Alexander the Grate

This guy was a brutal conqueror but was also supposedly irresistible as a person. Would you submit to him if you were his contemporary, or would you defy him?

Other urls found in this thread:

wondersandmarvels.com/2013/10/alexander-the-great-and-the-giants.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I’m 100% straight but I’d let Alexander fuck me.

Neither id love to see how far this cunt would go

If I were Greek I would follow him to the ends of the Earth.
If I were Persian I would fight him to the day I died.

How tall was he? If taller than me I'd follow him to the death if shorter I'd pat him on his little head

I'd ask him to move out of my light

I'd fight. He didn't accept Monotheism. He was neither the follower Zoroastrianism nor Judaism nor of Buddhism. He was a kaffir. He Wasn't even a particulatly good follower of Socrates as he indulged in homosexuality

I'd tell him to get out of my sunlight

Alexander Makedonski is a slavic brother, so i would follow him to the end of the world.
URAAAAAAAAAA

155 cm or 5 feet tall in imperial.

>be me
>188 cm tall
>alex makes me his personal bodyguard
>die in my first battle ever when a brown manlet dressed in a pajama pierces me with a shitty,crooked spear, because I dont know shit about fighting
>both sides laugh at my dead body

wait what? 5 feet? Was everyone a manlet back then?

Claro, yo banco a full a Ale el Grande, bien porteño el pibe.

People were smaller than now (54" to 57 tall, on average). We know that Alexander wasn't especially tall because of comments left about a few other kings of his time being tall. If he was tall, it would have been mentionned. We don't have his body so his exact height cannot be determined with certainty - however we have hints that he was either average or below (he was worried about not being distinguished from his soldiers if he was to fell in battle, so he was likely of the same size / there's a story about Hephaestion being mistaken for Alexander because of his bigger built).
He seemed like someone who's able to easily win people to his cause, appearing as a liberator in Egypt, etc.

>Hephaestion had bigger built

At least we know who the giver was.

God Tier charisma, better than Hitler, Caesar and Nappy combined.
So yes.

What made him so grate though?

Id submit under the term that i answer Only to him as a vassal of Alexander rather then, say, the macedonian empire

wtf sounds like /ourguy/

Here is a source : wondersandmarvels.com/2013/10/alexander-the-great-and-the-giants.html

Probably around 5 feet tall.

Alexander's entire thing was fucking guys biggers than him, on and off the battlefield

Diogenes is the real man to follow

Alexander said that if he wre not Alexander, he'd have been Diogenes

More like the Diogenes role was already taken, and he had to settle for being Alexander.
The meddling mid, he wouldn't get out of my fucking sun.

I'd follow him as some sort of strange apprentice philosopher and entertain him with tales of science and the future desu

i have started worshipping apollo.

and id gladly worship his human vessel the great blond beautiful strong Alex.

anyone who looks like this belongs to me.

about beetlejuice's size