BTC hits $7k

Welp, BTC breached $7k guys. I think it's just getting started too. These next 2 weeks should be really interesting. If you aren't holding BTC right now you are a fool.

Other urls found in this thread:

cmegroup.com/media-room/press-releases/2017/10/31/cme_group_announceslaunchofbitcoinfutures.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitfinex
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I’m buying alts on sale

kek. someone is so desperate to get in they placed a 64 BTC order $50 higher than everyone else.

wait till it corrects to 4k and normies go running like their head got chopped off

3500$ gain in 1 month is not sustainable, driven by hype and euphoria.

>bitfinex still at 6910
strange how pumps begin here yet when btc is reaching significant resistance, bitfinex always lag behind

Not gonna happen

cmegroup.com/media-room/press-releases/2017/10/31/cme_group_announceslaunchofbitcoinfutures.html

"on sale"
nice one.
have fun in the red sea.

hello newfriend

Same here kek

faggot we did $3000 from mid July to mid august. And if you bought in at the August ATM you'd have doubled your money now.

You should take out credit card loans and put everythinginto bitcoin right now.

I don't know dude. I'm not sure breaching 7k on coinbase counts. We'll see.

i've been in the trading world for over 15 years.

you will learn a harsh lesson soon.

It also corrected in that time frame by about 50%.

What's gonna happen at 7k?

sell off

>Amazon

traded all 40+ my eth for BCC three days ago
bcc is staying coupled for now

ALLLLLRIIIIIIIGHT

same thing that happened at 6k - mass FOMO and altcoin wojaks as bitcoin shrugs off the shorters and flies like a fucking missile toward 8k.

I've been in the trading world for 99 years. I remember back when I was only in the trading world for over 15 years, I was so naive then. You'll see soon enough.

Why is bitfinex so far behind

everything's far behind coinbase. That's why I'm waiting to see a real exchange top 7k.

Why do pumps always start there?

remember to take your profits young trader.

good luck. they've been "on sale" for months

The higher it gets, the worse I feel.

They are responsible for printing tether.

Friendly reminder Bitcoin was $170 in January of 2015: "dead"

Now you have third world scum and retards shilling altcoins (scamcoins)

Feels pretty good to be a white guy with a lot of Bitcoin

GDAX / coinbase is the "real" exchange. They deal with real dollars and it's the main fiat gateway in the US. Meanwhile, you can't even withdraw USD from bitfinex, only tethers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitfinex
>In April 2017, Bitfinex announced that it was no longer able to let users withdraw their funds in USD,[9] after Wells Fargo placed limitations on its wire transfers.

Why the fuck would you consider the one you can't even get real money out of the "real exchange" and the one that you can instantly send money to your bank account as "not counting".

WTF. I finally caved and sold all my ALTs once btc hit 7k, and they started going up.

This, the correction from this massive move will take everything down with it. It simply is not sustainable, no asset can remain this bullish without massive corrections along the way long term. Expect another -35 to -40% drop go long then, if it fails to break new highs, bear market 2014-2015 all over.

Nah, there was much, much less people invested back then and BTC did not have this massive mainstream exposure. Even if it goes down 40%, we will be back up in 2 months.

bitcoin isnt an asset

LOL.

The alt sale will continue for another week or two.

It means that you’re selling alts at loss you retards.

since you are new here, let me give you a free tip: there are more positive ways to immerse yourself in a new activity than trying to participate in outgroup mockery without a solid understanding of what you're trying to poke fun at :)

This. We've seen this shit before with BTC. It's not going to be pretty.

I wish, senpai. Sitting on .08BTC like an absolute pleb and waiting for it to go on sale so I can buy .1 more

only dumb niggers aren't buying at $7,000

see you brainlets at $10,000

Right there with you.

found the stupid nigger

IDK but I still don't see anyone over 7K except for cuckbase, so you tell me what that means.

Commodity would be more appropriate definition, anything tradable
A trend can be broken. The price movement is most in part entirely psychological. Bitcoin is not producing any value, transactions are artificially capped so we have no idea how many users are using bitcoin for its intended purpose as a currency. Merchants that do accept bitcoin claim it is only a very small % of revenue as the users don't want to spend it and intend to hold.
Patience, an opportunity will come up. Upcoming fork will shake things up, either for better or worse

>Upcoming fork
which one? the segwit2x fork or the fork thats already planned after segwit2x fork or the fork that will happen to bch or the btc gold that already happened or the non segwit2x fork?

This man is right, don't get greedy.

Wouldn't it be more "positive" for you to say what I got wrong?

The market was at 6998. Instead of placing the order slightly above market and waiting, he was desperate to get it NOW so he single handedly wiped out all the sell orders up to 7050, creating a sudden spike. There was a big gap in the orderbook for a second.

taxman claims otherwise

will this motherfucker ever crash again like it did circa 2013

i just want another chance to get in...

I predicted 10k within 5 years ,looks like it’s going to happen a lot sooner ,Bitcoin is going to blow up,normies haven’t even got in yet