OFFICIAL 7K WATCH THREAD

ITT: we wait for 7k and laugh at altcoiners

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
discord.gg/Q5CZYBJ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitfinex
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

shame we’re about to reach another ATH and everyone’s too busy posting in bait threads

GDAX BREACH IMMINIENT 6990

Huge wall but here it goes

7k will trigger so many limit sells

This. OP is retarded.

WTF

>laugh at altcoiners
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE MY PORTFOLIO IS DOWN TO WHERE IT WAS AT AUG 1.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

$7,050 on Coinbase!!!!!!

remember to laugh at these retards any moment now

this shit is so fake

here we go boys

How about those limit sells?

GDAX 7050 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

t. absent for the 4,5 and 6k milestones

no it wont. everyone who may have had orders at 7k has cancelled because this pump is showing no signs of stopping yet

>GDAX
doesn't count, sorry.

What is best to view with?

New fag to bitcoin.missed the boom got.in at 5300. Need all the help I can get

lol yeah of course Coinbase, the easiest US exchange to buy and sell BTC at doesn't count

wat

Just hold and keep accumulating, it’ll be at 50k by the end of next year

Which website/exchange is the most "definitive" of the current BTC price in USD?

I guess Bitfinex since it has the highest volume

It's first whatever exchange you'd actually use. Because if you can't use it the price is almost meaningless.

I use GDAX because Coinbase is one of the biggest and most reliable US exchanges.

>end of next year
at this rate it'll get there in February

How the fuck does GDAX / coinbase, the main fiat gateway in the US not count? They actually deal with real dollars not tethers.

Right, so their values are artificially inflated. Wake me up when a real exchange hits 7k. I mean I expect it to happen soon, I'm just sayin.

If I can take my coins and sell them for over $7k how does that not count?

>wake me up
Do you nap for 20mins?

buy buy buy

you're retarded if you're not buying at $7000

bitfinex about to touch 6950

6943 on Bittrex right now

guys just go by coinmarketcap

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

IT'S LITERALLY THE START OF NOVEMBER

WHY IS IT RALLYING SO SOON

If BTC crashes at this point I won't be good for alts either.

Alts can't win at this point. BTC crashes and they crash harder. BTC rises AND they bleed harder.

Fucking every alt is DGB now.

discord.gg/Q5CZYBJ

Get in while u can pajeets, we got big plans for this.

You can't even withdraw USD from bitfinex. It's tethers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitfinex
>In April 2017, Bitfinex announced that it was no longer able to let users withdraw their funds in USD,[9] after Wells Fargo placed limitations on its wire transfers.

I can sell my BTC for 7050 on GDAX right now and have all the money in my bank account. I can't do that directly at bitfinex so the GDAX price is actually real.

You mean 6850?

fuck off FUDster
bitcoin isnt crashing

>$7008.33 (9.09%)
>$7008.33 (9.09%)
>$7008.33 (9.09%)
>$7008.33 (9.09%)
>$7008.33 (9.09%)

You have poor reading comprehension.

>tfw BTC dips to $7000

How is the template called?

Thanks user I am going to keep chipping away at it on my quest to get 1coin I'm at .09 now.

If you are genuinely new to this, please please PLEASE don’t listen to anything you see on this board. If you want second opinions join a discord like the one posted above, but what you should really do if you want to trade alts is do your own research. That’ll be the only way you make gains. But the safest true thing to do is to buy and hodl Btc

zzz

Wake up cunt

I wonder what the board is going to look like when all the ppl full in on BTC experience a crash back down to 5k and have to eat their foot for talking shit about altcoins

>buy bitcoin
>sell btc just before fork
>buy altcoin before fork
>profit

They'll just shut up. The ones who haven't invested all of their money would post pink wojacks.

>tfw all in altcoins

then btc will just pump back up to where it was

When BTC crashes everyone will be pink wojacks. Alts crash harder than BTC.

Lot's of people know this and it's going to come sooner than you expect. You really think bitcoin is going to go to 10k? There's not much more altcoin money that is going to flow in. Prices have dropped so much that the rest of us left will not fucking sell no matter what. Good luck getting to 10k.

>tfw bought 5 bitcoins at $2K

Once it hits $10K I will sell.

I'm in it with you. Didn't have balls to pull the trigger one week ago and now its late. Holding NEO through august fork was worth big time though.

last peak was not due altcoin

Dude.do you get that there is no scenario where bitcoin alone can lead the fintech of the 21 century.altcoins now are shit but they will have more value eventually.

I bought 1,5 dollars worth of bitcoin when it was 1,150 a piece ahahah

Copy that I browse pol enough to know not to trust 4can fully. It makes me fact check everything.

Brainlets don't understand that being the first means nothing.

half of these guys will be too greedy to get out of btc before its too late, watch

>but muh digital gold store of value
lolololololol

Kek

>He honestly believes this is how the market works
>Doesn't understand most people aren't selling their alts, Just people don't want those shit coins dropping the price continually.

>Do you really think bitcoin will hit $100?
>Do you really think bitcoin will hit $500?
>Do you really think bitcoin will hit $1000?
>Do you really think bitcoin will hit $2000?
>Do you really think bitcoin will hit $3000?
>Do you really think bitcoin will hit $4000?
>Do you really think bitcoin will hit $5000?
>Do you really think bitcoin will hit $6000?
>Do you really think bitcoin will hit $7000?

mfw Bitcoin is already over $9,000 AUD and we're due for $10,000 before the month is out, kek.

Reminder if you think you want to get in, get in now.

Bitcoin is never going back down again. It's on the verge of mainstream breakout and wide adoption. If you think there's some magical crash just around the corner, you are fucking delusional.

The paradigm is beginning to shift and even the old finance dinosaurs are starting to catch on.

You realize with your logic about hitting previous milestones that I could say
>Do you really think bitcoin will hit $1,000,000?
>Do you really think bitcoin will hit $100,000,000?
>Do you really think bitcoin will hit $1,000,000,000?

and it carries the same amount of weight.

Also do you understand that just this year bitcoin started getting full blocks, slower transaction times and higher fees? How long do you think that is going to fly?

Long enough to fork retard

Sold all my NEO 3 days ago, first day felt like wojack tiem, now feeling good

lol i had to screenshot your post so i can use it in 2 weeks. thanks for that gold

Your loss faggot

>long enough to fork
what does that even mean lol

im pretty sure most of you dont even understand the underlying tech behind this stuff. as long as BTC price goes up and you get more free coins from forks you could give a shit less. this is exactly what leads to a bubble and then explosion

>tfw you know the real potential of this shit and kno 7k is NOTHING in the grand scheme

Yes because $1,000 to $1 billion is exactly the same as $1,000 to $10,000.

This is what shitcoiners actually believe, no one actually gives a shit about slower transaction times and higher fees.

Bitcoin is an asset to hold wealth and transfer vast amounts instantaneously worldwide, it's also how every other shitcoin is bought and sold for fiat.

But sure, tell the people in Venezuela and India to start trading in Link or DGB instead since they are the superior coins of course.

Lol, BTC doesn't even have widespread adoption yet and it already has so many issues. The forks are only short-term solutions, like putting bandaids on huge wounds. They don't solve Bitcoin's fundamental problems.

I would love for you to elaborate on exactly why it is going to be so high in the future.

Oh god why am I at such half minds right now. Selling seems ridiculous since I am down almost 50% on WTC. BTC seems like it could be on the teetering edge of dropping off but could keep bleeding alts over the next two weeks.
Heart is telling me to hold, mind is telling me we haven't found the alt floor yet.

I would love for you to elaborate on why you think it would ever go down?

100 billion is literally NOTHING for a currency or a store of value. Absolutely less than a grain of sand.

Bitcoin can be used both as currency and as gold and it can replace both and do a better job at both roles than them. So why would you think 100billion is anything?

>Tfw only 100 euro's to invest.

Will i ever make it at this rate?

>no one actually gives a shit about slower transaction times and higher fees.
>transfer vast amounts instantaneously worldwide

Pick one you fucking moron.

Have you personally used BTC to buy anything at all or have you only transferred it from exchange to exchange and wallet to wallet? Super volatile, slow transactions, high fees. Amazing currency!

It shows up within 10 minutes and clears within the hour.

Have you actually done wire transfers in your sheltered life between banks in other countries?

That's because of the small market cap you brainlet. Once the MC is a few trillion then you won't see such big volatility.

There's endless online stores that accept bitcoin if I should be inclined to purchase anything with it. I'm not, because 7k is nothing and buying stuff with Bitcoin now will look as foolish in a few years as the people who bought pizzas for tens of bitcoins a few years ago.

And if you think BTC has slow transactions and high fees than you clearly have never used a bank in your life.

An hour to transact and $5 in fees isn't that much better than a domestic wire transfer. Really getting down to a limit amount of use cases. What happens when banks adopt the cheaper, faster cryptos and you can't use that logic anymore?

>altcoiner here
nothing gets me more riled up than watching me cut my profits by 5% margins 10x in a row trying to catch btc ups and downs

I literally lost over 500,000 satoshi on 1.5 million

Look I love cryptos and how they are going to change the world but it's bullshit when great altcoin projects get absolutely slaughtered by a shitty coin that isn't even that good at doing what it was created to do and is being purposely manipulated with garbage forks and by the core development team. This kind of stuff is risking the entire crypto market

Market cap never had any correlation with volatility. As long as most people see it as a speculative asset, it will always remain very volatile.

Yeah I'm pretty salty right now too, fellow altcoiner

Good for you, actually; you’ll only lose 50 Euro that way.

>Market cap never had any correlation with volatility

You are dumber than dumb

I understand why some colleagues laughed and told me that Veeky Forums was the trash dump of the internet. All you do is basically call other people names and try to impose your silly opinions. That’s what teenagers do in high school.

>And if you think BTC has slow transactions and high fees than you clearly have never used a bank in your life.

BTC is too slow for day-to-day transactions that is instant with fiat and debit cards. Credit cards basically used for borrowing money, but instant confirmation isn't required for purchasing goods/services. How often does the average person need to transfer money to other people? Banks have better security and fraud protection. Bitcoin doesn't. The transactions aren't reversible.

Retard, you'll fucking eat your own words when BTC's price corrects.

I use BTC via Purse.io to buy and sell shit for other people.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

HAIL TO THE KING.

Alt cucks just cant figure out this fork pattern is so predictable and repeatable. Just take money outa alts and ride it up then go back. Everytime its the same.

Wtf is happening