Have an arranged marriage

>have an arranged marriage
>still openly fuck prostitutes/concubines even if your wife knows

can someone explain why the nobility and aristocrats of the past used to do this? whats the point of the arranged marriage if you're going to be unfaithful anyway?

Are you not aware of the fact that major arranged marriages were done so for political/dynastic reasons?

yeah sure, but weren't they aware that unfaithfulness came with the package?

People didn't marry to love each other

love is love

wives are for dynasties, lovers are for pleasure

yeah but if people know there is unfaithfulness going on whats the point of keeping up the charade?

Because nobles are degenerates, if you marry you stay loyak itd that easy.

Politics is more important than your fragile feelings. You gotta cheat on the down low because it ruins the image your marriage is supposed to project.

>had to marry some inbred incel bitch
>keep to concubines after you're done with your marital duties

Seems pretty logical to me.

>have a voluntary, mutual marriage
>still openly fuck prostitutes/concubines even if your wife knows

Now, thats retarded.

women are incapable of love. love was seen as a bad thing in antiquity. beeing dependent on your women, means that she can easily manipulate you, which is why nearly all men had sex with prostitutes

Males being unfaithful doesn't matter as they can't trick their wives into thinking the bastard child is theirs

Well then no reason to be jealous of the wife if she fucks her own men on the side.

I don't understand what is bugging you.
Arranged marriages are done without the consent of the people marrying ; Now, sometimes you're lucky and the two manage to fall in love. Or, at the very least, they grow a mutual affection that allows them to do their duties and raise a family together, which will be very useful for your futur heirs not to be complete social failures.
But sometimes your marriage is loveless, and sometimes it is even worse than that ; And then what is annoying with you falling in love with someone else that is not your wife?

In addition to what others have said the point of exclusivity in a marriage is mostly about the woman. Though some powerful women like Empress Catherine and any number of unfaithful women broke this rule.

>women are incapable of love. love was seen as a bad thing in antiquity. beeing dependent on your women, means that she can easily manipulate you, which is why nearly all men had sex with prostitutes

Its not out of jealousy its respect, if a woman cheats on you it means she doesnt respect you very much and she needs to be punished for that, but a man can cheat anytime he wishs because women are made to be stepped on.

>exclusivity in a marriage is mostly about the woman

Crap like that is why feminism got into power. Women are people too, and they don't give a crap about your insecurities, they want to live their life with a man who loves them not some piece of shit who doesn't care about them.

>Its a retard that thinks if a girl wants to constantly fuck him its love episode
No thats called lust, you can tell the difference if you actually been in love with a woman and was balls of the walls horny for a random slut in the club. For one thing a woman that feels "love" would never cheat on her husband because her husband would everything to her and Im not talking about his dick every aspect of him would be positive to her EVEN HIS FLAWS and she would go berserk the idea of losing him. In constrast women only feel lust so their interest in male mate or female mates is based on the temporary motions of their pussies thats why very handsome men can still be cheated on even though it boggles the mind, women get used to a cock and their vagina demands new stimulation so they look for new cock even if the old cock is Chad thundercock.

>im going to disprove your argument by attacking your persona which i dont even know

oh no, how will i ever recover. if you doubt look what the ancient greeks had to write about women

>that rant
>Chad thundercock.

Stay mad virgin.

Maybe stop basing your views on what some old men wrote thousands of years ago?

>they want to live their life with a man who loves them not some piece of shit who doesn't care about them.

that is your projection. from what i've read women would prefer to live in a rich harem, than poor women.

women for example do not realise love hormones when kissing men

you are retarded there are very few men like that and obviously very few women

Chad thundercock refers to the genetic elite of men not just any dude who gets laid. The facts are women dont feel love only lust for men or women. Some women do feel love but thats a tiny genetic minority and these women are often called stalkers or insane.

No you are retarded because you tell love from lust you dumbfuck, notice female "love" songs are basically a sex fantasy censored, while male love songs are deep emotional addiction to a single woman.

at last i truly see

>Maybe stop basing your views on what some old men wrote thousands of years ago?

denying intelligent mens words, while listening to a "feminist".
yeah sure, why not

or its either how much he has hurt her, or what she can do for him.
women do not feel love

>i've read women would prefer to live in a rich harem, than poor women

That doesn't mean they don't want their rich man not to love them and exclusively them. You see the chick in 50 Shades of Grey sharing her man with someone else? No, she doesn't, because she wants him to love her and no one else. Him being also rich is an added bonus. How could monogamy and the middle class spread if between an average dude who loves you and rich guy who doesn't give a shit about you, women had always chosen the latter? Women hate sharing men.

Women dont know what love is, they think its the same as lust. They cant fathom why dudes suddenly turn into doormats for them beside those guys being "creepy clingers".

>what she can do for him
>not love

incels are retarded

HES SO TALL AND HANDSOME AS HELL

BAD BAD BAD BAD BOY YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD

See what I mean they cant comprehend love.

You don't comprehend love, incel
You're supposed to like your partner and want to make them happy

>That doesn't mean they don't want their rich man not to love them and exclusively them. You see the chick in 50 Shades of Grey sharing her man with someone else? No, she doesn't, because she wants him to love her and no one else.
there its mostly about securing ressources. when you think about women in terms of what they do for reproductive success, everything makes sense. of course they might feel jealousy that doesnt equal love.

they way women treat men who are in love with them, proves the above.

>How could monogamy and the middle class spread if between an average dude who loves you and rich guy who doesn't give a shit about you, women had always chosen the latter?
keep in mind that women were for a majority of the time paired of with another men.

now with sexual liberation you see the trend. she has sex with the highest men she can, normally she would get pregnant, but the alpha would most likely leave her. she in turn goes to the next best guy, has sex with him and passes the baby of as his.
quite ingenious when you think about it.

>You're supposed to like your partner and want to make them happy
Ah yes love is nothing but dopamine releases, you fucking subhuman gender jesus christ.

>they way women treat men who are in love with them

Reciprocity is key, nigger. You people pester women who don't like you, and naturally when someone you're not interested in pesters you that's annoying, so they respond to you coldly - and you think that's how women treat everyone. How about finding a girl who likes you in the first place? You gotta drop the woman-hating though, that repels women.

oh mispelled that
i meant what he can do for her. in terms of reproduction it doesnt make sense for women to do anything for their men

>incels are retarded
you cant know that. you probably think that by repeating what women say, you can secure a partner.
tip: look at what "alphas" are doing to women

Its all temporary who gives a fuck about a girl liking you? They never like "you" only your cock thats all.

>love is nothing but dopamine releases

Nope it's a mix of oxytocin, vasopressin, adrenaline, testosterone, oestrogen, dopamine yes and serotonin. You're thinking of heroin.

You mean male love, not female "love".

To stupid women in this thread the very existence of their lover satisfies them, the fact these women keeping saying WELL UH MY MAN HAS TO MAKE ME FEEL GOOD shows all they are feeling is lust.

Nope, all love.

Why would anyone stay with someone who makes them miserable?

The love you feel for a woman is nothing comparable to what you feel towards family.

I have no clue why women love violent abusive sociopaths, you tell me.

>Reciprocity is key, nigger. You people pester women who don't like you, and naturally when someone you're not interested in pesters you that's annoying, so they respond to you coldly - and you think that's how women treat everyone. How about finding a girl who likes you in the first place? You gotta drop the woman-hating though, that repels women.

oooh you are female ok got it. i didnt even mention my experience with females. what the fuck are you on about?

>Its all temporary

Prove it. I can deny your argument by pointing out to you that happy, faithful couples who are still together after 30-40+ years exist.

women love drama

But they leave abusive sociopaths? Unless they're mentally ill themselves. Not all couples are like you're trying to paint though.

>Faithful
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

Your woman is part of your family.

Yep, faithful.

Nice meme most men love their mothers far more than their wives.

They still fuck them after leaving them.

Who left the cuck shed unlocked?

You have the marriage to get 5-10 children, hoping that 3-4 actually survives to fertile age. Having kids was so important, that nothing written in the 19th century even touches on the subject, to the depth it had.
Its something modernites would not understand, and i frankly do not understand it well either.

Because you don't understand the focus.
They used marriage for kids, not marriage for loyalty.

Quoting it won't change the idea behind the argument.
To "love" somebody, you also need to share something with them. If your society is segregated, to the point where you can't appreciate raising your kids, there is nothing to share.
Mortality is another dealbreaker, since it means you need a lot of kids.

>a women in her late years can easily find a new partner
this is you right now

a woman is biologically designed to abandon their man, if they can have a better one (unless there are children, but even then its not because of the man, but rather that the better one, would not accept other mens children). to women we are nothing but utilities. why do you think they hate "sexual objectification". its projection on their part

> Oedipus Complex: the post

>Because you don't understand the focus.
They used marriage for kids, not marriage for loyalty.
this

the Ancient Greeks would constantly joke around saying that their women regularly cuck them

Not always. Those you talk about are the mentally ill daddy issues ones, and it's telling that's the only kind of woman you people can ever interact with. Like attracts like I guess.

>be guy
>get married
>Come home from work
>See wife in bed
>Take off clothes and start fingering her
>"not now honey Im not in the mood"
>finger her some more
>"honey Im really not in the mood"
>mentally go wtf
>"Whats wrong honey?"
>"Im just not feeling right"
>"Then feel right already"
>"Excuse me look I had a stressful day at the office I dont really feel like it tonight"
>"You never feel like it this is the fifth time in a week what the fuck babe?"
>"Sex isnt everything baby"
>"But you fucked your exboyfriends anytime they wanted so why cant you do this for me"
>"Its not me its you honey Im just not feeling right"
>"Oh please just say it already"
>"What"
>"You dont love me anymore"
>"Oh baby dont be stupid of course I love you"
>"THEN FUCK ME RIGHT NOW!"
>"My head really hurts"
>"You gotta be kidding me I married you because we loved eachother and you cant just give me sex once a week what the fuck?"

Here is a fact your mother is one of the few women who can care about you unconditionally.

All women have daddy issues.

No, they don't.

i wouldnt say that aswell. a mother views you as an extension of herself. have you heard about that guy who hanged himself, but was revived? he now lives like a potato and wants to die, but his mother still doesnt grant him this wish

>No, I dont
Thats what you meant to say cunt.

t. has never asked a girl who her daddy is

they all love it dude

Oh this is interesting the subhuman woman cant even comprehend familial love either.

That's how you raise shitty incels. Socially adjusted men have mothers who didn't shy from punishing them as they deserved when they stepped out of line.

The fact husbands have to work for anything in their marriage just to fuck their wife proves women dont feel love at all just lust. Women who suggest swinging, cuckolding or anything that doesnt involve fucking just their husband are proving all they feel is lust.

No, they don't.

How fucking stupid, the kind of men who step over their mothers tend to get laid alot. It shows they have a low level of empathy making them immune to female mind games making them "a chase" to the subhuman cunt.

women are incapable of feeling love. only us men can do that, because that ensures that we stay with one women to raise children and not abandon them.

you know whats even worse? think about all the boys raised by single mothers to be pussies. did they do that so their sistas can more easily manipulate us?
her father is the direct male influence on her. she will seek a man who is similar to him and vice versa for sons

That's not daddy issues. If the father is good, she will seek a good man in turn. Daddy issues is when the father is shitty and prevents healthy development in the child.

>vice versa for sons

Explains why you people seem to seek out shitty women.

Men are supposed to walkover their moms once they hit puberty thats when a human male in a tribe no longer needs his mom to live he can survive on his own just fine with the rest of the tribe.The reason for this was because no stern parental figure like a father existed and prehistoric boys were more feral and cruel than our soyboys today so once they got taller than mom they went full YOU BELONG TO ME NOW BITCH and treated their moms like shit sometimes even raped them or their sisters. Only when a father is around do the boys submit to mommy out of free will its in the nature of boys to defy their mothers as it shows they are above female mind games. Also ever notice how us boys use to bully our sisters when we were younger this is a relic of our natural misogynistic behavior that has been slowly bred out of us due to beta males breeding.

>If the father is good, she will seek a good man in turn.
Women dont want good men they want completely evil savages. Tell me cunt who tingles you more a handsome dude in an office or a handsome dude who killed other humans beings for fun and has tattoos and a criminal record.

>Women dont want good men they want completely evil savages

The dude that told you to fuck off in high school had a reason to do that user, you were being a creep that wouldn't leave Anne alone.

my god, it truly is a roastie. their nature just betray their thoughts. i pity them.
Plato said that immoral men get reincarnated as women. i somehow belive this kek

kek roastie, who do you think you are dealing with? im not thinking to myself that i can manipulate a woman, why do you think you can outsmart me?
everything you wrote, is not verifable and never even happened in history.
"men" raised by single mothers are automatically pussies. why do you hate us this much lady? that you would turn us into weak and dependable children.

I hate women so much, this is one of the main reasons they try to fuck you up FOR FUN, they teach you to not be assertive with girls then call you a creepy loser when you show restraint with women.

Besides that guy I gave isnt someone I know its based on the fact that criminals are the most loved by women in EVERY SINGLE HUMAN RACE.

>be me, prince of the Kingdom of fuckingstan
>25 years old, young, rich, and bedding all the fair maidens in the kingdom
>day to marry finally comes now that the arranged wife has finally been debuted
>she's some chinless thing, with a round body and too big of a nose
>protest, but father wants an alliance with the Bubonicstons
>be forced to marry and stick my willy into her under God's eye
>go back to fucking your favorite serving girl

White men raised by single mothers, black/hispanic/middle eastern/anything that isnt white or asian men raised by single moms are more cruel than black men raised by both parents. The absence of a father is supposed to make male offspring behave more feral since daddy's brute strength keeps that masculine ferocity in check.

>they teach you to not be assertive with girls then call you a creepy loser when you show restraint with women.
good point

women are truly horrible

Its also their fault for most incels, these dudes are brainwashed their entire life to be kind hearted sweeties to cold heartless cunts who want uncaring assholes to breed with them. Rather than admit they love evil men women will still say the nice guy wasnt nice enough, these nice guys are not faking it they are just kind men confused why women say they like kind guys but fuck jerks constantly. The waifu bullshit is because these incels are sick of the lies about real women and want their monogamous fairy tale to be real in their mind.

When men are raised to treat women like shit like most black men globally they tend to very successful with them on average.

>The absence of a father is supposed to make male offspring behave more feral since daddy's brute strength keeps that masculine ferocity in check.
>people who grew up without any male influence are manly
wew lass

i really dont know why i do this to myself

yup learned this the hard way aswell. also what shocks me, is that everytime when women are "liberated" they push for no fault divorce, banning of paternity tests, free sex, shaming, child support and alimony.

women are wicked. I pity incels though

The father is supposed to imposed civility in their offspring while mothers simply nurture them, once the male offspring is too mature for nurture to give it satisfaction it becomes savage and turns on the mother doing whatever it wants.

Once again it is only in whites and asians that single moms produce pussies, in all other races they produce sociopathic criminal assholes that women want to fuck.

Monarchs mostly are pedos its a genetic weakness from inbreeding look it up

these guys are coerced into gang culture. these guys kill people and then go home to hug their moms.

you have no idea what you are talking about.
>that women want to fuck.
so you do admit you like evil men?

They dont love their moms they see mommy as a magic food creator for them, they could kill their moms without losing any sleep period. Thats the irony of single moms they create kids that want nothing to do with them.
>coerced
No they become gangsters because they have a low amount of empathy meaning they will do anything that can cause instant gratification like killing or stealing.

>They dont love their moms they see mommy as a magic food creator for them, they could kill their moms without losing any sleep period.
only a woman could think something like that. wow. just wow.
what kind of projection is that roastvbeef?

>No they become gangsters because they have a low amount of empathy meaning they will do anything that can cause instant gratification like killing or stealing.
yeah and because of peer pressure

It’s always amusing to me that people on this site think
>HAHAHAHA
Is an argument

r/incel

wow you sure showed me. what a great argumentation.

Your entire argument has just been screeching about women, and then calling people who disagree with you a woman. So not really an argument at all.

then tell me where i am wrong. dont just throw some fag shit in there

Because it’s all based on anecdotal evidence for starters? Personal experience isn’t really enough evidence to make generalizations about billions of people. But you’ll just call me a woman anyways because you’re a retard.

i never made any claims on anecdotal evidence kek

So much politics went into arranged and political marriages of the past that very little room was left to consider sexual and romantic compatibility. Of course some people were religious and disciplined enough to take their wedding vows seriously, but others were your average person who had needs they couldn't help. Usually such helpless sorts avoided marriage for the bachelor's life, but they couldn't stay single forever. They had alliances to secure against enemies, greedy in-laws to frustrate in the succession, and parents and liege-lords to appease in settling down and stabilizing the noble household.

Of course that didn't always mean it was a good idea to philander about after marriage. Sometimes the wife was a true battle axe and wouldn't take such insults lying down. If she was someone of lower social standing she might not get far, but insulting the daughter of your powerful neighbor the duke wasn't a very smart move no matter how hard your pee pee got.

At times rules were relaxed and it became somewhat acceptable for men to sleep with prostitutes or concubines in order to maintain the peace and stability of the community or noble household. You even got church-sanctioned or maintained brothels out of this situation. Other times, if mothers were known to have a lot of power over children and the home, children with mistresses and concubines were preferable as happened with the harems of Islamic nobles, who did not want to mess with the powerful families of noble wives coming in to claim something through an heir.

That’s worse faggot you made claims with nothing at all

Single women households produce, overwhelmingly to the 90%, most criminals.

Also neurological development in babies has a mundane trigger in the NO pathway. If the baby doesn't encounter sustained "metabolic shock" (starvation, drugs, environmental chemicals, injury, etc), it develops a more normie oriented brain. If society, or your milieu, is stable enough to incubate you without too much trauma, you're probably in a socially stable situation where manipulating people is more advantageous than figuring out reality.

If you experience metabolic shock, that NO is shunted and produces more "object-oriented" neurologies. If your society isn't stable enough, it behooves a person to figure out a better society or at least to migrate to it.

still no argument against my points.

good job

very interesting, great observation user