discord.gg/4WzVJUS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You lost nothing kiddo

>invested $1500
>now have $400
JUST

AAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHBAHAHAHAAH

Oh fuck.

You have to take the long term view of this. Not even the long term, the mid term view of this. All will be well in 6 months.

Damn you were killing it before the altcaust though

This is what I'm thinking too but god it sucks to wake up to getting reckd every day. Anyways when is the fork happening? I'm having a break and I'm gonna come back after the fork

At atlcoin bull run had evaluation of 415 btc, at this morning my evaluation is 163 btc. And best thing about htis is that timeframe is only 1.5 months
I sure love this BTC bull run :^)

P.S I don't have a single btc, everything on alts

I've invested $13k and now I have $3800 remaining. I've missed a chance to recover everything back because I sold to early. Now I've learned my lesson and I'm just going to hold.

>Not selling during the busts

why?

whyyyyyyyyyyy
do it already
kill me

Same reason why people don't sell btc at 7k and still keep buying it.
It's called : GREED

we all rekt

This will continue to haunt me for the rest of my life. When I’m 60 and living on social security I’ll still be thinking about how I could have been rich if I had only sold that fucking DGB when I had the chance.

Down from 6 BTC to 2.1 BTC and still going down every second...
FUUUUCCK

The same greed that makes people sell at the psychological wall of 7k creating a self-fulfilling prophecy crash

The worst thing I fear after fork that chinks will allow again local exchanges and will create one more BTC bull run

full market cycle on this one

I’m actually tempted to do some risky margin trading to try to get back all the money I lost but it’s probably a bad idea.

you don't "lose" money if you don't sell your alts off for sale price

Remember, money cannot flow in one direction forever. It acts like water.

Don't forget to sell low

Yeah well it’s pretty much impossible that my portfolio will ever go to >20btc again. I missed a literal one in a lifetime opportunity.

I thought like that too, but I got proven wrong again and again.

on cryptopia, you can find alts that are dumping fast. trade one of your slowly declining alts for dogecoin and then trade it for the dumping alt when it reaches bottom. when this alt goes up, you will be able to trade it back to your original alt, at a profit. you don't need to center it all around BTC, like a fucking normie, you know? there are always alternatives. if life gives you lemons, you burn the whole place down or something like that

LMFAO JUST HERE TOO

I laugh when I'm nervous but I understand the market will correct.

November 16th. I'm going to woods until then.

I don't get how people can be all in on alts.

I always leave at least half of my money in Bitcoin exactly because of these alt crashes. I lose money too, but not much

>+208.06% UP
>I'VE LOST EVERYTHING
i really worry for you faggots when the next 2014-15 type bear market kicks in

How will I ever recover that money? Bitcoin will probably reach $10k by year end and alts will continue to go even lower. There won’t be another bubble like earlier this year ever again .

I'm 30% ETH, 30% XLM, 30% OMG and 10% LINK

Portfolio of the future.

Blockfolio doesn’t accurately show how much you started with. In my case, I started with about 8 btc and now I’m down to 3.3.

You should really consider limiting yourself to 3 coins if you want to max out your gains

I sold all my alts yesterday but wanted to short on grs and fell asleep before selling it.

>TFW down 40%

>Remember, money cannot flow in one direction forever. It acts like water.
Yeeah water wont flow uphill
Thats why you get rekt daily

Makes me really wonder if i should sell my btc

it's flowing uphill for btc right now retard

yeah, i'm down from 30 btc to 17. but i started with $300.
what you have to remember is the cyclical nature of crypto markets. we're simple in the bear phase of alts. just hodl long enough and you'll hit the next fractal moon phase.

Yeah, I'm considering selling my chainlink again.
I sold all of them at Sibos and bought back in again low.

But I think they lack the manpower to properly market their coin.

Fuck me user i feel sick looking at that

C-cjeers

I went all in. I KNEW I shouldn't have. I KNEWWW ITTTTT WHYY DDDIDDDD IIII FUUUUUCCCCCK.

I'm just hoping it pumps on Friday. I don't fucking know. I hate this.

>was up to $1300 now down to $100

put it in BTC after the slaughter and I'm already at $110, I should have done that earlier

If u all retards think that alts wont recover

you are hopeless and should stop trading

Somebody posts that chart with the profits i have to get to be on track again.
>I would have 40% when i only hodl btc...
AAHHHHHHHHH

The only way im goin in the red is if crypto goes down as a whole. I never invested anymore than I can flush down a toilet, so I'm still comfy with my alts.

Forgot pic

Ill save u freind
Ill let u in 3 magic wurds thay saved u monei
Listen:
Just dont sell
Wow
It is truley a mirakuru

I’ve been not selling since July and all it’s gotten me is greater and greater losses.

what portfolio is this?

This. Just ignore this madness for some weeks. We will have more gains than those who are buying BTC at fucking 7000 $.

how to cope? should i just kms?

:(

This is what happens when you bet on internet monopoly money. They're all fucking scamcoins with no real purpose.

At least with stocks, you're buying shares of actual companies, and there are regulations to protect you from scams.

Anyone needing emotional support join this awesome signals group on telegram

T.me/pumpandtrump

discord.gg/hYA4PYz

Join pump group wait for fork, ez win

I basically gave back all my profits in btc since early summer. After 5 months I'm nowhere close to where I want to be in life. Feels bad.

I don't feel anymore.

Literally this. I was at $150K, now I am back at $60K. Same amount almost a year ago.

JUST

I don't get why anyone who up on their initial investment and has multiple bitcoin is complaining. You're all still going to be rich in a few years.
My whole charts basically POSW. Didn't sell at 7K, now it's 1.5K and I'm almost 50% down. Still hoping this bitch will do something with all the hype. I haven't made a trade in literal months. I'm such a retard for not selling at a 190% profit.

Holy shit this thread makes me feel good. Thanks /bros/. Forget about what's happened in the past, moving forward be less greedy and take 20% as profit, don't always chase 2000%.

Alts are not for holding.

Wrong chart

It all returns to nothing

I just realized that all altcoins are DONE
altcoins = shitcoins
doesn't matter what you hold, omg, wtc, link, eth, req, odn, they are all fucking useless because nobody wants to use them and the entire market is realizing this right now, they only purpose of shitcoins existence is trading them back and forth.
They will all go to 0, even those with good tech, because the times when this tech would be useful are still long ahead, that by that time there will be 100 better shitcoins for that niche
Bitcoin will fuck those faggots-alts till they love him

user, I....

FUCKING KILL ME ALREADYYYYYYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I remember when I had my first beer.

Trade real money.

Being a poorfag sucks

damn anons thats brutal
you could be sitting on a bunch of bitcoin or fiat if you had taken profits
but you decided to be greedy and lost all of your gains
its almost like theres a lesson in there somehow...

this is me.

FROM 20$ TO 8K$

I'M A FUCKING POORFAG AND A FUCKING STUDENT ALL I COULD AFFORD WAS 20$ I STILL MADE 8K$

AND I MANAGED TO BUY ZENCASH AT 487K I HAD 1.30-1.40 BTC

NOW I HAVE 0.60 BITCOIN FUCK MY LIFE I LOST 4K$ WHEN I COULD HAVE MADE 4K$

FUCK ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i have the inverse problem

i chicken out before the big moons, and end up fomoing mid moon and chickening again when it dumps

i wont give up though, learnt some harsh lessons

SHE TIED YOU TO HER KITCHEN CHAIR
SHE BROKE YOUR THRONE AND SHE CUT YOUR HAIR
AND FROM YOUR LIPS SHE DREW THE --

JUSTelujah

Get in here for some pump n dump, profit guaranteed
discord.gg/j3XKSYH

im in your same spot

fucking FTC man

From 0.3 btc to 1.45 thanks walton, now like 0.5 btc

How are people still buying btc, how are people still selling alts now.

What does the Fox say!

What the hell

looking at DGB chart and imagining those who bought at the top gives me suicidal thoughts and i havent even touched that shit

looks an awful lot like mine, bought in around 1 BTC, worked up to ~3 BTC, was holding almost all alts, now down just below 1 BTC. Feels shitty

If i delete portfolio, and then set all my sell orders 20% above all my buy ins, and then forget about crypto until christmas, will I wake up happy and believe in santa again?

feels fucking fantastic watching all these altfags get blown the fuck out

This week is the week where we put aside our differences and all join together in misery

WE ARE THE ALTMARINES
AND WE ARE NOT
FUCKING
SELLING

for those who've lost a good portion of their portfolio we got a discord going ready to pump and dump shitcoins today for easy gains

discord.gg/4WzVJUS

discord.gg/4WzVJUS

discord.gg/4WzVJUS

currently have around 3k members, will cap at 4k

Nobody is going to believe me, but OMG isn't going anywhere

When will the alts recover?

why

yeah, well crypto is a scam and it doesn't work rationally.

I don't know.
I think getting normies in on the scheme was a bad idea.
They're too stupid to invest in alts. They'll invest in bitcoin like it's an Amazon stock and hold it for 20 years.

What are your holdings?

This. I was at ~100btc and now down to ~30.
Feel like shit senpai

did you sell your alts yet? or are you just going to "wait out the storm"?

>falling for the altcoin meme

ah yes, where the owner makes a fancy website for his meme shitcoin, pre-mines most of it, pumps it to $1 and sells it

If you didn't ONLY buy BTC(and maybe ETH) and keep it all, you're a retard

at this point, it's waiting out. I might be even losing the alts since most is in margin position.
If it doesn't bounce back, I don't know how I'll continue to live on. Wonder how the previous btc owner who sold at a loss or lose btc to alts continue to live. Especially if btc continues to climb and you realize all you needed to do was hold btc