find some interesting stuff. their website and wallet are pajeet tier, but we all know that it actually takes ground breaking code to create something like you are talking about. These dorks are fucking doing it, are a licensed company in the United States, and are more than likely to be bought out.

YOU'RE ONTO SOMETHING OP
don't believe me, look it up. i've been accumulating but they need help lol. they've been around for years and need help. Look at their message boards. dig deep brother

we're gonna make it when this takes off

wondering if i'm trustworthy?
check the tag.
get to work user.

there are really shitty but low-power USB stick ASIC miners. an exercise bike could trickle-charge something like a car battery running a bank of usb asics. kek

Burn calories and earn salaries!
Increase your heart rate and your hash rate!
Introducing BIKE COIN!

Proof of distance, run, coords.
the phone does a few POW on idle to secure the network, you gain a currency to Hodl, then they reward you with other token for some gamified system to spend.

would be possible to shit post on chinese business forum?

Isn't there an age limit on this underwater basket weaving imageboard?

ohhhhhhhh bike coin is the future, bikies are gonna get rich and swole

hey guys, i was just wondering, would it be possible to mine with the power of a plane?

See what I want to do is sneak into an airplane and hook up a bitcoin miner that will run whenever the plane goes and the bitcoins will appear in the address I set up.

I will do this for many, many planes secretly of course.

Then I simply leave and carry on my own business with passive income falling into my pocket until the planes explode.