Are Modern Greeks related to Ancient Greeks?

Are Modern Greeks related to Ancient Greeks?
Aren't Sicilians the most related regarding genetics?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
youtu.be/S3yon2GyoiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1)somewhat
2)No

No wonder some people believe Greeks are Tukish rapebabies.

>believe
Know *

Fucking analbanian shits I can't fucking wait until you sperg out in FYROMia so we can finally genocide you cancerous zerg cunts pretending to be all patriotic and nationalistic but all you do is fucking immigrate like pests and steal and speak your orc language and act like ungrateful niggers while we house millions of your autistic diaspora and pretend we like you and your inbred faces man FUCK you

Xaxaxaxaxa

>Adopt some words and style
>Rape babies

Who jumps to this conclusion?

Analbanian subhuman islamist converts who pretend they're not just Turkish satellite faggots and project their insecurities on us

Most inhabitants of modern day greece are assimilated orthodox albanians and some slavs and other stuff. Most greeks actually lived in constantinople and minor asia and are assimilated to turks. This is why all the turks from western Turkey look much more europeans than those from the east.

>all modern Greeks(or if not, most of them) in the Greek mainland and Cyprus are genetic mixture of turkish and Indo-european ancestry

>Are Modern Greeks related to Ancient Greeks?
Yes.

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

>Most inhabitants of modern day greece are assimilated orthodox albanians and some slavs and other stuff. Most greeks actually lived in constantinople and minor asia and are assimilated to turks.
I am SO FUCKING CLOSE to visiting the local Shqipshit ghetto and murdering one of you fucking analbanians. MARK MY WORDS FAGGOT, as soon as one of you """people""" steps slightlty out of line don't be surprised if you get genocided and steamrolled

Including Mycenaean Greeks?

>lived centuries under turkish rule
>adopted some turkish words and turkish cultural customs
>"Oh wow, how could this ever happen???? It's probably because modern greeks are turks!!!!!"

I'm fucking tired of brainlets on this board. Why don't they just fuck off to /pol/ or /int/ or better yet into the fucking grave?

I am Greek

Hey, no need to be rude, my heavily indebted fellow european. Western part = albanian, eastern part = slavs and vlachs. That's how it is, better accept the facts. You are slavs and albanians, and you are going to pay german debts for generations.

Explain why all albanians are niggers? Explain why they are the brownest people in europe, speak turkshit and worship allah? You can't because you are a lowlife analbanian nigger who will marry his cousin and browses Veeky Forums through a stolen brick

You seem kinda butthurt lad?

Pay. Your. DEBTS!!!

I WILL NOT REPEAT MYSELF, FILZY GREEK!

t. butthurt shitskin turk LARPing as Ancient Greek

But seriously this is probably the easiest/laziest and most effective way to smear a nation you don't like online. Just take some things like past defeats or influence from another nation and claim that nation is inferior and has a fake identity because of these.
If someone proves you wrong you just go
>Lol butthurt and triggered XD

Fuck off back to Saudi Arabia you shqipshit cunts. You very well know that irl you would be ethnically cleansed pulling this shit

modern greece: slavic and turkic mongrels
not to be confused with the ancients

The origin of Sicilians - True Romance
youtu.be/S3yon2GyoiM

You sure you're not from Cyrodiil?

>this is the face of people who call turkish people subhumans

its you...the hero of kvatch

yes all dna studied confirm

Greek:Turk is like Viet:Sino, huh?

No. Trying to pretend you're some supposed direct descendant of people from two millennia ago is retarded. Especially in a region like the Balkans.

>turkish rape babies
So Greek diaspora against other Greeks?
The people who live in Anatolia are not Turks, not even close.

Albanians included ? There is something called the byzantine empire too btw, plus they speak the language, unlike Turks or slavs who larp as ancient macedonians or anatolians.

hmmmm

lmao retarded rapebaby. yes we're actually Greeks pic related :-DDDDDDDDDDDDD

If you ever call the Turkmens and N. Anatolians "Greek", i'll fly to your indebted shithole and kick your skull in.

now stick this up your ass, and wait till we recapture OUR islands on the aegean and kick your army's shit in once again.

I hate subhuman rapebabies.

Albanians are way whiter than Greeks desu. I've never seen a Greek who didn't look North African.

Greeks are hellenized Syrians

That's the look I'm talking about. If I didn't know that guy was Greek I would guess he was Egyptian every time. Most Greeks in the USA look like him but with slightly paler skin due to cold weather.

A lot of Greeks look like him

here another Greek

>slavic
You wish Stavros

>turkish people

and here a Greek.

>Caucasus
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Yes they are. And this is only one of the most recent studies proving this, there are quite a few and they all come to the same conclusions pretty much.

>that one Albozerg diaspora in Sweden from /int/ is on Veeky Forums as well