STORJ is the PBC pick for Nov 2nd. You have to hate money if you don't get in while you still can

STORJ is the PBC pick for Nov 2nd. You have to hate money if you don't get in while you still can.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/uygUQms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Huge if true

Moon time :)

more than considerate if pretty accurate

we're discussing the pbc picks now

there's a few that we think that's why vrc and vrm are getting pumped so hard too

discord.gg/uygUQms

niiioce

up 35% already in two hours..... get in!!!!!!

Weird, I was at the barber today and the old guy asked if I'd picked up any storj today. I said no? He said "well ya outta"

this says enough

No one has any money left to buy

I like it this for 20min debating if I should buy in and it appears to have already corrected itself, it appears to be the real thing

The palm beach pick isn’t until the end of the month

The normies are obsessed with PBC, they are going to jump on this 4hrs late like every other time. Buying now

This is going up while btc is mooning. Should tell you something. Think what'll happen when btc stabilizes

Soon as this hits front it's going to 100% easy

To be fair, desperate /bizfags are pumping this right now without really knowing if this is the PBC pick.

also , people are going to flock to this
because no one is buying on BITTREX
and front page is easily 5% extra growth

Veeky Forums doesn't have the collective buying power to push this more than .1 sats

Doubt

I should have screenshot the threads i made trying to tell people of this upcoming moon because nobody listened and now Im going to be rich because I bought early

There's definitely heavy volume. But this is still just rumor. BTW, what's this PBC Nov 2 pick? I thought their pick came towards the end of the month?

too late to get in ?

asian whales just posted it in their VIP channels.

It'll probably spread soon

They are holding an emergency conference.

Teeka's holding a free lecture on cryptocurrency and is gonna shill a few coins there to entire new investors to come in.

Storj seems to be one of the likeliest picks along with ripple.

really? Is that why the price is tanking?

Unture, email said the coin was trading @ 0.20c when STORGJ was closer to 0.40c at the time of the email on Oct 25th.

Looks like it's recovering already

they're gonna mention multiple coins, ripple will be the pick but storj has a better chance of pumping.

is there an user at this conference? Is that how we know this?

Nah it's just analysis if you look at the pic, it fits all the criterias from the people visitng the conference and giving talks and what Teeka mentioned.