ITT: BASED Monarchs

ITT: BASED Monarchs

With a bit more luck, the guy could've ruled the whole world. And that's coming from a french.

This. I wouldn't mind our new hapsburg overlords. Maybe if they married outwards and united the world's rulers by bloodlines and conquest

Wasn't he dumb as fuck due to inbreeding or am i mixing up with another habsburg

>Not starting with him
The thread is already ruined

he's a bit overrated imo, but shit the dude had some balls

*blocks your path*
SURRENDER SPANIARD AND YOUR EMPIRE SHALL BE SPARED

AN INFERTILE MARY WHORE
AN OPEN FIELD

A L L T H E C O C K S

>dumb as fuck
*Mumbles incoherently*

[spoiler]unironically[/spoiler]

Akihito is the true best godking. Name a single thing he's done wrong.

I'm waiting...

Why did the post restoration Japanese LARP as English?

Well, they LARPed as a lot of things, taking bits of the best European cultures, their institutions and high culture essentially becoming a mishmash of Anglo-French traditions and advancements, with a dash of Prussian.

How did they meme the Japanese populace into joining a deathcult centered around a chinless manlet?

Why does he look scared as fuck here? Not exactly the best look for a glorious warrior king.

You haven't seen what he's seen...oh god you haven't...

Was about to establish the Castilian Empire

The Emperor had been a demi-god and the center of the Shinto faith forever, but had no real political power outside of his palace. Shinto was a folk religion with traditional ceremonies that varied from places to places, oral traditions that varied just as much, a few pilgrimages, but it's something that every Japanese was deeply familiar with. Did they all believe in nature spirits and Amaterasu and all that? Who knows, but the motions and traditions was ingrained in their souls. So when the government needed something binding the people together, they turned into a state religion, made sure all clergy was controlled by the state, defined practices better, had everyone register to their local temple, and decided the emperor wasn't just the center of the shinto faith, but literally the center of the world. From then on, just add a bit of militarism in the mix by amping up muh warrior traditions, a dash of ultranationalism with the muh yamato damashi angle, and then heavily promote it at every turn of civic life from early childhood to death, and voilà, you got yourself a death cult in a generation.

I think he was just naturally wide-eyed. Most paintings of him depict him so.

>Gets put in a prussian cuckshed
>""""""BASED Monarchs"""""

Everything he did before the war was based.

what was his issues, I've only heard shit like he was dumb and inbred.
Apparently the poor guy had exorcisms performed on himself because he thought he was cursed or something...
Give me details lads

the biggest chad of all
a little too chad actually

Charles I was better

Any king that takes a giant shit on Parliament is a good king, in my eyes.

The virgin carlos 2
The chad charles 2

Virgin carlos 2 definitely had sex. Its just that his mutant sperm couldn't impregnate a homo-sapiens.

>kek stop having beards
>kek i’m a proud dutchaboo
>kek fuck the streltsy

Peter was too fucking based. He didn’t deserve Russia.

good post

red pill me on Friedrich the Great

*blocks your path*

N III was a good leader in everything but war. Quite unfortunate for France to not have any great generals during that time.

No one posted my boy meiji yet

This