I hate myself for not buying bitcoin when it was still $5000

I hate myself for not buying bitcoin when it was still $5000

Other urls found in this thread:

cmegroup.com/media-room/press-releases/2017/10/31/cme_group_announceslaunchofbitcoinfutures.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I hate myself for not buying at 100
>500
>1000
>2000
>3000
>5000
>6500
>10000
>..........

50k in 2018 just buy it now dumbass.

btc literally doubles every 2months

It will touch 5k once more, if you dont buy then... Well you have no one else to blame

I had 30-40 in the olden days when they were less than $1. I just bought stuff on the deep web and played online poker.

it wasnt supposed to actually go this high. this was a mistake. shut it down now

it doesn't really matter how much it cost, everyone is a winner here as long as they don't put anything in shitcoins

Everyone who put it all on btc will be a loser when it crashes.

why does bitcoin increase in value? just because people think they can sell it for more later?

cmegroup.com/media-room/press-releases/2017/10/31/cme_group_announceslaunchofbitcoinfutures.html

I hate myself for setting myself a limit of 300€ every paycheck and having invested only 600€ so far

>if I had just put $500 of my savings into BTC a few years ago I would be a millionaire right now

If you put $500 into BTC now you might be a millionaire in a few years

You would had sold it at 1k, or lost it at Mt Gox or BTC-E.

>futures mean it'll sky rocket in value

look at oil
look at natural gas

lots of people are about to play themselves

>if I sold my alts for bitcoin just a few weeks ago, I'd have over 600k
>only 230k instead

those are in a glut, your point being?

230k is still a lot man, wish i had that kind of $

if i had half a bitcoin i wouldnt rest until i turn it into 10

>didn't buy bitcoin when it was $.02
Why even live

Tfw you realise that if you had have just bought and held btc back in May you'd have an $80k profit rn. Instead you're getting just'd by holding alts.

Fucking plebs. I bought in back in 2007.
First 3 to reply to this I'll send 69 BTC

1DLBvC9E7Q7eEKyx3U9QSTL1XCawbG46jr

I want to believe

12hSaX5GMj6gtyNENar63YCnGvhfwLdMz2

Keep believing
1G26m6TUWGTCsbJBS2ZSLAJmARjSTfHbh

bullshit nigger
13XkvBXULsPNynHdqKpYvZbmBfWQtV7f9j

166ydVRXxh3eVa93tmdq4yZz3jtvxAyBKb
Make me rich!

you must be young or just retarded. there is a lot of speculation around toxic asset total value in the world. bitcoin hedges against the health of the global economy. if toxic assets are as prevalent as leading analysts have claimed, the value of BTC will soar as it will be a tried and tested commodity/currency will soar. As far as my personal work analysis has shown, there will be a massive demand for assets people trust WHEN the shit hits the fan in future recessions. cap this and stay tuned! i hope yyou folk arent just buying shitcoins thinking it will be 'the next big thing' because you were late to the party and are greedy fucks wanting to buy something for a cent that will be worth 7000USD in a month. not going to happen. people who bought bitcoin held it for years before making large returns. most biztards here think entering crypto in 2017 will make them rich with no effort

I've invested 100 at 5000, i'm at quite a big profit but it feelsbadman.

Imagine the profit if you would've spended a 1000

You guys keep talking in the past tense, meanwhile bitcoin is going to at least double by next year.. Get in now or prepare for more self-hatred in the future.

I'll hate myself for not buying link when it was still $0.15

>I hate myself for not buying bitcoin when it was still $5000

why? so you could make 30% profit in a year?

No we don't want your bags

>it will double in a year
Great, if I go all in, my 5k will become 10k

820% this year so far

I said by next year, not in a year. As in, January\Febuary.

>wasted all my money on shitcoins just to watch BTC soar

god this is so depressing