"It will never crash"

"It will never crash"

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/4WzVJUS
discord.gg/KJjU7KN
bitcoinandtheblockchain.blogspot.com/2017/11/segwit2x-equals-free-dividends-come-on.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ITS GOING TO 40 CENTS

Welcome to crypto.

its over

bitcoin is finished

and now for the dead cat bounce

>1min candles
>crash
lol

BTC IS FASTER THAN SONIC MATE

Waiting for my 1800 buy order to fill

Any minute now

>it will crash

Hngngngnnggn people have to be right sometimes bro. Long term, ofc bitcoins gonna grow, but this whole bitfinex stuff is fishy. We might be in for another mtgox type situation

funny how all you newbie traders always have screenshots of 1 minute candles, or charts that show a 5-10% price range. you're never going to make it.

reminder that there is no real support price. this entire thing is a bubble floating on debt and a network of distributed overleveraged gambling houses
sub prime 2.0, faggots
when's the bailout? better check the tether wallet while it lasts

>linear scale

we are having it

Expect bigger crash at the date of the fork

Dunno when to sell though, it might go to 3k

I mean, buy

this is log

If you listen to kids here, they will become millionnaires just by jumping in the BTC pump train.

>minor correction after epic bullrun
>crash

It won't go down to $0 but it will take a bit of a hit, then another one on the fork date.

its not crashing you retard. its correcting slight around 6.5k and will stay there or keep going until the hardfork crashes corrects it again

"bull run"
here's what happens to short squeezes in normal markets
watch these faggots try to squeeze it to 10k now that everyone is going to try to short it on leverage
hey faggots here's a tip: don't short a manipulated market on leverage

>weekly 1000$ runs are sustainable

Already back above 7k :)

volume weighted no, hovering under it as market makers desperately try to hold things together

LOL RETARD KEKS

>mfw it's heading back up

>some memestock is the same as the TCP/IP of finance, which has limited supply

>limited supply
>tcpip of finance
nice just painted the tape to a 15 minute hammer

So this recent bull run and huge spike is fake? What will happen next?
Bad time to buy right now?

they're going to pump it more.

and yes. the only good time to buy bitcoin was under about 3000.
it depends on how comfortable you AND the new blood after you feels riding on top of this shit tornado.

Thanks.

this is the part where bitcoiners believe it has to shoot straight up to 15k or so because it will crush all the shitcoins in the market in a flash of justice
the shitcoins are just as much of a strength to bitcoins value as an achilles heel

Are those 5 minute candles? lol scrub

Join the collaborated pump channel on telegram where we discuss what we will pump Next Period the next pump is the start of December. There is one going on right now that starts at 8 p.m. tonight you should get in before it starts.

We have about $500,000 to pump with right now. You get in with us you become a founder when you get in there I don't want you saying where you came from the one rule we have is in the channel we do not discuss where we came from we are the owners “ people buy our bags. I need 200 more people for the group and then I will start working on getting the 15,000 people for the channel.

t.me/joinchat/G4Y8Q0Po447v3x6EK2oqNQ

what is the prime reason for this seemingly endless pump? is it the news about bitcoin futures?

korea is buying like crazy

the 1% wants to assert their dominance
korea isn't buying any more rapidly than anywhere else, they're just buying it for a higher price because bithumb's arbitrage is constrained for whatever reason

this current candle, at 4h chart for BTC/KRW KORBIT, will be red. you'v been warned. this is the beginning of the end of bitcoin. blockchain will be definitely used. time to retire this obsolete junkcoin, tardos.

crazy shit...maybe i simply forgot, but i can't remember a BTC pump lasting THIS long.

Yall we learn what a beartrap is.

Is it dipping or not !?!?!?!?

just bough $100 worth, ill sell it in 2 days when it reaches 10k

It aint crashing kid. Put all ur shitcoins in it now if you wanna at least make some money back

hold and you'll be rich

this

get in here lads

discord.gg/4WzVJUS

It'll correct to 6600 then we're back to exploring the 7000's

discord.gg/KJjU7KN come join this group, soon we will make a pump that is huuge, we are currently around 3k members and aiming at 5k members. join if you want quick bucks.

Already hit th elow 6700s. We'll float betwen 6700 - 7300 ebfore a final push to 7600. After that the big wallstreet short comes all the way down to 3.5k

LOL @ anyone buying right now.
Correction is very clearly coming.

Kill yourself and your family

From the state of the 24 hour and 6 hour candles i'd be watching the 5mins like a hawk for signs of a significant sell off.

it's overbought.

And up again

If you look at the depth chart, you can see resistance building.

It'll go under $7k pretty soon, but I imagine it'll recover and set a new ATH by the end of the day.

At this point I won't be really surprised if we go all the way to touching $10k
I was conservative at anticipating 5k then it happened, then 6k happened and now 7k and I didn't even imagine a month ago that we'll get there this year. It has blown my estimations every time so... We'll see. This is going to be an interesting week.

Correction ain't happening until after the fork.

i seriously doubt it, the equilibrium between the korean volume and the volume on the rest implies that it should fall back to about 6000 but since so many dummies have bought overpriced you're gonna see a lot of shilling to try to keep it there.
they were sold a "sure thing"
it's free money
it can't possibly go down to less than the sum of btc+s2x when i try to go and sell

Funny how oldfags remember the crash of 2013.

If you're not flipping your shit in the next week you're the one who's never going to make it friend.

The smart ones aren't going to wait to the fork, the smart ones will try and beat the pattern. Don't be so bullish. Just like before the BTC gold fork "oh we have weeks before the fork no need to worry" Oh shit the alts crashed.

That's not a crash!..

This assumes people want Shitcoin2x. They don't. There's way more money to be made selling far ahead of the fork to buy cheap alts that will return 3x than there is for your mediocre 10% gains you'd get from waiting for "free" money. Especially since the second that free money is distributed, BTC is tanking hard. The closer to that date you're still holding, the worse off you are friend.

You have been warned.

>So many dumb fools who think they'll get free coins from the fork

Read up fags:
bitcoinandtheblockchain.blogspot.com/2017/11/segwit2x-equals-free-dividends-come-on.html

Im all in on alts boy, im waiting for that crash

DIPPING OR NOT DIPPING ?????

Nah. Not yet. Crypto investors are autists who like even multiples of $500. It won't drop until it hits $7500.

it depends on how the koreans take being sold bitcoin way above market price
i thought they were supposed to be smart
what the fuck happened to decentralization
why are korean normies bottlenecked to an overpriced exchange
the volume really isn't anything that special. bitcoin's dramatic movements are amplified by awful liquidity and arbitrage.

>I don’t know what a crash is: the post

Crash would be sub-3k

Time analysis has at least 2 more days before a correction.

just because you figured out how to use fib time it doesn't mean the peak will be higher than the ridiculous one today. could be, but it wouldn't be by a significant amount if you just bought during the china dip like most of us.