THIS IS FUCKING GLORIOUS ARE YOU WATCHING THIS FUCKING VOLATILITY ON BITCOIN

THIS IS FUCKING GLORIOUS ARE YOU WATCHING THIS FUCKING VOLATILITY ON BITCOIN
GOD BLESS THE FREE MARKET
WHAT A FUCKING PUMP AND DUMP OVERLEVERAGED MANIPULATED PIECE OF SHIT

GOD BLESS THE FREE MARKET

rip

Already finding support at $7,000 after a massive dump of coins on the market.

As you where.

I sold half my buttcoins at 5800 because certain faggots on this imageboard told me the technical TA indicators indicated a correction was about to happen, then it went to the moon

you forgot to wait for the exit pump

lol what kind of autist console is that

What site?

BitmexRekt twitter feed

pee pee poo poo coin. hehehehehe
store of value
digital gold

Kek

>liquidated on twitter
kek, I need this

>both shorters and longers getting liquidated
Today was a good day.

There's a reason why this happened too. Everyone spread the TA that this is the top, 5th wave etc. so shorts started stacking up on exchanges. This squeeze happened and we went parabolic as retards chased it up with high leverage. Now it's adjusting as the big boys dump on it and probably diversify into fiat or shitcoins as the dust clears. I don't think anyone wants to ride BTC in this volatility. The bags have been handed off. Further corrections will be coming. This is utterly fucked boys.

Market makers will try to keep it stable as they try to break even. Do you think normies are impressed by this? It's gonna moon now I suppose? This was just le epic bear trap and now the shitcoin kings are going to pump it higher?

Repeat after me: This is not a bubble.

I'm a brainlet. What do you think will happen in the next couple of days? Will BTC moon or correct?

>listening to biz

>back above 7k

That post is describing Tether.

Haha, look at the margin cucks getting called.

It's fucking beautiful.

What is that console BTW?

For the last time, tether is fucking irrelevant.

Says who? Teenager analyst from Veeky Forums?

people that already aren't autistic NEETs and know what they are talking about such as Tone Vays

> market makers

This is a stock exchanges meme. They are called whales around here.

This was all the correction we'll get before 10k

I'm more concerned with the fact that a huge amount of the crypto and crypto derivative margin trading is done using crypto as collateral. I'm with Korea in that bitcoin is not a currency, it is a digital commodity. Poloniex isn't the only one but for example it lets you use Bitshares or Factom as collateral for margin, which are most likely securities if you take a look at how the tokens are to be valued. Tone Vays is a cuck btw. Bitcoin's value is ultimately constrained by the hashrate & miners involved as most miners mine to market, and how much more collateral people can afford to put up to extend this piece of shit market to the approaching limits.

now that btc is mooning (again), you should be reminded once again that faucets are worth it

if you used them just a little back when they got started, you'd now have multiple bitcoins

the second best time to plant a tree is now, and it grows even if you water it just once a day

freebitco (dot) in/?r =9114686

this is correct. You "muh tethers are fake" guys dont get it learn some math

1. Margin pump the price with leverage to trigger a short squeeze
2. liquidated shorts need to buy @market
3. this pumps the price even more
4. normies fomoing does the rest
5. insane profits for market makers

That's why TA doesn't work, this market is manipulated af.

Oh gee look they have enough collateral to pump it, time to get on the retard train again.

There was an user posting here about how manipulation would become extremely relevant in Novemeber. I wonder if he's still around.

At least you still got half...
I'M 100% IN FIAT
YOU HEAR ME, I'M 100% IN USELESS JEWPAPER

PLEASE GO BACK TO 5600 AT LEAST DADDY, PLEASE

Currently the meme is to try to chase the price on Bithumb, which doesn't even allow you to arbitrage to it, it has an artificially constrained supply and withdrawals and deposits must be manually approved. MUH FREE MARKET