Is it really going to be two more weeks of this shit?

Is it really going to be two more weeks of this shit?

I worry that after the fork, BTC and alts are both fucked.

I really don’t know, I refuse to believe alts can bleed anymore.. bitcoin has to run out of steam before the fork at this point

ONE COIN TO RULE THEM ALL

>bitcoin has to run out of steam before the fork at this point

My sweet summer child

$20,000 before fork is highly likely

so that's what being raped feels like

If I had 1sat for every time someone mentioned BTC running out of steam over past 5 years is be a trillionaire

One coin to find them.

it doesn't fucking matter
alts are dead for good
forks have ruined crypto

No one will disagree with being bullish on btc long term but cmon look at the recent pump and we’re still 2 whole weeks before the fork. If this kept up we would not only destroy 10k but 20k aswell which would send alts back to fucking cents

>not only destroy 10k but 20k aswell

user stop I'm getting hard thinking about it

i think so. should have sold my alts so i would not have lost over 75% of my btc holdings. rip last 6 months. thats what you get if you gamble with altcoins.

Lmao that’d be hilarious

then why even be in this anymore if BTC is just going to become too expensive and every alt is going to get shat on?

YES

That’s kind of my point of why I think it’s going to run out of steam.

It either has to go through a correction and have like a week of sideways trading and give some of the good alts time to recover or by 16th November the whole crypto market is going to collapse

Good good, only what the shitcoins deserve.

>.001
>.01
>.1
>1
>10
>100
>1000
>?
>..?
>...?

ya it looks like were fucked better sell now!

and in the darkness bind them
x

Akaakakaka... DON'T SELL YOUR ALTS, GIVE THEM AWAY FOR FREE TO NORMIES, HODL WEAK HANDS

shitcoin scams without any product will collapse*

your meme monopoly time is over you had your time to get rich but now serious people are coming into crypto, and only serious coins will thrive in phase2

10k 16th scrapdis

So this is what euphoria looks like.

I'm sure it'll be different this time!

I'm half BTC, half OMG

Ask me (a future millionaire) anything

I took my shit out of REQ and I'm already making money
alts were a mistake

ITS THAT TIME AGAIN

Soon 7k. This is the new norm.

where the fuck is all this money coming from? 10 billion fucking dollars in like a day, what the hell?

Not soon. Already.

THE ALTS CAN'T BLEED ANY MORE

THEY JUST FUCKING CAN'T

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IT'S COMING FROM FUXCKING ALTCOINS

we made the wrong bet and got caught in an endless cycle of bullshit....i keep thinking that the fork getting closer will reverse this, but it seems like it's just getting worse. if most people completely ignore the possible dramatic effects of a hardfork, then what is going to happen post-fork? is btc just going straight to $100k?

straight to 1 million
fuck it
alt coins are shit anyway

First time I post here in months.
What this user wrote is my truth.

I thought I will lay low and comfy in some alts.
I am 50% down.

Passive crypto investment doesn't work.its a full time job.