Daily reminder that Hindustan reached its apogee under MUSLIM rule

Daily reminder that Hindustan reached its apogee under MUSLIM rule

Pahjeet hindu loo-shitters can't into civilisation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkOsgXHUGs0
youtube.com/watch?v=ijvVHdF7Ekc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even without the Muslim rule, ancient Pajeets were just as fucking useless as they are today. The Hindu/Buddhist peak was reached in the Afghan/Pakistan region

Think about that for a minute.

Indian 2030. Just wait.

India will be a superpower in 2030.

>mfw hindogs literally worship and drink cow urine

youtube.com/watch?v=tkOsgXHUGs0

what you say you rat basterd kunt.

>tfw Muslims did nothing of any worth until they conquered Persia and then passed Persian accomplishments of as "Muslim"
>tfw every time Muslims invade a more civilized and cultured place they turn it to shit
>tfw the sack of Baghdad was cosmic justice and the Muslims finally got to rightfully experience what they had long done to others
>tfw the oil runs out in 4 or 5 decades the middle east will go back to being an inconsequential shithole dominated by Russia and Iran.

India is Aryan and will become a global superpower by 2030. You katuas will get what is coming to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=ijvVHdF7Ekc

That video just proves how insecure Pajeetsare. Who the fuck comes up with something like this? It proves nothing. Literal autist tier commercial.

I'm amazed how obsessed Indians are with Europeans, or more appropriately white skin.

I kinda feel bad for the native pale women of India.

Literally every Pajeet I have ever met seeks some kind of recognition from foreigners. They just need to be told why they are so fucking great. Might be a cultural thing, but fuck me it gets old.

Mauryan era was the best actually

Is there any nationality that comes close to India for butthurt inferiority complex?

Had to think about this. And Nope.

>Is there any nationality that comes close to India for butthurt inferiority complex?
USA, and this is from an American. Tho I would consider myself a New Englander more than anything..

2040?

poland

Pakistan and Poland

t. Pajeet

No Pakistanis have an inferiority complex when it comes to Indians anyways

*Pakistanis have a superiority complex

This. Most Pakistanis know they're whiter/more confident than Pajeets.

t. 100% Caucasian white boy

Wasn't it 2020?

The funny thing is even the Pajeets recognize Pakistani superiority. The Pajeets believe white = might, and acknowledge that Pakistanis are whiter and better looking.

Even Hindu propaganda can't deny that the Mughals brought civlization to India

When you stop Pajeets from burning their women alive

Same with Spain.