Cheddar Man Info

nhm.ac.uk/our-science/our-work/origins-evolution-and-futures/human-adaptation-diet-disease/cheddar-man-faq.html

We were able to extract enough information from Cheddar Man’s DNA to run it through a forensic tool that predicts differences in the level of skin pigmentation in modern world populations3. The results indicated that Cheddar Man’s skin pigmentation was most likely in one of the two most highly-pigmented of five categories ('dark' or 'dark to black'), and definitely not in the lightest categories.

Other urls found in this thread:

gnxp.com/WordPress/2018/02/15/white-modern-northern-europeans-are-genetically-more-like-brown-south-asians-than-brownish-ancient-northern-europeans-were/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whiteness is a mutation just like blue eyes and red hair. plus whites came from the caucasus and migrated.

>Haha white ppl used to be dark!
So? The Hunter Gathers of Europe today still have great continuity with its modern inhabitants and were not anything like modern day Africans genetically, because if we were to take the "race is only skin deep" meme serious, aboriginals would be the same too.

gnxp.com/WordPress/2018/02/15/white-modern-northern-europeans-are-genetically-more-like-brown-south-asians-than-brownish-ancient-northern-europeans-were/

Neat.

niggers invented cheddar cheese, huh

sandwich fillings would be rather sparse without our dark friends

every biological change is a mutation, brainlet.

Cheddar Man doesn't contain the known hominid alleles for light skin; but no evidence has been put forward that he contains known dark pigmentation alleles either. I don't know what this (((forensic tool))) is, but if they can't demonstrate that he has dark-skinned alleles any more than he has white-skinned alleles we have to assume Cheddar Man's skin tone to be similar to that of his closest living ancestors, who to my understanding were light-skinned but swarthy.

Even if HGs were swarthy, they were still White in a racial meaning, and European in a genetic sense.

what was the haplogroup of the Cheddar man btw?

He did have the ancestral variants for skin pigmentation. You don't seem to understand the subject at all.

white genocide normalization propaganda desu

retards whg is as near us like the chinese are to mongols so no a great difference skin color mean nothing

Cheddar Man's like this?

>proto indo europeans are closer to other proto indo europeans than non proto indo europeans
Wow, who would have thought about it?

mtDNA was U5

Potentially a little darker but yes. Cheddar Man was a proto-poo

>U5
Interesting, it's a typical EHG marker too. And do we know his y-DNA, or is it too damaged to check?

I haven't found it anywhere I'm afraid

Pure bred Sami people were short, black-haired and their face had a brownish tint. I think Stone age Europeans were pretty much same.

Didn't we already know this?

I don't understand the big deal. White skin is a relatively recent adaptation to lower levels of sunlight.

Finnics didn't came to Europe until Metal Ages, I'm afraid.

Plus Eastern Euro HG were actually quite tall, and had European skull shape, pigmentation not mongoloid like lapplanders.

doesn't say that they compared other genes in his body with people from modern times, indicating that there is a genetic heritage. Even if he had darker skin, he could have just ended up there somehow, or been part of a tribe / race that was eliminated by whiter peoples. He may never even had kids. Given the false science that msm produces these days i would not take this seriously.

>Note: Fst between Sindhi from Pakistan and WHG (Cheddar Man was one) is 0.087. Sindhi from Pakistan and English is 0.023

between English and WHG?
South Asians and Euros are pretty close to one another, all things considered.