Why is this board so shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-MkRuV0aCcI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shares the same site as /pol/

(You)

/int/, /pol/ and /leftypol/ mostly

Ah, fuck off. People who are paranoid about /pol/ are worse than /pol/ in this board.

>race pseudoscience
>iq pseudoscience
>x individuals are better than y
>might makes right except when this happens to me
It's obvious.

yeah sure

too many redditors

Other than some trolls there are hardly any people who talk about this unironically.

>iq pseudoscience
What are you talking about?

>x individuals are better than y
Usually, the ones saying this here are not from /pol/

People who get their history from Total War and pop history books and retards from pol. Mixed with some pseuds who feel superior to them.

someome actually wasted their time to make that?

point stands though.

>pseudopseudoscience
nice argument

>pseudoscience
Belongs to pol
>political judgements
Belongs to pol

Anything else?

kys nigger

The worst thing about this board is not politics from /pol/ or /leftypol/.
The worst thing about this board is that it has dozens of ignorant people without any knowledge of history other than what they have taken from Hollywood movies and without any clue about philosophy.

>pseudoscience
>Belongs to pol
Could you please tell me where are the many threads on IQ on Veeky Forums and which pseudoscience is in those threads?

>political judgements
>Belongs to pol
You said >x individuals are better than y

The people who tend to do that are the Frenchphiles and the Turkish guy. Are they from /pol/?

/pol/ and the janitors' unwillingness to be very banhappy towards them

The most annoying thing is that is full of people that can't cope with discussing what you said in your post and respond with...

>look at this greentext I pulled out of my anus that you didn't say

I don't want to blame the /pol/ boogeyman but as someone that spent quite a bit of time on /pol/ I have to say it is probably a habit learned there as on that board people aren't able to cope with reality and it is pretty much standard practice to strawman.

I like this board desu. It's nice :)

Skinheads are the worst kinds of “fascists”

It ain't a boogeyman if the nigga is in your living room talking shit.

This is common in every part of the internet.

Thread Question: Why is it wrong to be promiscuous if it doesn't hurt anyone else?
Response to Post: "Why are you so mad that people are having fun?"
Post: "I'm not mad at people having fun, I'm saying that..."
Response to Post: "Virgin"

Are the sex positive feminists also /pol/acks?

youtube.com/watch?v=-MkRuV0aCcI

I'm Or look at Jordan Peterson's interview with the "So, you are saying that" lady.

It's still Veeky Forums

>where
Just search the word IQ in the archives.
>the people
The people who spam such things with nationalities are from /int/ mainly.

The discussion that spam "x better than y" as ethnicities, belongs to pol.

>This is common in every part of the internet.
Only if you go to retarded parts of the internet, user.

>Just search the word IQ in the archives.
I don't see a single thread about IQ right now on Veeky Forums. And tell me why IQ research is pseudoscience.

>The people who spam such things with nationalities are from /int/ mainly.
So, not from /pol/

And where are the non-retarded parts?

too many people here don't know shit about history and are more interested in politicizing what little they do know.

Do you know honestly expect quality discussion and content from an anonymous board? At least Reddit is better for high quality discourse due to the semi-public nature of the site and you can't completely hide behind anonymity.

But I quite often have discussion on the Guardian comments section as well (not a leftie but it is actually quite a decent place for discussion), that's a left wing forum and the 4channel woman was pretty much universally trashed, including by the left wingers.

How did they interpret Damore's memo?

>folk metal band nobody ever heard of
Haha fucking saved

Again almost universally trashed the left wing columnists that attacked it.

>i don't see
Search the word IQ in the archives.
>why iq is pseudoscience
It's up to iq supporterst to demonstrate iq is science, which it isn't. iq is pseudoscience.
>so
The discussion that spams "x better than y" as ethnicities, belongs to pol.

fpbp

>everything I don’t like is fake news
I mean pseudoscience

this board is /pol/ with a different name
>/pol/
>circlejerks over hitler
>blames all their problems on the jews
>Veeky Forums
>circlejerks over napoleon
>blames all their problems on the anglos

Really? I'm pleasantly surprised.
I expected the same "He says women should be on kitchens" thing there was all over twitter and media.

I'm sorry, my little pseudoscience lover.

The difference is that Veeky Forums is actually corrrect

>the difference is /pol/ is actually correct
this is how you sound, you can't accept you're actually the exact same

>Search the word IQ in the archives.
I just did that. 2 results.
None of them about IQ. One was about Mozambique.

>It's up to iq supporterst to demonstrate iq is science, which it isn't. iq is pseudoscience.
What? Why would intelligence research not be science?

>The discussion that spams "x better than y" as ethnicities, belongs to pol.
This kind of discussion here is usually not done by /pol/acks. But by that French guy and by that Turkish guy. And sometimes Koreans vs Chinese vs Japanese fights.

>>blames all their problems on the anglos
and germans

Clinical psychologists generally regard IQ scores as having sufficient statistical validity for many clinical purposes.[22][56][57] In a survey of 661 randomly sampled psychologists and educational researchers, published in 1988, Mark Snyderman and Stanley Rothman reported a general consensus supporting the validity of IQ testing. "On the whole, scholars with any expertise in the area of intelligence and intelligence testing (defined very broadly) share a common view of the most important components of intelligence, and are convinced that it can be measured with some degree of accuracy." Almost all respondents picked out abstract reasoning, ability to solve problems and ability to acquire knowledge as the most important elements.[58]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient

Kaufman, Alan S. (2009). IQ Testing 101. New York: Springer Publishing. ISBN 978-0-8261-0629-2. Lay summary (10 August 2010).

:^)

I don't want to strawman you but as someone that tends to be centre right if you actually went and talked to the people that make up the centre left i.e. the majority of "the left" they make an awful lot more sense and are much more reasonable than the ridiculous caricature of Marxist Blue Haired Super Feminists that love Islam that certain echo-chambers would have you believe.

That's not to say I am always convinced by their arguments but actually they aren't anywhere near as idiotic as the extremists on /pol/ just like the centre right isn't anywhere near as crazy as the small proportion of screeching SJWs like to make out.

Except that when people say that Veeky Forums are correct, they're right.

Because armchair retards who think they're geniuses on every field after reading a sourceless infograph

Its entirely overun by cucks its not fun anymore.