The cradle of western civilisation

Which person, symbols, historical event etc represents the first moments of western civilisation such as Alexander leading the way for Christianity...
please post symbol, pictures etc which you believe represent these moments.

Roman Empire.

Neolithic cave paintings.

the West started on Christmas Day, in the Year of Our Lord 800

Could someone post a symbol or quote which you believe represents the start of western civilisation?

I think it started before that with Alexander. Don’t get me wrong though ... wordup forJesus.

They’re drawing what they see around them, not the beginning of the western ideology

I draw a distinction between the Greece/Roman world and the later Medieval Europe, which was largely based on Germanic kingdoms

our modern nation states are largely based on those Germanic kingdoms

I see what you’re saying but there was a starting point, an idea which everything grew out of. Alexander wasn’t the prophet of Christianity but he led the way for Christianity. I’m looking for that idea or that spark which started it all

>Christianity

Is exactly the same as Judaism and Islam - they're all memetic viral loads of YHWH, who feasts on the souls and suffering of Mankind. Those alleged satanists, be they Hillary Clinton or the Illuminati are actually true Christians. YHWH sacrificed his own son for his erotic pleasure, and he demands this from all his followers. In other words there is no Satan - it's all YHWH. He is the origin of Evil.

But tards will screech and quote the evil books, unaware that they are mere vessels for YHWH. He isn't the true god, but can only exist in the hearts and minds of his slaves (worshippers). He evolves from time to time (the three monotheistic religions, communism, liberalism) but his essence is always the same.

In our case Christianity is anti-european, because it depicts all pre-YHWH history as "evil" in a wonderful twisting of truth. This is how YHWH operates.

Until we get rid of him Humanity will always be nothing but livestock.

Historylet here, how tf did Alexander lead the way for christianty?

YHWH?

Also

Which person, symbols, historical event etc represents the first moments of western civilisation such as Alexander leading the way for Christianity...
please post symbol, pictures etc which you believe represent these moments.

It's a precursor to western civilization but it's not western unless you really stretch the definition which would include Ruthenian, Islamic and Turkish.

t. Hans Müller

>Alexander leading the way for Christianity

Are you serious? Alexander came and went before Rome became an empire. Christianity did not exist. Alexander died in 323 BC. Since you seem utterly ignorant, BC stands for "before Christ", meaning that Christianity proper became a thing about 500 years MINIMUM after Alexander was dead.

Christianity isn't european. Christianity is a hinderance to us, as all semitic cults are.

But more importantly where the fuck did you get the moronic idea that Alexander is in any way connected to Christianity?

read a book my man

You been reading the wrong books man.

Sorry, I don't read discredited 19th century protestant bullshit. Because this is what this thread seems to be about.

The Greek Archaic period is the start of "the West", although perhaps Mycenaeans should be the start point.

It has literally 0 to do with Christianity. The West was Christian for a long period of time, but Christianity is not inherent to the West.

is this your first day on Veeky Forums?
either contribute yourself or stfu and let the thread evolve naturally
repeating the same question over and over will just dissuade further discussion

No, you're obviously looking for people to agree with you, especially since you're not even discussing the other opinions, you're just saying "yeah but that's not really what I'm looking for"

Bellend....
I’m repeating the question due to the question not being answered correctly.
You gapping fanny.

Also, putting all the incomprehensible bullshit aside, I don't think it's even possible to answer the question where and how the West was born. To put it in perspective - when was China born? Or India? The only answer is just guesswork and a placeholder.

Europe was born in the unfathomable period at the end of the Ice Age, and there is no way to answer any cultural questions regarding that. I don't trust modern anthropology and (((academia))) at all, but the logical minimum would be to say our primal culture was born in the paleolithic/neolithic, and as stated we will never know about these primal times sans cave paintings and artefacts, but these are just implements.

I mean, if you give an alien a spoon, a moe figure of Haruhi Suzumiya and a lump of weed he'd have no true insight into the meaning behind it all, despite clever theories. We are the same when it comes to our own prehistory.

No I’m looking for the truth but Im 100% not delusional enough to believe the first idea, person, symbol of what evolved into western civilisation started with Christianity or the Romans.

Interesting!

Amazing comment. Ok maybe look at it this way.
If you was to choose something which symbolise what we European people could unite behind, something which would make us believe in (but is still ancient) how great our culture is....what is that symbol, art or quote?

Not him, but the Enlightenment.

The 'West', as we commonly see it today, is a unique creation of early medieval western Europe(France, Italy,HRE,Spain, England) and should not be attributed to anything before that period. Think of the classical world as it's father, sharing a bloodline but still a detached being. If the 'West' today was to crumble like the classical world before it, it's child would share many similarities with us but calling it us is still a lie. Exactly how post Alexander ME is a different being from its ancient predecessor and it's Arab child and ottoman grandchild. The past few decades has seen the birth of a new ME organism(and east asian)

cont. I might have been wrong with separating Arab and ottoman ME, their shared existence most defiantly croaked with imperialism and the past 100 or so years it's burial. Transition takes a very long time in history

Western civilization starts with Clovis and the Merovingian Franks. Until them, the legacy of the Classical World was shared among several other civilizations that continued or emerged parallel to the West.

The cradle of western civilization was the region of Latium between the Tiber river and the Garigliano river, which was home to the Latin people that created Rome. The first moments of western civilization were defined by the Roman kingdom. An important formative event was the formation of the Roman republic and the overthrow of the last king.

Obviously, Alexander does not represent the start of Western civilization, because the Roman republic was already a great civilization by the time his conquests happened. Furthermore, Alexander never went west himself and his relatives who did go west didn't achieve anything. His uncle was killed by the Italians, and his second cousin was defeated by the Romans.

Thanks! Just to clarify, you’d say Rome is the start of Western Civilisation and if I was to get a tattoo which would represent it, a symbol of Rome would be correct?

Did you get enough for your high school powerpoint presentation or are you going to keep being a retard and asking your shitty question over and over again?