See what shitcoins did to me

See what shitcoins did to me.
Ask me anything.

Holy shit dude
How?

looking good user, keep it up

I feel much better now about losing half my bitcoins. Sorry for your loss, user. That looks brutal.

its literally turned me into a pink wojak

its 3 pm on a weekday and im at home drinking

Would you mind to share few sats here?

1GRMVFECiWjzgmV4jGgLXyHaRtamM6Y8z2

I'm getting JUSTed too but at least I waste better my few sats.

Link?

>He fell for the HODL meme

Kind of looks like....

what coins grew your portfolio and which ones blew it up. also, are you still up or down from the total amount of fiat you put in. pls respond.

Move aside, true suffering coming through

Margin traded.
I thought I was good at it on Polo. Very patient when trades went against me. Who knows maybe I am. Increased my bitcoin stack from about 6 to 42 doing this.

I had longed ETH at around .1
Today, I decided I finally had enough. It liquated slowly over time. I wish it was just all at once, but c'est la vie.

I expected a jump after the fork, a jump at Devcon, never happened. So, I'm taking my losses and moving on. I am literally back at my principal from an all time high of 200k that I was going to use to buy a venue. It's a weird pain, but I'm moving on.

I'm going to put .31 BTC into a coin I feel has good potential to 30x, and start all over again.

What?
OP lost like 200k

Give us a hint about that coin

Whatever, the first letter, the exchange where it's listed.

Anyway don't give up, bro.

I don't understand how can Veeky Forumstards be so bad at shitcoins like what is your strategy? I make a fucking killing just buying into the hype and selling within the week of the spike. The only way to lose money on shitcoins is to buy past the first day of a spike.

All in OMG. Whew lad.

ah fuck now there's an idea

it'll recover 2x after the fork

OP lost hundreds of thousands you stupid fuck

I'll give you that information for free, it's verium

5 mil marketcap and it will moon in the same way GRS did

Actual OP here. Want to avoid being shilly, but its TRX.