THE ALTS ARE CRASHING AGAIN!

THE ALTS ARE CRASHING AGAIN!

IT KEEPS HAPPENING!

I've lost 7k$ so far.
This is just great.

Everyone is selling now to buy bitcoin
They'll be on suicide watch on its correction

14k in REQ and it's getting more and more :)

Good fuck alt coins their shit. Bitcoin is god lol

Fucking lemmings always follow the crowd. Buy high and sell low, never change Veeky Forums

they'll start panic sell after the fork, and favorite coins will raise (OMG, LINK, VERTCOIN, BEAN, ect...)

No sane normie would be buying BTC right now. Huge correction is coming

What do you think the chances are it corrects before the fork? I had a wet dream about that last night

Sheer desperation in this thread. I'm not even laughing. I feel for all of you. I capitulated and bailed totally on Alt coins at a 50% loss two months ago. Went balls deep in Bitcoin. I am now fully recovered, and making bank. It's not to late, user.

So you're a failed trader who is now promoting something that needs to crash to remain bullish. hmmmm

a failed trader is an idiot who can't spot a new paradigm TWO FUCKING MONTHS INTO IT

You're the equivalent of a stockie trading AOL in 2008 because he swears its the heart of the internet boom.

Dont look at your Portfolio.. :D

comfy XLM hodl with 0.019$ avg, waiting for btc to hit 8k so you fomo buy in . buy high sell low Veeky Forumsards.

from 10 bc to 2 btc.....that is 50k+ loss.....100% in alts....i am not selling fucking anything even if it become zero....i know my alts will bounce back...

I've been holding BTC for three years. However, I've made most of my money trading alts in the last 16 months.

If you're holding total trashcoins, trade them for good alts that are down too. At least you know that those coins aren't going to die during this massacre.
Monero didn't really move in USD, so I'm not selling it and not buying more either. But I sold other shitcoins for MOD and ZEN, they have to rebound at some point.
I'm not fucking buying any more Buttcoin at +7k but I'm still holding it (50%).

Don't hold alts that you don't believe it.

Cutting your losses before they get too big is key to success.

Precisely. Though selling alts now at the bottom for BTC at a new top is now how you become successful.