Guys, why are jews collecting bitcoin addresses?

Guys, why are jews collecting bitcoin addresses?

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/address/1JomX2w2PTQiHfGW8huTuzWn6ogDQtjHRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep, I would like to know too. They trying to do one of their tricks again?

Any friendly kike here to explain?

hmmmmm

Ssshhh, dont tell the goym ;)

>hmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What are you faggots talking about

Jokes on them, I have nothing in it.

they're not, it's useless, they're just having fun

Well I know the emails are for key logging but I have no idea what the addressees are for.

I'm guessing it's just to check how many active people are in Veeky Forums or current funds or how much we are holding.

Haha the silly goy actually posted a bitcoin address he made.

Ill give you a clue, how do you check address to see if any bitcoin has been sent to it :)

I actually know why and I have made about 5 threads today.

Make an average of 0.3 bitcoin a day doing this.

so who cares?

They are drowning out the pink wojacks for meme magick gains.

Goy, how do you check to see if the bitcoin address that you posted has gotten anything?

Answer that

Free address to collect, Mr kike

1Q5ELARLLWRSFxXzNgDKzALHXTkou4BhrM

you log into it?

So you mean after the key logging you want people to log into the bitcoin account.

Oh i see fuck me man damn

I send that address 1 bitcoin. Check on blockchain.info/address/1Q5ELARLLWRSFxXzNgDKzALHXTkou4BhrM to prove its not a larp

WTF, are fucking mods asleep?

?

To clear things up here is how (((we))) do it:

>goy posts address
>keylogger is implanted on blockchain.info website for that specific address, there is an exploit in blockchain.info.
>goy is now sending any wallet.dat file as well as when he types any passwords to (((us)))
>Bot checks these addresses and any others that are on computer every 10 minutes, if one is found to have bitcoin it gets sent to (((our))) wallet

what

are you the same guy who also posts in /x/ and /pol/?

Christ killers developed an algorithm to crack directory.io btc private keys, if you put your btc addresses in any of these threads move quicky to alts

>blockchain.info/address/1Q5ELARLLWRSFxXzNgDKzALHXTkou4BhrM

why?

>address-specific keyloggers
You have no idea how anything related to hacking works.

No, there are a few people doing it. But they use the other way, which involves getting the IP address from the blockchain, so it must be an active address.

I prefer my way, as i find alot of lurkers also check addresses on blockchain.info so you get the logins and wallet.dats for 100s of people vs just the ones who post

Blockchain.info exploit

wow holy shit senpai.

I don't get it have you accumulated enough money not to care anymore, or does it become an addiction?

Does the thought of striking huge gains keep you going? Because im planning to maybe do something like this as well for fun.

ya cuz if you found an exploit there you would really use biz to harvest addys. lmao
1JomX2w2PTQiHfGW8huTuzWn6ogDQtjHRQ

Makes a lot of sense.

you get 2 for 1 deal

Hey you got bitcoin. Please check to confirm at blockchain.info/address/1JomX2w2PTQiHfGW8huTuzWn6ogDQtjHRQ

Sue iz gna doxxx me, halp

>ip address from block chain
top kek

done

phew it was just some insane liberals after all
I guess we're safe

What if I check the blockchain.info site but am running noscript and also don't have any wallets on this computer.

99% of addresses people post are exchange addresses anyway.

now wat senpai

Why is it we can't find exchange addressees?

Ill-worded.

We run nodes and log all ip addresses and can search through that using a GUI I built.

Log onto your bitcoin wallet, must have bitcoin in it.

Or log into your exchange wallet. If phone posting then please open up your authenticator app for at least 5 seconds.

>3EFPfjMYJD4g5dX45zRL7wiNAeuwXWgoP1

please keylog me

You did well
But they backtraced the pixels in your .png to calculate the trajectory of the electrons in your network adapter. They are moving to intercept the electrons in order to reverse engineer the sequence of events leading up to your post and create a behavioral model of your brain. From there, they can easily reconstruct your passwords from a simulated memory

Did it work? Used coinbase

Gave me a hearty kek.

let me guess....you are the mastermind behind the twelve monkeys

1 for each word in the seed.