Bitcoin pump will be one of the biggest scandals of the second decade of 2000

Bitfinex is creating millions of tethers (fake dollars, hot air) and they are selling these tethers for BTC (buying btc) to thousands of people.

What these people dont know is they cant cash out their tethers for real dollars because tether is a scam.

Meanwhile spoofy (bitfinex) keeps buying up BTC with these large whale candles, creating a bubble. At the same time they are also slowly selling the free BTC they got for REAL dollars to outsiders buying btc for real cash.

Once tether blows up, BTC's price will crash sub WHATEVER YOU can imagine
tens of exchanges will be shutdown because of their affiliation with tether
tens of thousands of people will lose their crypto coins on these exchanges

MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO JAIL.

BE PREPARED.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/all/
medium.com/@bitfinexed/the-mystery-of-the-bitfinex-tether-bank-and-why-this-is-suspicious-a8a6407a1241
medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330
hackernoon.com/meet-spoofy-how-a-single-entity-dominates-the-price-of-bitcoin-39c711d28eb4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitfinex_hack
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this

I might be retarded but went all out of btc at 7k

>asians create a fake federal reserve on the blockchain called tether
>infinite supply, completely centralized
>create hundreds of millions of fake tethers
>sell these fake tether dollars for real bitcoin
>proceed to cash out your bitcoin for real dollars

Tether isn't for cashing out to fiat retard.

What would it mean for rest of the crypto market? crash too?

but that means we'll see altcoins crash OP
and people that don't know what Tether is will cash out in Tether

bullshit
you're gonna regret that

I just hope bittrex wont be affected, R-RIght?

the whole crypto market will collapse

You cash out through Coinbase? How hard is this? I have less money in crypto than my weekly withdraw limit on Coinbase. If it hits the fan, I xfer and withdraw immediately. Boom, no sweat off my back.

Stupid low IQ inbred mongoloid retard nigger thread.

Look at the insane volume on Bitfinex. It’s out of control. They keep printing tethers out of thin air to buy BTC to provoke a buy frenzy. It’s gonna blow up. MtGox 2.0.

The tethers are a drop in the ocean. They're practically insignificant. This is a very small part of what's behind the current bull run.

Bitfinex isn't even leading this bullrun. if they were the market makers the price would be higher on there compared to the other exchanges. it isn't

You're riduculously low IQ. You think they control the WHOLE 100 BILLION market?!?!?!?!

Kill yourself!!!

Is this all cause u didnt get RICH with bitcoin?

When bitfinex goes down they wont be able to artificially pump the price like they do now, the price will crash.

panic sell everywhere. Imagine CNBC news: Bitcoin price has been artificially inflated

its a pity really crypto had potential but once people lose a lot of money its going to be branded as a scam

at least all the artificial pumping made a bunch of pedos and druggies richer, right?

Bitfinex = Next MTGOX but much bigger

Current Tether circulation is 0.02% of the current crypto market cap. OP you have been confirmed retard for this FUD.

They are sparks. They provoke a buy frenzy and you put your BTC in. More more more. And then you have no time to sell when it’s dumped en masse. This is when you cry.

folks, see for yourself

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets

Yeah I get that that's the story and all. I just don't believe you.

Every time the shit hits the fan coinbase goes down. Good luck.

I also did this but the whole tether FUD is just bullshit.
There are 450M tethers in existence, about half of them are on Bittrex and Poloniex.
There is no way these tethers could pump BTC up by tens of billions of dollars in value.

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/all/

ffs user

Bitfinex are on Core side, I am really suspect what are they doing?
To cash out before US ban?
To accumulate more BTC to crash B2X?
To make money to compensate 2016 hacked

Must be a mix of all.

what is bitmex?

it looks like a scam

>There are 450M tethers in existence, about half of them are on Bittrex and Poloniex.
And you believe them?

The FUD is starting.

Prepare for a chinese bitcoin ban soon

It's not like it's a secret bro, it's like saying you don't believe there are 16,659,637 BTC in circulation even though you can check about 1000 websites and see that.

SELL YOUR BITCOIN NOWW!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

BIG CRASH IS COMING.

YOU HAVE 1 DAY TO SELL YOUR COINS OR LOSE IT ALL.

HURRY UP!
TIME IS RUNNING OUT. SELL NOW!

Uh oh time to put the tinfoil hats on

medium.com/@bitfinexed/the-mystery-of-the-bitfinex-tether-bank-and-why-this-is-suspicious-a8a6407a1241

medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330

except tether is centrally controlled, they could simply change the number in circulation and the websites you are talking to would automatically show that number

That Tether crap is highly dangerous. If you know what you're doing turn all that shit into btc. Try and cash it out for real fiat currencies. Then throw it back at official wallets like coinbase etc and hold. Op is right something is up, this was all good to be true. But still regardless owning real Bitcoin is important.

Lol posting medium articles from a dude who sounds like he got paid by Wells Fargo to talk shit on Bitfinex for filing suit against them.

hackernoon.com/meet-spoofy-how-a-single-entity-dominates-the-price-of-bitcoin-39c711d28eb4

The 25m pump that broke the head and shoulders was straight up market manipulation. There was heaps of downward price volume at 5700 - 5800 that got soaked up, I was watching the charts and was short and was like Wtf is that abnormality, switched to go long thank fuck. You don't need to control the market, a huge buy at the right time (so all the bots that use TA go nuts), spikes the market.

This nigga gonna be writing articles about tether doomsday for years and nothing's ever gonna happen.

You wish.

You're fucking retarded to not think this is fraud. How can a crypto currency be based on the USD without the approval from the United States government? This shit is a fucking scheme it's gonna hurt the market. (((They))) and (((they's))) know what they're playing they're fucking with everyone. The manipulation of the market with this bullshit is gonna fucking suck.

IT'S GONE MAD WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BITCOINS TRADED IN LAST 10 MINUTES

This theory is retarded

You're starting to sound a little bit hysterical dude. Maybe you don't realize it, just a heads up.

Yea no one has ever done anything illegal with USD before without the government's permission.

>There’s only one teensy tiny itsy little bittle problem with that

>this, in an article I'm supposed to take seriously

kill yourselves

Its not really the jews this time though

China finally woke up

Boom?

Aww fuck the crypto market is crashing and burning lads

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitfinex_hack

They are fucking deperate.

so not mess with tether

>tether blows up
>btc follows
>alts follow

yes

>fabricating dumb ass conspiracy theories as to why the TCP/IP of finance, which has limited supply, goes up

Say cheers for the picture.

you realise they can't just print tethers because then they would be worth less than 1usd

It's not just China it's every government the U.S isn't playing a blind eye to this shit. Japan and Russia neither, the Chinese already did their "regulation". It's not gonna work all I gotta say is do whatever the fuck you want. Make money pat yourself on the back and walk away a richer person. But big dogs in the game are always interested in manipulation. Bitcoin supply can't be controlled, but with the use of other perhaps non-legal shitcoins it can. How do you buy something with limited supply when it breaks past the supply you're willing to put into it? Well you create fake money(((tether))) to purchase more of a limited supply Bitcoin. Just make money anons!!!!! Hahaha fuck everything

>T.A

>be Bitfinex user
>worried about potential coin dump
>switch to all USDT
>dumb occurs, gains stay safe
>decide to cash out
>swap USDT for LTC/ETH
>move to different exchange
>sell

if you're too retarded to figure this out you need to get out of crypto

Shut the fuck up @bitfinexed already

Yeah yeah we get that you are mad selling all your coins at 1k when they are now 7k but stop with the fucking conspiracy theories

Why would they need approval when their legal terms say that USDT is actually NOT redeemable for USD

I already cashed out, this growth rate is stupid, as usual

The market isnt 100 billion retard. Only a tiny fraction of the coins are actually in circulation.

Plus there's no liquidity, 10-1 there is a Bitcoin whale out there RIGHT NOW with enough coins to dump the order books into the single digits if he wanted to. We just praynone are that stupid.

trading volume 4 billion today, go check out coinmarketcap before making a fool of yourself

I'm new to bitcoin, so this might be a dumb question. When the fork activates at block 494784, will my bitcoins be usable on the fork and on the original bitcoin? Doesn't this mean that however amount I have now, it will double?
Is that the reason of the current pump?

You are an enormous imbecile

SHHHH FAGGOT LET ME BUY MY CHEAP ALTS FIRST

They will take a snapshot and depending on where you are holding your BTC it will make a copy of that and your wallet will have the same amount of B2X which is the current november fork happening in 2 weeks. So if you had 2 BTC you will recieve 2 B2X, but only if the exchange or wallet you have your BTC in is going through with holding/trading it as far as I know.

filter tether and sage this retard shit

EASILLY FAGGOT, YOU HODL 1 DOLLAR FOR EACH TETHER THAT EXISTS YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARD

okay faggot kill yourself

Then why is bitfinex trailing behind GDAX if they're leading the pump?

Snapshot at which block? I thought they'll make the snapshot in the middle of november.

Fucking genius! You can tell by the way thus guy used ‘xfer’ in a sentence that he’s a fucking master hacker who knows all about crypto.

They make awesome tacos tho