theflippening.github.io/open-letter-to-bitcoin-miners-from-another-miner/

Other urls found in this thread:

theflippening.github.io/open-letter-to-bitcoin-miners-from-another-miner/
coindesk.com/split-no-split-bitcoin-miners-see-no-certainty-segwit2x-fork
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>theflippening.github.io/open-letter-to-bitcoin-miners-from-another-miner/
>Bitcoin Cash shilling

No way fag

Lowest IQ made up bullshit I have seen on biz this year. You get the Steaming Pile of Bullshit Award for the Year.

does it make you mad that you chose the wrong coin?

I'm not mad. I'm extremely amused at the fact I am going to watch you get your shit pushed in, just like the mong that posted on here this morning that he was dumping 100 BTC to drive bitcoin below 4k. All the mongs that believed that steaming pile of bullshit and shorted
Bitcoin got liquidated. Most of them probably jumped out of buildings by now.

If you actually think 100BTC is enough to drop the price to 4k you deserve to lose your money

nice refutation of the point

>he was dumping 100 BTC to drive bitcoin below 4k.

FUCKING KEK"D

>steaming pile of bullshit x2

Can anyone actually intelligently debunk this article? Genuinely curious

No, also read coindesk.com/split-no-split-bitcoin-miners-see-no-certainty-segwit2x-fork

Jiang Zhuoer, founder of the world's third-largest mining pool: "To be honest, I do not care about bitcoin now, bitcoin cash is bitcoin. I earn by mining bitcoin, [selling it] and buying bitcoin cash. We mine for the most profit and buy bitcoin cash."

Sorry to say segshit shills, but if you don't buy back into Bitcoin (Cash) very soon you're going to get wiped out.

Underated

the best code will win in the end, the markets will choose

Segwit2X Is fatally flawed, as admitted by the Script kiddie developer. He sulkenly blames it on Core 14, but then admits Segwit2x will have to limp along on Core 14. Pic related. You dumb mongrels and your bitcoin fud fomo 2x and Bitcoin Crash, er Cash, and worse yet, the Mongs who believe your con games time after time after time. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! *breathes in * HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear to God, I have to babysit this board 24 - 7 to counter you Mongrels and your scam- a-minute mentality. Jesus fucking christ on a scooter. Get a job.

I don't understand your argument, are you stating I'm fudding segwit1x? I have no segwit1x coins and will never purchase any.

Please kill yourself.

It is the same type of scam using the same type of fud. Same Modus Operendi.

this.

Even I have almost 100 BTC (and bitcoin cash)

Fart boners

The author is mostly correct.
But he's missing the bigger point. What happens when Bitcoin Cash becomes king again, in his vision?
It will become controlled by miners again, because miners will have all the hashing power and the money.
The miners will do the same thing. They'll gain control of development, and force in anti-features to gain revenue from transaction fees.
Crypto can not remain on proof of work forever. It's not only stupidly wasteful in electricity, it gives central power to mining rigs who have their own motives.
Even if they get their 1 GB block size, 10 minute transactions are still too slow for retail.

The current requirements for running a node at Visa's scale dictate that it won't run on an average computer for both bandwidth and disk storage reasons.

This takover attempt will fail worse than the Bay of Pigs, and I can assure you, that was ugly.

also to add onto this, the whole crypto ecosystem is too immature for adoption.
Markets can not handle an entire fucking currency having to go through hardforks every few months just to get some 10% improvements.
If bitcoin really was viable, it would have scaling abilities in place already.
I'm an ETH fanboy, but the fact they couldn't roll out POS on schedule is a big blow.

Ripple or Lumen might be able to take advantage of the other currencies failures, but I think retailers will still have a sour taste in their mouths after experimenting with bitcoin and having it backfire.

What scam? Bitcoin Cash is no scam; it is literally bitcoin, the only bitcoin.

Perhaps the end game of bitcoin is not for it to be a tool for point of sale transfer of wealth but merely a store of wealth like gold. Let the other coins deal with the day to say transactions while bitcoin becomes the new gold.

Holy fuck that is I think the stupidest comment I've ever read on the entirety of Veeky Forums and possibly the internet.

I keep buying in higher than I sold it for. If history repeats, it will moon, and i will cry. I will provide you all with beautiful pink wojacks.

This idea is a coping mechanism coming from Bitcoiners who have an emotional problem adjusting to the reality that Bitcoin will not win out.
Bitcoins current price demands that it is accepted by retail. "Store of value" does not have a $110 Billion market cap.
Tell me, do good stores of value lose 80% in a year? There is no such thing as a bull market without a correction. The correction is coming, not if, when.

Again, tell me, if another crypto actually does have the tech capabilities of currency, why would you keep your money in bitcoin while another coin actually achieves retail market caps of $1 Trillion+?

Yeah, 'till a Navy Seal Sniper comes along and pops your melon fron the poop deck of a Frigate, Pajeet.

"Coin Function" Is a Fedora Alt Coin Scam meme that means nothing. Bitcoin has evolved in to a Digital gold /store Of Value. Case in point; 100 Billion incoming from Hedge fund for Derivitives trading. Deal with it, or hang yourself with that extension cord in the corner. Honey Badger Bitcoin don't give a fuck.

Oh, wait, that 100 Billion in derivitives trading money is headed for Bitcoin Cash, because its the "real bitcoin" NOT! Dumb motherfucher. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! *breathes in * HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy I'm in alts now. No matter what the fuck happens I'll get what is considered bitcoin.

This is such a stupid comparison. If Bitcoin can't actually be used as a currency then it has no value outside of thinking it will sell for a higher price later on. Gold has real value in the real world and isn't just speculative.

Dude you are a major fuckhead. I bet you have zero social skills

To double down on that point, if the market loses confidence that bitcoin price will keep going up and instead thinks it will go down and it has no real world value to back it up it goes to fucking zero you dumbass.

People of extremely high IQ generally have abrasive peronalities, as they do not need to wrap themselves in the security of others for survival.

thankfully I'm 100% in ETH with 500 right now (bought in at $9)

"The Market" of which you speak has lost control of Crypto. Now it is movers and shakers in the hundred Billion dollar range that have control of crypto. Neet basement dweller sentiment no longer applies.

keep coping buddy

Thank you for the unsought random shill. Mum has tendies ready upstairs. run along now.

I have an extensive Family, many children and grandchildren who tolerate my abrasiveness for the lavish lifestyle my intellect and hard work provides.

Are people of extremely high IQ able to spell?

If you cannot see that there is literally an undying community of people who support Bitcoin Cash and that overtime Bitcoin Cash will grow, you deserve to stay poor.

Albert could not spell. He spent many hours in the corner with a dunce cap over it. Obsession with spelling is a sure sign of a low IQ, the need for others approval.

So many people FOMO'd into selling everything into BTC for this rally and almost no one is talking that there is a chance (even if you think its a tiny chance there is still a chance) that people with power are going to cripple BTC and try for a hostile takeover. If they are successful and you are all in on BTC you could be completely wiped out and literally no1 seems to care b/c they want some B2X shitcoins. I just don't understand....

What bullshit Bitcoin fud will you kiddies come up with tomorrow to conduct your next BCC Altcoin scam pump and dump?

BTW, Bitcoin Crash- er Cash tanking, Real Bitcoin hitting one ATH after another RIGHT NOW!!!!

What if someone with tens of millions of dollars invested into BCC started spamming BTC with high fee transactions and brings the entire network to a crawl for weeks or months? Sure it may cost them millions of dollars to do it but if they are successful they could make hundreds of millions on BCC rise. How much faith in BTC will you have when you can't even sell it on the exchange as the price tanks unless you pay a $500 transaction fee? If you don't think these are possible outcomes when billions of dollars are at stake you basically belong to the cult of "btc is going to 500k nothing can stop it im gonna be rich no matter what". You will end up swallowing the barrel of a gun when you lose everything with that kind of blindness.

Are you literally retarded? BCC has been going up twice as much as BTC recently. HOLY FUCK YOU GUYS DESERVE TO LOSE EVERYTHING

if it was a closed letter i might listen...

BTW Roger Ver strikes me as the kind of person who would be willing to spend a few million dollars to see Blockstream defeated and Satoshi's version of Bitcoin thrive.

Because of suckers being sucked in to a biz pump and dump scam just like Link, Ark, OMG, Neo, shall I continue? PT Barnum once said there is a sucker born every minute. You scam pump and dumpers ability to get people to buy your shit over and over and over proves that just as true 100 years later.

I have an equal quantity of BTC, BCC and BTG. Soon also B2X and BTS. I'm covered

Simpsons did it already

Yeah it's totally being pumped and dumped with 2 billion in volume. It's probably being pumped by the biz discord group right?

So what's YOUR excuse?

Mainly in SoKo, and it is widely known that their politicians and business women are the only people on earth more dishonest than a biz discord pump and dump group = ( you) r8kt.

Look into Bitcoinereum if you truly believe this.
This is your Message "user"