Something more correct would be

>Childhood is movies/stories
>Adolescence is taught at school
>Adulthood is whatever you discover afterwards or is 'alternative'

Hence your burger > wehr > oui

>divinity is being a byzaboo

Anything french related is the reign of sixteen year old pretending to be deep

>being a "boo" anything

Wow, must be cool reading about history like its "your team" and defending "your team" instead of looking at history from a neutral point of view. So sick of wehraboos, byzaboo, tankies, dixieboos and all other kind of fucking "boos" shitting this board up with their incessant threads about "their" stupid team.

>dude wehrmacht is fucknig advanced, super tanks vs soviet hordes!!
>no way man, thats fake. germany was sooo ineffective it didnt succeed in anything!! every tank broke down after 10 minutes!!
>holocaust was fake!! germany was innocent!! angl*s !!
>do it again bomber harris!! XD g*ermans!!
>man, feels so good to think about soviets raping those germans!! they deserved it!!

Instead of reading about what happened matter-of-factly retards here just read like its their team winning/doing "whats right" against someone who is "bad guy" be with germany, Souther States in US civil war, aztecs (saw some guy yesterday who complained how anybody could be interested in azted and mesoamerican history since they were "brutal people who sacrifced people and deserved to be conquered".

No, only 13 year olds are boos.
This

>Wow, must be cool reading about history like its "your team" and defending "your team" instead of looking at history from a neutral point of view.
History was invented to record people's accomplishments and grudges, an objective view is impossible. All you're doing by trying to be objective is letting the non-objective ones stomp all over you

>being any kind of aboo post the age of maybe 14
How about you hang yourself?

>I am le mature for liking le country xDD

final ascendance: being an angloboo

If I read about WW2 I read about different nations at different times and reflect the information etc. about many differnt areas and nations (as well as "perspectives") I dont read about germany/soviet just because im a "boo" for either one and post on Veeky Forums how awesome X of "my team" is or how cool it must have been when "my team" did X to "the other team".

Read about different things in the period what you are interested in!! dont devote yourself to some historical nation / faction and proclaim urself a total fan of only them! Even if you are especially interested in >only< soviet whatever, dont just say ur a "boo" of them and treat them like they are the best and you are "with them".

Sorry that im pretty bad at perhaps clearly expressing what I mean

France is the protagonist of history

Veeky Forums in nutshell

>Childhood is being a burger boo
>Adolescence is being a sovietboo/wehraboo
>Adulthood is realizing that America was really the good guy of history.

Frogs are unironically the good guys in almost every case

>kills the monarchy
>surrenders
>brings about proto Marxism
this

Thats all folks, all of Veeky Forums's issues summed up in one post.

I don't give a shit about the French though, only Napoleon. And he's not even French.

This

And elderhood is being a Habsburgboo

>History was invented to record people's accomplishments and grudges, an objective view is impossible.

I don't think you understand how this works.

>ever being a Wehraboo
>never being a romaboo

Dropped

this to be honest

>Childhood is being obsessed with Napoleon
>Adolescence is being obsessed with the Grande Armee
>Adulthood is realizing the Marshals are the most interesting part of Napoleon's Empire

>still in adolescence.

That's how it went for me

Except I had a britaboo phase between burger and wehr

/board

>Childhood is being a burgerboo
>Adolescence is being a wehraboo
>Adulthood is being a ouiboo
>Wisdomhood is being a burgerboo

This is the pur thruth

>ancient strangers validate your existence
We're done here