This BTC pump is not right. Normies can’t cause it to pump this fast. Normies buy a little at a time. Here and there

This BTC pump is not right. Normies can’t cause it to pump this fast. Normies buy a little at a time. Here and there.

Tinfoil hat theory: Bitfinex (largest BTC volume..4x that of fucking Coinbase) is artificially pumping with Tethers. Maybe huge dump before US doors close Nov 9th?

This doesn’t make any sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

cmegroup.com/media-room/press-releases/2017/10/31/cme_group_announceslaunchofbitcoinfutures.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a pet conspiracy theory that BTC's price is being propped up by the Russian government.

It's not spoofy.
Institutional buyers are coming in.
Wait for mainstream articles calling for 10k.
That's when you'll know they've bought in

New tethers were issued the other day

wallstreet is officially in

You haven't even begun to witness a fraction of my true power!

Majority of this pump beyond 3k is the same group of people buying coins from themselves

This may kill Bitcoin like egold

all alts are being sold to pump buttcoin. how isn't that obvious to you? look at eth and omg on bitfinex recently.

The reason is simple, everytime bitcoin raised in value, altcoin dropped in value.

Guess where the pump coming from? It is not rocket science.

>behind the 2016 election result AND bitcoin pump

what CAN'T this man do?!?!

save his own country's economy

Because of fork soon

This.

Give me a pecentage:
>normies FOMO
>Seg2x Fork
>CME announcing Bitcoin Futures
>Alts getting raped

bitfinex gets tethers based on margin trading demand
a lot of people are putting up their crypto to go long on btc. gotta accommodate that.

I forgot
>Bitfinex pumping with worthless USDT

i love how dumbass's on here think this surge in price the past week is just normies latching on and NOT financial institutions. it really shows the true sorry state of Veeky Forums and the dumb cunts on here. inb4 (you) are on here. sure..but at least i am minted in bitcoin and not hemorrhaging wojack shitcoins like the newfags here

Compounding reasons my man. ETF's moving in, s2x coming up, shorters capitulating, normies moving in, etc.
Shit should be even higher desu.

Oh, and altcoins are all garbage unless you love playing the lottery, ICO flipping is over. Might take you a couple of years to realize.

Its jeff bezos i guarantee it the man has more money than he could spend in one lifetime why not transfer a bit to autistic basement dwellers

>average idiot here

no, bitfenix'd. no.
stop fucking posting here everyday. You've posted here for a solid week, we know you're mad you sold at 1k, get over it you noob.

0 to 37 btc, I love alts, your experience may vary

THIS

ffs bitfinexed, stop with the fucking bullshit already
Also, if you didnt notice, GDAX is leading this rally so it certainly is real normie money comin in

manipulators want to maintain their wealth at $3,000 per coin , so they manipulate a fake pump to over $7,000, then crash it to $3,000, then they will argue "look, we suffer a crash like everybody else, our wealth crash from $7,000 a coin to $3,000 a coin"

it looks like a crash from $7,000 to $3,000, but it's a manipulated crash where their wealth remains the same (before and after are both $3,000), these manipulators don't suffer anything, all other buyers suffer losses in money

in a normal non manipulated market, bitcoin will crash from $3,000 to $1,000. only in a manipulated market, bitcoin will go from $3,000 to a manipulated height of $7,000 then crash to $3,000, nothing changes, it's $3,000 to $3,000

>where their wealth remains the same
?????? how do you lose money and keep it same?

usdt?

Which is surely a good sign for us small fish playing the long game. Let the sharks feed and don't buy the peak. There'll be another bubble after the "crash".

Manipulators make money by shorting their positions at the peak, thereby taking the money of weak hands while maintaining their positions.

the money will be used to go straight back to him when they start using BTC at amazon.com anyway

wishful thinking. especially for me who has tens of thousands ready to buy BTC when it 'crashes' . it virtually never does, and not to 50% of present value. When a correction takes place it will probably not even crack 6000USD. a lot of people keep saying this seemingly with hope of some sort of hopeful self fulfilling prophecy . I think this year might end up with bitcoin that not only rules most out of the market for them but will have literal scarcity and only bigger exchanges will be the people dealing with them. when algo's become a majority influence , people will have to jump shit to shicoins to even have a chance or even have supply of them.

It is always the same story, and it always crashes, at least 40% most times

You tell me... do you really believe 24 billion dollars worldwide has moved into BTC in the past month? (5k-7k) part of me thinks it's possible, that money is nothing to governments like china and russia.

Sure, the entire world is pretty rich. 800,000,000 per day is pocket change.

There will never be scarcity in bitcoin as long as it can still be mined.

cmegroup.com/media-room/press-releases/2017/10/31/cme_group_announceslaunchofbitcoinfutures.html

DELET

Just be careful guys, if wallstreet pipz are in then the correction will hurt big if everyone starts running, might take years though but just be alert

*forked

It's coming from ETH/XRP and other FIAT paired coins.

>wallstreet is buy high sell low
kek who knew, I can tell you that wall street still isnt in. why? because wall street will just open up its own exchange not use existing ones

>What is ledgerX
Still I don't think Wall Street is in. Not before this fork.

this one has 0.1%

There's only a handful of large volume exchanges. It's not a tinfoil hat theory, it's very probable. How else would exchanges attract people to buy if they don't pump up their coins every now and then?

Lmao, you're retarded. Financial institutions are still run by normies. What fucking difference does it make where the money comes from? The end goal is the same for everyone.

>because wall street will just open up its own exchange not use existing ones

Gemini