Only Warning! SELL BITCOIN CASH NOW!

Bitcoin cash buyers are 93% Korean. Incoming.

Don't read a whole lot of Japanese, but that looks like a Missile Warning. Dafuq, OP? Update, like NOW?!

once it breaks 600$ other exchanges will join in the fun might start tomorrow

I was just at the Korean market and a 70 year old Korean man was having a conversation
and he said that South Korea was going to get attacked.
I was like "that's fake news."
And he was like "No. Taiwan has screwed us."

Find out what you can, and report back quickly. If we do not hear back within one hour, we will assume the worst. Godspeed, and good luck, user.

would south koreans stop buying bitcoin cash if war breaks out?

wouldn't they like.. buy even more as a safe haven or some shit?

There are 18,000 artillery pieces aimed at Seoul. Assuming 4 dead per shell, that's 100,000 Koreans in the first 4 minutes that will not be buying anything.

Give or take an arm or leg here and there. Rough figures.

Sorry. that was in poor taste. There are people here reading this who will die. May God be with you tonight.

Are you fcking retarded? Yes bitcoin cash is very heavily towards KRW, but can you please explain to me how if there were an artillery strike that would hurt bitcoin cash? They are not the only BUYERs they are a big portion of volume. This is a unique case in which many bitcoin cash would be at the very least, temporarily removed, causing a big uptick in scarcity (what makes something valuable if there is demand).
Volume does not = buying, anytime someone buys, someone else has to sell.

Don't try to be clever user, if korea is blown up say goodbye to your money

Survivors of the first salvo who still have service will dump , then die. Then everyone else will panic sell bitcoin cash.

1. Note - the Korean Market is in the US.

Old man thinks that North Korea could somehow strike first. My brother was USNI & stationed there. He thinks it's safer at the Navy base in South Korea than it is in the Bay Area.

2. The sad news is that if tons of Koreans died , that would mean that a ton of HODLERs would have been created.

3. A theory is that IF North Korea was to be taken over that South Korea & China would have to work out a deal to take in the immigrants in exchange for the limited natural resources of North Korea. And that temporarily it'd cause both governments to go in forms of debt because
the intelligence of any NK citizen is equal to a South Korean 8 year old. And most of them have severe mental side effects of growing up there that aren't really reversible.

What does that have to do with Crypto?

Well for the time being Crypto would give South Koreans interest rates against their currency which would likely go down because they'd be a welfare state to useless North Koreans.

1. Great Name
2. Not really, Koreans are annoyed easily. And many would move to a different country (Canada, US , France, Dubai ) to get away from the mess of bringing in new citizens.
They'd probably pump all of their savings into Crypto as they prepare to move because the exchange rate would kill them ////
the government could crack down on people moving money out of Korea. And cause a black market for people to get exit visas.

Notice my name? The war is over a mineral called Monazite, which contains Rare Earth Elements, Thorium, and so on. The North has enough to supply the Globe for thousands of years, and we WILL have it. Your Citizen ramblings are amusing, but erroneous.

In coinbase we trust

Looks like their holding forever then!

nothing was wrong with my statement
1. Koreans move away from Korea for good all the time.
2. You don't think this will annoy them / have any issue with the Economy?
3. You're right about Monazite in Soktang-Ni , why else would the US be over there?
China / Japan could do this on their own.
But it's not just NK that has it. It's everywhere (there's more in China & the Southwest region of Africa than NK , the world doesn't need NK's supply to survive ... but people could get rich from it)

coinbase holders are gonna dump BCH or..?

There is also massive tonnage in the U.S. I own much of it, but I consider it a Strategic Reserve for my Country that will be used last.Africas is unmineable for many reasons. Been there. The only way for us to take chinas is with a 100 year War wiping out 1/3 of the Earths population. So, We will take North Koreas. We will rebuild Seoul and Samsung for you after the War.

Gonna? Are.