User that took out a loan for Link

user that took out a loan for Link
im still alive but today is my last day
after seeing that link will never recover i have decided to just end it

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SergeyNazarov/status/925741176640196608
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dont do it

can u afford a rope? at least wait til it rise, then u can purchase a gun.

No way man, that's fucking awful

Dude seriously just wait until at least Sergeys presentation
See twitter.com/SergeyNazarov/status/925741176640196608

Lost 25btc on link, life ain't over, binge some shit until alts recovers

How much longer should i wait its been like this of over 2 weeks with no hopes of getting better
i have no money
i cant afford to pay my next semester
its just over

don't listen, just do it,

op is larping anyway, no bank gives you a loan for that, this is not 2006 pre lehmann brothers

livestream your hanging or btfo

15th nov

Dude dont kill yourself over some fcking losing, .... go out and drink cold beer...

it was a student loan

Dont do it bro

you are all cucks and op didn't show proof

post image of student loan and your link depot, you are a bitch, do it already

You need to stay in crypto for 3 more years. Than lambos, bitches until you die. You just need to calm down. I lost $5k too and I feel like stupid, retarded, sad. But look at the BTC. It can get to 50k-100k range. Listen even what you have right now could be enough.

You just need to wagecuck a little bit. That's it. Wagecuck and buy BTC in small amounts. That will be enough.

Student-loan LINKER bro here. Not worth it user, I know it feels awful. Use your campus resources. Talk to somebody: a chaplain or the ombudsman.

If you talk to a trusted professor or dean they will report it. Try one of the other two. Or go to the health clinic.

People want you to live and want to help you. It's hard, but the pain will change in time.

How much are you down user?

fuck some whores and do some drugs. Thatll show you there are still whores if nothing else

Wait until at least November 15/16th, that is unless this other dumb fork called Bitcoin Silver is anything to worry about in December.

Sell all your link now and hold BTC until 15/16 november. You'll at least make some of your money back.

Then buy LINK back 15/16 november. You'll probably have 2-3x the amount of LINK you have right now and it'll probably only increase in value from then on.

LIVESTREAM

I actually believe the fork and Devcon3 will send Link to a $1.

If that doesn't, I'm selling.

lol I lost my student loan money back in 2013, twice! Lost it trading shitcoins both times, put myself deeper into debt.

But this bubble I was prepared. I saw it bottom in summer 2015, got a wagecuck job, bought bitcoin through all of 2016, timed the alt bubble a lot better and made hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Go ahead and kill yourself though loser.

Call me crazy, but I think byc mooning is a fantastically good thing for crypto in general and link in particular. Btc gets bigger -> crypto in general gets bigger, more money flows to (good) alts, banks have more reason to use chainlink. Just try to think long term bro, humans are hardwired to think shit going up will keep going up and shit going down will keep going down but that's not the case.

Your stupidity knows no bounds. Autism levels of retard. Your shitty coin will somewhat recover in less than 2 weeks.

I lost a lot of money trading shitcoins myself, put myself into a small but manageable amount of debt. Wagecucking here I come :(

I'm glad you made it though, it makes me happy to hear that at least some people are making good money from altcoins.

I averaged at 40 cents my 100000 investment. I was fomo'ing hard because gdax would only let me withdraw 10k a day. I thought I was missing the ride. I did not sell and here we are. I lost probably 8 years of savings. I'm 36. The thought had crossed my mind, so I get it. Thankfully I still enjoy getting drunk and playing street fighter. My dreams are dead now but I'm still here enjoying the same loser shit I always did. Don't kill yourself. Look into filing bankruptcy. If you're in the us, look into doing four years of Air Force or navy guard for the free college.

It's going to recover, It's just going to take time.

How big is your loan?

Don't do it.

You have NOTHING TO LOSE by waiting 2 weeks. Why wouldn't you wait 2 weeks?

just run away you fucking bitch

make a new life for yourself in another city / country