Bitcoin

were above 7k

you do haveat least 1.0 bitcoin, right user?

Too poor. I barely have .5. Invested all in July for eth.

I'm down 1.0 bitcoin in alts, does that count?

1 full bitcoin?
nope but I'm working on that...

AM I GONNA MAKE IT?

Fing .08 long way to go now..... but at least I have some i guess... girlfriend said I could get anal if I reach .1

>0.01488633

>0.0044btc

I've got everything in Walton, followed a buddies advice to HODL two days back around 6 USD. I know i should've sold back there and bought back in at 4 fucking fifty.

the guy who bought the pizza has mined over 60k bitcoins, i hope he didn't just paid it to the strippers

I still don't see anyone besides b.s. cuckbase above 7k

1 real BTC
15BTC worth in alts, was worth 40BTC at their ATH

>tfw had 8 at peak
>1 now

kill yourself for trusting chinks

Buying 1 BTC with EUR at ATH as soon as the money hits Kraken today. THe FOMO is too much.

Fuck off /pol/ or pajeet, chinkcoins have made Veeky Forums tons of money (if you're not retarded).

I'll buy 500€ more on kraken too asap

Had 0.9 BTC about 2-3 weeks ago, now have 0.35, fucking alts.

have fun watching your $500 grow to $600 this week lol. This street shitter made $12,354 in the past 24 hours with my btc stack

>tfw started with 0.71 @ $3700
>tfw have 0.42 now

Post painless suicide methods please.

literally me

even if it goes to 10k... so what? on cryptopia, i can trade shitcoins between themselves, using dogecoin as the intermediary, instead of using BTC. I can totally cuck BTC, while growing my gains a lot more than 40%. BTC is no longer relevant. Soon, you BTC holder will be the ones FOMOing to buy altcoins (especially when the flippening happens and you see your BTC go down 75% in price in a single day. My advice to alt coin holders is to stop sucking BTC's dick. start valuing your altcoins. A lot of alts have a lot more real application and some are backed by actual banks and big businesses. use dogecoin as the intermediary. even DOGE is a better coin than BTC. FUCK BTC. FUCK SOUTH KOREAN WHALES. FUCK NORMIES. AND FUCK THE NW FUCKING O. bitcoin is now officially over for me. i refuse to trade my valuable altcoins for some slow and useless fraction of buttcoin, which only has value because a bunch of stupid normie boomers decided that it's the next big thing. I will vacate BTC markets and only trade alts for actually useful stuff now. watch the bitcointardos do their damage control... LOL. what a joke. there are so many copies of this stupid buttshitcoin. FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCKS. let btc throw it's tantrum for all i care. you think i give a shit? i've been to hell and back... you can't fomo or fud me. i can't be moved by your tricks, scam fucks.

I have 0.03 but I am geting more soon any tips are apreciated

171TBDncis2jcFJ6WGfu7VqjhrrACACwh