I cried this morning

For the first time in so many months, I woke up this morning and I cried.

I'm still holding LINK but I've lost so much money. I see no point in selling at this point either, being down this much.

I fucking cried Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youarenotsosmart.com/2011/03/25/the-sunk-cost-fallacy/
discord.gg/KJjU7KN
discord.gg/j3XKSYH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you a cute girl willing to be my gf?

>rent free

Sorry OP :(

I don't know if you are speaking the truth or not.

But please believe me and sell your LINK right now and buy some BTC. I did the same and have already recovered my loss by holding BTC. LINK is going to keep going down until 15 november at the least and BTC is going to keep going up.

If you really want to keep LINK just rebuy it after 15 november. Sell your segwit2x coin and just buy some extra LINK (which is probably even at a lower price than you sold it at today meaning you have a double profit)

Fucking /biz was so good today, it was like before the literal pajeet shills and their fucking link threads and here you go shitting it up again with this trash

>We fucking warned you
>Go fuck yourself

Try leaving the board clear for the truth and maybe you'll hear it next time fucking faggot.

:( OP, thats life..... just dont give up, there are other opportunities out there not just cryptocurrency

Don't be a faggot OP
t. All in link and holding strong

>I'm still holding LINK but I've lost so much money. I see no point in selling at this point either, being down this much.

Linkie... this is called "Sunk Cost Fallacy". Just because you lost so much money doesn't mean you should continue losing more money when there's no end in sight and all evidence says that Bitcoin will continue rising relative to LINK until the fork.

youarenotsosmart.com/2011/03/25/the-sunk-cost-fallacy/

Alternately, OP, you could do a comparison. What do you think is more likely to happen over the next 6 months, that Link will hit 1$ (so double from approximately where you bought in if you bought in from 40-50 cents), or bitcoin will hit $14,000? I'd stick it out in Link on that basis.

stay strong marine

>I cried today, Veeky Forums.

just fucking sell you idiot

Well then why wouldn't you sell now, buy after the fork for more LINK? Although I unironically think bitcoin will surpass $14,000 before six months with institutional investors coming in.

>Sell alts at ATL for btc at ATH
This is Veeky Forums advice after all

It'll recover, but if you bought ATH...

its still good advice, link is only going one place.

>its unstoppable

>bought at ICO
>no longer comfy anymore

Should have sold after SIBOS, fuck me

hahaha i just bought another 2000 lnik lads LOL

might buy another 5k later if price dorps any more haha

> I'd stick it out in Link on that basis.

isn't that like $4 worth? no one gives a fuck poorfag

I bought $10,000 worth of link around .39c. My link is now worth about $4500.

feel like fucking dying but if I sell now that will be the stupidest thing I could do... sell out at all time low. no fucking way, i hate myself enough, not going to make it worse

look you JEW just because u rich kike boomers have money doesnt mean us little gentiles do okay

i just spent over 600 dollars on this because i am INSANE

pic = me in comfy link bagholder fort

Stay strong

Look at this mess LINK has caused

we are the linkmarines

>CEO is a white male
you should have known better

I'm stil hodling 20 NEO I bought @ $54 ish. These bags are weighing me down.

I sold at 0.18 and bought bitcoin. I can now buy double the amount of LINK that I sold at 0.18. Just sell already and buy back after the fork is done. You are throwing your LINK away by not selling it.

I increased my stack 30% by flipping over the weeks waiting until this fucking shit is finally over and stops bleeding. But it doesn't. What the hell is this. Fucking weeks of dropping. Still down 30%.

I am legitimately willing to admit I have an emotional attachment to LINK. I really tried my best not to, but meme warfare is fucking potent. Any advice on ripping away that feeling?

You have to accept you got memed into a pump and dump, holding link at this point is denial of reality. Link is utter shit always was always will be

sure just wait until the next ATL

Get fucked, faggot.

I cried too, because hope legitimately died. All of those dreams I had went away. And they were good dreams too: a modest house, pay off debts, making some nice charitable contributions. I filled my head with dreams of $10 LINK, even $500 LINK.

But the truth is that this is less likely. You didn't get scammed, although many PnD groups rode the wave. The coin actually went to 5x ICO, no matter where you got in. This is great and to expect more is unrealistic.

So for now your bags are filled with false hope. Do you know where that leads? In a word, suicide. You will create a cognitive dissonance between your dreams and the modest reality that LINK is an okay coin with an interesting future. But that future doesn't include you anytime soon.

But you know what? Once you sell, you can refresh your dreams with real hope.

discord.gg/KJjU7KN come join this pump group, pump soon.

Board the ark. You won't need anything else.

Sell through the pain.

>Link is utter shit always was always will be
Look at this angry nerd over here lmao.
Good on you for getting this emotionally invested.

terrible advice

I experienced this at 5500 sats, and sold at 4400 in a midst of pure stupidity.

Worked out, recovered my losses.

OP everyone gains and loses in this market. Head up son.

Nothing has changed you salty cuck

stupid idiot linkies this shit ain't goin nowhere

kek this
>literally selling low and buying high
never change, Veeky Forums.

Explain

Get in here for some pump n dump, profit guaranteed
discord.gg/j3XKSYH

Are you me?

I literally burst out crying in front of my fiance this morning.. she knows nothing about crypto so I had to blame it on depression which I suffered from in the past but this ride with link is seriously going to end up bringing it back.

I've lost 9BTC to this shit why didn't I just sell when i was up like i do on everything else, why did I feel so differently about link was I really this wrong?

This needs to stickied to the acceptance stage of crypto's 5 stages of grief. OP, it's time to move on brother.

If you wanna make real money, forger cryptocurrencies and use this site:
probetting.pro

Thank me later!!!

At this point, one has to suspect that the fucking dev is offloading a ton of these pre-mined shitcoins, because there's sell orders just coming out the ass. I didn't even think this coin has that many participants..

can't wait for all the green wojackz when the BTC hardfork ends and Link is $1 per coin.

It didn’t, after the ico there was Just over 2000 unique addresses. This coin was exclusive as fuck and had all the box’s checked to be a crazy profit moon mission, yet here we are now hanging on by a thread just slightly above ICO

>one has to suspect that the fucking dev is offloading a ton of these pre-mined shitcoins
Definitely not, look at the volume.

Don't worry OP. It's the next Palmbeach coin. Going to shoot in few hours after it's official.

Bro, hang in there. Don't tell her about this shit.

I'm 100% bitcoin. I told you LINKfags it was a shit coin. L8r lol

Fuck off.

I wasn't retarded and bought into the LINK meme lol kid

its just a despair troll

wow the fud is evolving people ignore despair trolls

How much did you lose? When did you buy?

>$500 LINK
$175.000.000.000 market cap. Seems reasonable

hold till the bottom
make the average Veeky Forums biz move

I'm not holding anything, faggot. I'm telling captain hindsight to fuck off.

why the hell didn't you guys diversify yourselves