7250 on GDAX

>7250 on GDAX

This is just insane

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-31/cme-group-world-s-biggest-exchange-plans-bitcoin-futures
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nearing 90 RSI

insanely overbought

extreme fomo

dump is coming soon, be careful.

USA waking up

10k by tomorrow

this wont stop until the fork

Exactly

>tfw only 1 xbt

mainstream media is covering btc again

Should I set stop losses ?

We were at 3k like a month ago guys

Just bought some more

Who the fuck is buying and driving the price up? Normies with $ or just people selling alts into btc? (Did marketcap rise from yesterday by much?)

Insane, maybe. Institutional money is coming in. They don't realize (or care?) That you can't just put up a huge buy order at a set price.

And while the price continues to increase, btc holders will be more and more reluctant to sell, because what if it hits 10k? 15, 20?

More holders like that will make the price jump higher amounts than normal.

As for alts, who the fuck knows what's going to happen. They may recover but it BTC keeps rising, it can be a new paradigm. Where alts value is pegged closer to their usd amount vs. BTC amount. If that's the case, that sucks for 90% of the board holding a boatload of alts. Will be really interesting to watch the next 2 weeks.

People who correctly realize that it's about to hit $10k at the minimum

Are short positions being rekt the cause of this?

Why is it rising with an incoming fork ? Shouldn't it be falling

wtf guys

It's rising because of the CME announcement. Bitcoin gained legitimacy over night.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-31/cme-group-world-s-biggest-exchange-plans-bitcoin-futures

Most likely there is a short squeeze.

wwwwhhhhaatttt this shouldn't be possible so fast what the fuck

Fuck holding btc, someone needs to hold me. I wont be ready for that hippopotamus of a dip that is coming :S

Wtf is there actually another fork?

This isnt right

This fork has a lot of uncertainty. Despite whatever you read on Veeky Forums , this is uncharted territory my friend.

Novagratz's friends have finally realised that this is the birth of a new asset class that will soon be traded 24 hours a day for the rest of their lives

I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS TO BUY BTC. BUT YOU MADE FUN OF ME. I EVEN HAD A BTC STICKER ON MY SKATEBOARD!!!

love u bros. we going to the moon

wew
hahaha
pee pee poo poo

Holy shit, just sold at ath, that crash afterwards tho lmao

Normies btfo

a 5% dip? Yeah I cleared most of it too.

Boi when this crashes its goign down 30%