PBC

Mark my words this is the real palm beach coin.
Under $1
Already mentioned by PBC before
Been trading at all time lows
Gaining mainstream attention and has a CEO that Teeka can talk about that everyone in the general public would know aka firefox creator
Has not pumped yet and a low market cap for the industry space it is in term of potential.
Easy Product and space that noobs can understand unlike GNT and Storj. Also advertising is like a trillion dollar industry.
Teeka would not let his pick get out early and pump before any noobs could buy it.
Special guest speaker co founder of ETH is high on BAT's potential as well.
BAT is found on both guest speakers platforms.

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/236943/global-advertising-spending/
discord.gg/Q5CZYBJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Hey guys... who here would want to invest into the next Firefox?
Forget that Firefox never made money.
Who is down to make some
speculation money off of it?
Huh.
No one?
Let me try one more time...."

Look, I have bags of BAT, but it is not the coin.

XRP is the pick

STORJ has the most potential to moon after conference.

Sorry, but we will have to wait for real news and development to unload these bags.

Nope. It is not a new coin tomorrow night. It is an old pick that he will use to have them practice buying crypto.It has to be on Jaxx wallet because mystery guest is Jaxx guy.

>advertising is like a trillion dollar industry

statista.com/statistics/236943/global-advertising-spending/

Or half a trillion dollar industry, but why not just overestimate by 100% because that'll get the people buying.

Even the people at BAT know that the sales are going to be low for the first few years.
It's almost on the same pace as GNT.

At least with XRP there's a product.
Teeka isn't going to tell people to invest into something for 1 year that doesn't really have any major growth capacity.

He will laugh as all of the the Veeky Forums idiots drive up the price of the coin on the "news" and the newbies will become subscribers because it mooned!

just watch

I await your wojack

BAT bagholder here.
Everytime they roll out something new, the price dumps.
It's a shitcoin.

How do I just buy the newsletter? It's 3k for it, right?

Sad thst most people will read this and think it is just a shill attempt. Because this is the #2 most likely coin he will mention tomorrow (after Ripple) and it is incredibly cheap right now.

I am not even trying to shill . I bought my bags in anticipation. It will either be ripple or bat or both. Just watch

Even if it is not the Palm Beach pick the price for this coin is insane. This is a potential top 5 coin marketcap in the next 2-3 years. They could be acquired by facebook or google.

Youre all stupid

Hes gonna pick something with a small market cap

its not a meme

XRP will only double over the next year and BAT only 3-5x

>BAT 3-5x over the year
lmao

Its still GNT, he gave so much hints

Its XVG
100%
Twentya already leaked it on discord

Lol it was already leaked on the PBC discord u fucks.

discord.gg/Q5CZYBJ

its not BAT u tard

PBC Discord? I think you mean some weird cunt talk about fisting and his pubes kek