Why does /pol/ say that Churchill was responsible for WWII? I know you fags lurk here so I want an answer...

Why does /pol/ say that Churchill was responsible for WWII? I know you fags lurk here so I want an answer. He wasn't even Prime Minister when war broke out and everyone hated him for Gallipoli. It's like claiming Ted Cruz started WWIII.

Please explain.

Because /pol/ is retarded and brainwashed

I'm 97% sure it started as bait but noone on /pol/ critically examines claims before regurgiating them so it just got handed down as truth

Because they're absolute morons without even the faintest clue of what they're talking about.

That might be just a joke, user. You're not supposed to take everything 100% at face value.
But if you're curious he's probably referencing neo-nazi conspiracy theories about how the British "planned it all" and didn't just let Hitler have all of Europe.

We Australians just really hate Churchill over muh Gallipoli

>He wasn't even Prime Minister when war broke out
No, but he pushed for the Norway disaster, the degenerate sot.

Pol uses non-linear thinking.
It's satirical if you can prove it wrong. If you can't or don't challenge it, it's true.

Because /pol/ starts with the conclusion that Hitler did nothing wrong and adjusts their beliefs from there.

Why do you even care what /pol/ thinks?

Listen to these words of wisdom:

>"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."

Nobody there is brainwashed, just retarded.

>This is what anti white subhumans actually believe

>literally proving the post right

>/pol/ is filled with uneducated retards who have no idea what they are talking about
what? no way!

>this is what the pedophile worshippers from leftypol actually believe

>IF YOURE NOT A RETARDED /POL/STER THEN YOURE LEFTYPOL!
kill yourself

>some /pol/lack spent hours browing gay anarchist forums taking screencaps
>then made it all into an infographic
>instead of doing anything interesting or productive with their life
>and probably felt thike they were 'saving the white race' while they read through massive amounts of gay forum posts

Ill give it to you /pol/lacks, you do know how to make me laugh

They've been brainwashed by The Greatest Meme Never Told

Its not a joke. This is a common alt-right meme point.

Yah stupid people like Henry ford, voltaire, John E. Rankin, William pierce, Kevin mcdonald, etc, etc

>if you don't mindlessly believe anti white propaganda you are stupid
>the subhumans leftists trying to act smug after being found out
Sad!

We caught a live one. Hey can you respond to the OP? I'm curious how you rationalize this.

We don't.

Why do you leftists hate the white race?

Do you know who the Prime Minister of Britain was in 1939?

Because a subtly concept like nation or people is too hard to understand, idiots from both sides prefer color of skin.

A social-democrat pussy called Chanberley

Why can't you tell me why you're anti white,shill

That's not an antifa shirt. That was around back when Bush was president.

I like the Anglo race, not the fucking Hun.

>the cowardly leftists still can't accept one of his own or explain to me why he wants to destroy the white race

10 BTC says you are an American trying to LARP as a Nazi.

You know that idiots like you would be considered untermench, don't you?

>the only poeple who don't hate the white race are nazis
why shouldn't I support the nazis again?

>you're an idiot if you don't post on leftypol all day about how you want to destroy the white race for your BLM masters
this is what leftypol mutts actually believe

Neville Chamberlain

Not everyone who thinks you're an idiot is a leftist antifa who hates the white race. You're just an idiot.

Also, I'm not kidding about that shirt, a friend of mine had one back in high school, so that dates it to at least 2006. It's a joke "Communist Party" shirt. I don't remember a whole bunch of antifa back then, I kinda remember those guys showing up when you Illinois Nazis came out of the woodwork.

I'm still wondering how the hell I'm supposed to clap for the inferior Hun to the superior Anglo or Frank.

>You're not supposed to take everything 100% at face value.
Literally impossible for 98% of Veeky Forums

it's like fucking clockwork

>the lefttypol shill is still denying it
he's a mutt who killed white shouldn't you be celebrating, leftypol?

do you want a safespace, leftypol?

>36 posts later and /pol/ cannot answer the OP

I'm actually convinced at this point that /pol/ doesn't even know the major actors of the war. I don't even know how people debate people on subjects where they don't even know the most basic of facts.

It's because people like you that no one takes /pol/ serious, stop being a retard.

>People keep feeding the troll (you)s

>/pol/ is one person

this
sage and move on

>the leftypol mutt is actually expecting people to answer his obvious falseflag
how is this supposed help your ""workers revolutions", you anti white subhuman?

You are right. /pol/ is 1 person with 200 + russianbots. My mistake.

>I obsess over a bunch of homosexual teenagers and feel they are a clear and present danger to me and my life on an imageboard
/pol/ really has fallen on hard times haven't they? I guess with all the civnats shitting up your formally whitenat board you need someone to blame, but being from reddit yourself you can't blame them,

Stop larping as you are from /pol/

>asking questions is a "falseflag"

XD! Where do I upboat this?

yes #herturn

>the leftypol shill calling others reddit
leftypol is allied with reddit

So is /pol/, ever wonder why the users kept increasing during 2016 and especially after the /pol/ "colony" of r/thedonald was shut down?

Reddit has /r/thedonald and /r/antifa, if you count reddit as one thing they are allied and fighting against everyone.

>the leftypol mutt knows this much about reddit
no suprise, it is an anti white leftist website

you know they have more leftist subreddits than that you leftypol shill

You really need to LARP like /pol/ to show how dumb they are?

>calls others dumb
>literally worships the black supremacists and wishes he could live in wakanda

>When the anti-white leftist website supplies over a third of your right wing userbase
How embarrassing

>literally worships the black supremacists and wishes he could live in wakanda
Better luck next time /leftpol/, you've been discorvered

leftypol loves that movie

You forgot the best part, user, to include the board owner, who's literally a tranny slut

I didn't see in there where it says anti-Semitism is historically factitious or morally wrong

>I don't remember a whole bunch of antifa back then,
Antifa has been around for decades. It's a eurofag import, from your fellow faggots there, just so you know whose dicks you need to suck in thanks.

It's the same baiting fag posting this every thread isn't it?

It's the same

He's been doing the same shit for at least a year now, it's not even subtle

that's not nicholas cruz

Stop responding to him. He's a known troll.

The question is... he is a troll from /pol/ or a lefty LARPing as /pol/?

He's Australian, it's just what we do

Have you read Hitlers peace offers where he would return all the countries except the lands with majority germans in them? In that peace offer he even demanded that Poland be allowed exist.

I'm sure he was 100% honest.

>he even demanded that Poland be allowed exist
What a truly revolutionary concept!

Why the fuck would he give their lands back when he was the most powerful and on the verge of victory?

>In that peace offer he even demanded that Poland be allowed exist
Probably could have saved himself the trouble by not invading it over a shit port in the first place

What could be the possible gains from doing that for hitler?

Because he ruled German and could whatever he wanted

He wanted to reshape Europe, not dominate it.

So that's why he invaded Yugoslavia for not sucking German dick?

So he could replace it's government with one accord his world views

>It's like claiming Ted Cruz started WWIII.
Nigga he did start WWIII and WWIV so stfu

I was sarcastic.Political leaders make promises all the time only to break them a few hours later. Hitler promising freedom to conquered countries is the same thing, especially when you know how those countries were actually treated.

That sounds awfully like domination to me user

ITT: Veeky Forums proves once again it's the easiest board to bait.

>antifa wasn’t around when bush was president
Nigger you what? The organization called ANTIFA maybe but pretending antifascists are a new thing is stupid.

He would have released Poland... a fascist twisted Poland...

That I'm sure would be 100% favorable to Germany, dominated by it if you will

Strangely no, German get fucked when many of these "client states" didn't helped them.

Italy, Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria were never really client states

Slovenian, Vichy France, Estonia... put more resources into their own objectives than into helping german

Estonia was never really an ally though

Ad hominem: the post: the movie

>having no other arguments
Vae victis

excellent work