Why are Serbs such backwards lads?

Why are Serbs such backwards lads?
While even Christian Albanians (Frank Bardhi) and Muslim Albanians (Nezim Frakulla) were making Albanian dictionaries way before the first Serbian dictionary, they were busy killing their parents, fucking dogs and obeying, LISTEN THIS, their priests said that writing was a sin. Lol
The only worthy Serbs, the Vojvodina ones, know it well too.
Paja Jovanovic, the greatest Serbian artist, when he went South of Belgrade he was disgusted by Serbs there and considered Albanians more worthy, that's why (You can check yourself ) most of his paintings there are of Albanians portraited as noble. No wonder Montenegro also separated. Hating Austria despite their national hat being a hat Austrians made, but thought it was too ugly for them so they gave it to the Serbian rafters. And ooh, don't get me started on the +8000 Turkish loanwords and the "Osman aga"

Other urls found in this thread:

lyricstranslate.com/en/osman-aga-osman-aga.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4RdftnURWBs
youtu.be/Y-MDFzZM58Q
youtu.be/TqkSH1YLXdg
youtu.be/M2rTafbQepg
youtu.be/ox0PPpPzuPYhttps://youtu.be/aCgEJVWGXew
youtu.be/vA3prIjozEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"Osman aga"
please do tell

Fuck off back to int you obsessed shitpar

wtf, serbs are animals and had it coming

Search "Ivica Dačić- Osman Aga"
Serbian president singing this to Erdogan

>fug bau bau
XDDDDDDD

Yes, I see him doing so. But what does it mean? Both the song and the phrase.

Yeah but they made the best songs during the Yugoslav Wars

Some actual gay ottoman song
lyricstranslate.com/en/osman-aga-osman-aga.html

this
youtube.com/watch?v=4RdftnURWBs

That's just their culture user. Don't be hatin'

>I light up a cigar
>It's a cigarette
Those wacky Serbs

There is literally nothing wrong with killing Albanians
t. Greek

>implying removing kebab is a crime

>There is literally nothing wrong with killing Albanians
this tbqh

Proof orthodogs are worse than muslims, especially srbs
Catholic Slav masterrace

Obligatory
youtu.be/Y-MDFzZM58Q
youtu.be/TqkSH1YLXdg
youtu.be/M2rTafbQepg
youtu.be/ox0PPpPzuPYhttps://youtu.be/aCgEJVWGXew
youtu.be/vA3prIjozEw

honestly i'm amazed with the amount of salt albanians/croats/bosniaks can spew in these toxic threads
also gg for not just screaming "SERBS ARE TURKS AND NOT HWHITEEE DURRR" like your fellow countrymen on /pol/, you actually tried to put in some historic "facts"

Wtf,im bulgarian and I look just like him

Serbs were behind everyone on literature. So that's nothing special. I don't think they even have humanistic or rennaissance literature. That's the reason why they try claiming Croatian ones

Like any of those aren't true Nemanja
While we everyday coin and revive old Slavic words you still say tepsija, fildzani, boja, etc.
The only one speaking those words here are your remnants

ne ozivljavate stare slovenske reci nego sastavljate novi frankenstajn jezik pun arhaizma i pozajmljenica samo da bi se sto vise razlikovao od srpkog
i sledeci put kad sa svojim baziranim muslemanskim prijateljima krenes da pricas kako su nas turci silovali seti se da je pola hrvatske i skoro celo primorje bilo pod turcima

Nope, we didn't have rennaissance - we had some Serbian Catholic writers in Dubrovnik - nothing special desu
We get synced with the rest of Europe during the end of XIX century and the begining of the next - romanticist and modernist literature - shitty desu

true af

>Nope, we didn't have rennaissance - we had some Serbian Catholic writers in Dubrovnik - nothing special desu

Juzni srbi imaju crnu kosu i crne oci

Ako mislite da je ovo Hrvat varate se
frajer vas trolla pomoc google translatea

Ja ne pricati dobro serbskij, ali zelim ga nauciti da ozenim serbkinju ali neku vojvodjanka, ne ciganku

Learning serbian to marry blond serb girl not the one from south serbia who has black face eye and hair

>crna kosa
>crne oči
>mora da su turci

What is this?

Why are servians OBSESSED with Albanians?

>inb4 sclaveni su srbi

>serbs not descendants of sclaveni
are you a brainlet

not what i said, put ur reading glasses on

I dont see daily threads about analbanians so evidently its the other way around

you dont see daily threads about albanians, but you see them in every daily thread where albanians are mentioned.
LITERALY OBSESSED

It's not just us

This

Fuck off back to /pol/ or /int/ with your retarted flag "banter"

Huh