Hey Veeky Forums I am sick of seeing beg threads. I am deciding to get rid of beggars for a few months

Hey Veeky Forums I am sick of seeing beg threads. I am deciding to get rid of beggars for a few months.

Give me a reason to give you bitcoin or prove you are poor (just prove you are indian, or timestamp your skin if POC)

Must also contain the phrase 'When I receive this bitcoin, I will not beg in any thread for at least 3 months'

I am poor and need to go to dentist to have some teeth pulled or fixed. When I recieve this bitcoin, I will not beg for at least 3 months.

1JomX2w2PTQiHfGW8huTuzWn6ogDQtjHRQ

12TCTNrwqtKoiZpEtdcRf6RbyLFFdoApTT
Lost my job and got drained in this forkdrama...

Anyway, congrats on your gains!

>When I receive this bitcoin, I will not beg in any thread for at least 3 months

When I receive this bitcoin, I will not beg in any thread for at least 3 months
And I'll hopefully be able to pay my rent this month.

i am sick of seeing beggars too, i am poor but i would rather get through life without being a scumbag. Sorry.

>not posting address

Tried to buy BTC 3 weeks ago from a private seller, he fucking scammed me. I should just have bought my books and paid my student taxes, yeah and it was everything i had.
That was my second attempt of trading Cryptocurrencies. The first time i bought one ETH i got my whole backpack stolen with the ledger in. I don't even know why i am telling this here, since no one is going to give me anything, just tired of this fucking world.

'When I receive this bitcoin, I will not beg in any thread for at least 3 months'

This is my life savings OP. Please help a guy out with anything. A nickel, doesn't matter. Would mean a lot to me. I usually don't beg anyhow but if you're feeling generous I could use a boost.

1PaYB1ydTn4Gt1w9sipxMfawtcTvshuutj

BTC

I'm poor because I decided to stay in academia for research straight after my undergrad. Meanwhile my corporate friends have already paid off their student debt and I barely have enough for rent. Welp can't say I didn't know about this though =/

1CsjiWpuUX3foYH5S9DYY18WvwLj4Ns5Lf

I have a micropenis and have given up on life and lost my job. I'm a basement dweller at my parents. Literally 1.5 inches hidden by hair. Don't wish this on my worst enemy. And I'm decent looking. Considering being a tranny.. FML

15nyp8xrxsA6AQKUgiBKpwaWr9zqDuJtKG

Of course i won't beg for 3 months, did it like 1 year ago to desperately have 1 ETH while it was worth nothing, and no one gave me shit.

This has turned into a fucking paj call centre

Parents having financial troubles, dad looks like he has skin cancer, and I just can't make the money I need by working to give them some happiness in their retirement. I was hoping I could make something in crypto, but clearly I still have a long way to go. When I receive this bitcoin, I will not beg in any thread for at least 3 months. It would also be the first time anyone has. Hopefully I can still make it. If you're serious, I'll be legitimately happy.

3AfvePaVKhpAu8RjBaWP7JUSjDPT3trpfw

kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself
kill yourself

sage

Sent :)

Please check it

I recently lost my job and I have barely enough money to buy food. I lost the rest of my investment in various altcoins.
When I receive this bitcoin, I will not beg in any thread for at least 3 months.

17awN9wXMUyujuAg2J5E3cNEvjDnQnEPhT

Im poor, i only eat rice and drink water, but most of time i cant afford rice and water is dirty.

'When I receive this bitcoin, I will not beg in any thread for at least 3 months

Thanks op
1HMGa7XQUr2HG3wpSfbau3qC3K9redxTsc

OP here, everyone check the first address.
Bitcoin send as proof of non-larp.

From now on, everyone must send a timestamped picture of wherever they are right now. Most interesting place or room gets 0.2 bitcoin.

My car's water pump just exploded and cost $300 to fix. I'm a college student and living off-campus. Broke as fug, but working towards engineering degree. When I receive this bitcoin, I will not beg in any thread for at least 3 months.

1xbcCFB635E6sBjQRoaxCYFHM8FQJiFLw

0.00005462 BTC? I'm not sure if I'm reading it right.

see pic lol. will literally take pic of me pissing into sink (saves water from flushing)

I need like 600$ for a Catalytic converter and a resonator, I'm trying to start my own little business ripping off hipsters and not dump by bags of Alts in the pennies now to replace a part I have taped Ok'ish for another few weeks,
1 btc would leave me with a lot of breathing room

13zhB1AVmmpLDJY8gZ8GyKcpGHCh2me5dr

I will not beg in any thread for at least 6 months

Yes, that is enough in india to buy a decent meal

All these sob stories are weak. My car is messed up, I lost my job. Jesus. Fix your car, get another job, stop begging for bitcoins. My baby had open heart surgery. They stopped her little heart for 38 minutes. Watching your baby scream and look to you for help and knowing that you can't take the pain away. Now that is hard. She is now doing great. I work full time and go to 3-5 appointments a week and I wouldn't change a thing. I want btc to give her the best life possible but I shall not beg. Good day to all of you.

mom or dad work for IBM?

Please OP. Eating Carrots and coffee for breakfast

1Dp9UuJCKQbmPptGBTtnkF7auriYTKXDVh

I'm not "poor" but I'm also not well off enough to invest more than $50 so far into this and I put that in eth to try to learn how to daytrade. needless to say eth saw this as a challenge and plummeted as fast as possible. Now I watch everyone buying/selling and talking about opportunities and it's driving me crazy not being able to play the game too. So if you want to toss me a chance to get back into the game I would appreciate it. Thanks!

17Z2trJdeUNwhrKFJKSGNBnRMTyLoDPQpy

I cant move or work because chemo ruined my hips and because bitcoin i lost all my money in alts
Help please
1GsgF3cmuzAHRm8Nu7Ftb9myC7ow59vkr3

just an user who let /g/ decide which budget laptop to get, lel. actually really pleased with it for $85 cash (srs)

Oh, and I will not beg on any threads for a year at least, though I probably wouldn't have anyway. Just figured I'd give it a try.

auto winding
captcha

I cant move or work because chemo ruined my hips and now i lost all my money in alts because bitcoin help please
When i receive this bitcoin, i will not beg in any thread for at least 3 months
Thanks
1GsgF3cmuzAHRm8Nu7Ftb9myC7ow59vkr3

>larp for btc
Here's my proof. Got ripped off at a gas station a couple days ago... my last dollars

they're pretty solid if you don't care about gaming

Man, I really fuckin need a bitcoin. I first put $1000 into BTC when it was at the ATH in August and lost a bunch when it dipped, I put what I had left into other shitcoins that have only gone down (XLM has turned $600 into $300). I may as well be a pajeet with how retarded my trading decisions have been.

When I receive this bitcoin, I will not beg in any thread for at least 3 months. Hell, I won't beg ever again.

1JR4jLjL1obct5JfuMeCCMB4tPjJxvBnGF

I need any amount of BTC just to feel happy again.

My dong passed few weeks agon and now i'm a filthy beggar.

Here is his pic, just look at him.

1G1iHC5AH5zX183eKNdqd7uosa1N8ajsN2

bad idea. don't bother

Forgot the phrase sorry.
"When I receive this bitcoin, I will not beg in any thread for at least 3 months"

lol go get fucked, you have $3K in crypto, why don't you just cash it out

Hey, rooms red, other light bulb broke could only afford a red one

“When I receive this bitcoin I will
Not beg in any thread for three months.”

pic related, in my parents' study where i'm going to be for the rest of my life cause i'm a poor retarded begging retard

1N62CLMdewLnvaU52EpRfCBkvoXRexUSBP

These are finalists for 0.2 bitcoin.

Timestamp yourself with another person. (can be your mom)
Timestamp your dog.

Sending in 20 minutes so be quick

Meh why not

'When I receive this bitcoin, I will not beg in any thread for at least 3 months'

I probably won't either, this is the first day I've done it

16RACMAsgXBmocoZcUXR1hN5FJX73Sd3o1

Dude, my dog passed away... can get you more pics, though (you can reverse search them to make sure they are not from the net. You wont find them).

I have no one

Also fuck you I easily had most interesting

meant for op...

Check your bitcoin address ;)

here is a pic with my brother. hope this is enough. Thanks OP for being generous.

$0.39
I'm rich, well if I was Indian anyway

done

pls, lost most savings in crypto.
12cswZ6wBT6qWKL51WHgoJvKZ5KZwNBhC8

I made the mistake of going to college for a useless degree which I didn't even finish.

16MWGjeCCoYyMPgkxjoSrYLF9VD7JcFC5A

Yeah no one is up OP. It's early in the am where Im from

Quite sad :( is very nice looking dog. If I wasnt larping and harvesting bitcoin addresses I would actually send bitcoin.

HOLY SHIT

I'm So sorry for being an idiot I just check the unconfirmed amount that deposited first

OP DELIVERS!!!!!! .05 btc

Oops, I send 0.39 cents instead of bitcoin.

That is literally pajeet wage for a day

>harvesting a bunch of empty addresses

LMAO now this is autism

The only POC here 17eDn9hwW9zQFtjLxJ49D47zT6yXrEv2ZS

That was a joke making fun of other beg threads.
See first post and I am actually sending bitcoin

1P3SXcCUakZytatYkkxAr7Fgpf4QPBR1F2 is my address for my non larp

When I receive this bitcoin, I will not beg in any thread forever

Thanks man.
I've never learned the technical side, I just listen to interviews and try to pick alt coin companies with good business models

You like Salt or Omg?

can someone post the "be humble" picture with the pepes and the 4 lambos?

I'm crippled with ill health, but will stop. just need a bitcoin for X-mas
19fLJQgibYSd43kmeSakZzyUrNXaXQQT8z

1F9E4ZpoypCCnoAPueEjKfACzHxVRgHuTQ

My bro is getting married this sunday and weddings are ultra expensive in my culture, this is to help him out.

I lost my Job and most of my savings that were in Request.Network. My GF is gonna break up with me if I can't withdraw at least $1k. I only have $400 due to losses. End of my wits here ..............

1FmLBURaMLAnSYYtmFYdNmKLraaahnNkof

>be me working at mill
>$20 usd/hr
>Work 7 days a week, 12 hours every day
>Talk to plant manager about requesting days off so I don't get penalised
>"user we don't do that here, you just have to call off and take a point"
>Wut?
>Call out for appointments, and sickness
>We're allowed 12 points, every point goes away a year after getting it
>Got 8 points in three quarters of a year
>Personal life starts spiraling out of control due to working and sleeping only
>Call off some more days, leave early one time
>11.5 points
>Inhale fuckton of grain dust and nearly died
>go to doctor's
>"You're fine user, but I can give you the night off to let your lungs clear up"
>Fuck it, take night off
>Show up for work next day
>Show plant manager my doctor's note
>"user even though you have a doctor's note, you still get a point, so you're now suspended"
>What the fuck
>Get a call two weeks later saying I'm terminated for having 12.5 points
>The following week two points were supposed to come off