/rgt/ Robinhood General Thread

More Important Things Edition

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/sunpower-reports-third-quarter-2017-120500807.html
share.robinhood.com/davidt917
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for anime

Excellent post

Very bad post

I can't wait for cryptos to die so all those fats commit suicide and we can get back to stock threads

Bullish flag forming on the AMD 5-year chart. Get in boys, it's going to moon #bullish

S P W R
P
W
R

salty nocoiner says what?

B E A T A N D R A I S E

Premarket mooning!

finance.yahoo.com/news/sunpower-reports-third-quarter-2017-120500807.html

Who here CATB and KTOS for big gains today????

Who here /teamBABA/?

BABA OP, its the chinese Amazon.

robinhoods a good beginner app.
it gives free stocks if you can get other's to join with your link. up to $500.00 i think.
pretty good starter app.

OCRX BUYOUT BITCHES

When will FNKO be listed on Robinhood. I want my easy IPO gains REEEEEE3EEEEEEEE

I only get shit
share.robinhood.com/davidt917

KTOS is bae

Into drones, satellites and lasers. Basically skynet before they get fully funded.

I'm in on SYN at $.94 for ~$500, been watching it steadily tick down, red day after red day.

Any hope for a reversal with the upcoming news or should I cut my losses?

I remember there being the possibility of a buyout upon good results.

>Funko is doing an IPO
Shit
I fucking hate those figures but if their finances are good I'm definitely investing. People love that garbage.

I've got 45 shares, feeling good about today

I dont like SYN. traded it and made money but seems hi risk. There are better buyout ops ZSAN CTRV etc...not saying now is the time to sell on contrary it might get another spike up

BUY THE DIP

BUY HI SELL LOW

I've never even heard of Funko or whatever figurines they make.

Do you live in a cave? They make figures based on almost EVERY pop culture intellectual property.

Tfw it opens down 10%.
Fuck, guess these bags are mine to hold through earnings.

KEM anyone? Down 20%, but has been gradually going up since last year.

>teva
With Jews you win. Said no one ever

Yeah, I've never seen that shit before in my life. Now that I've looked at their website I think I'm gonna have to buy some Harry Potter figs for my girlfriend though, damnit.

They make Funko Pop vinyl figures, which are some of the worst figures on the market since 90% of them are disgustingly ugly, but people eat them up. They sell so well that Funko can get licenses for almost every popular IP.

They have another line of figures that doesn't look like trash but it's not very popular and I can't even remember what it's called.

reeeeeeee, it's $30 for a set of three tiny vinyl figurines what the fuck

Ok, I'm convinced, this company might actually be viable

who XBIO?

god I hate those funko trash
but I did buy Spike Spiegel

BLCM will be bought out screencap this

Damnit robinhood your millennial investors want this trash funko stock, when add???

Time to dump BABA now and take some small gains to play more earnings or hold forever?

who makes nendoroid?
id be more interested in it, higher quality/price

tsla bagholders getting btfo

Good Smile Company.
It's private. It's also Japanese so if they ever do an IPO, they won't be on RH.

Skipping today... Trumpkins pick of (((Federal Reserve Chair))) later today is almost as bad a day to trade as a FOMC day for me.

> Lost money on the last 6 FOMC days

Skipped yesterday for not losing money. Got extra sleep.

My younger brother (30) has a bunch of these in his house. I think he's got 20+ of these Funko figures now.

It'll be hitting the lowest levels it's seen in 6 months soon, might be time to load up in a week or two if they can turn that shit around.

Funko has to sell all of its shares directly to initial investors before its available to trade by the general public.

You'd be fucking crazy to touch TSLA. They already pushed back full production of their new car from December to early next year, and they implied there may be more delays by saying essentially they have no idea if they'll run into more production bottlenecks.

I'm not saying the bubble is popping, but everyone and their mother knows it's a fucking bubble by now and you don't want to bet on a bubble when there's bad news.

The TSLA play is either doing nothing or buying puts and hoping this is the time they finally drop close to their book value, if you're a gambler.

ARLZ is making moves. not buying here waiting for a dip

fucking (((investors))) hogging all the gains
why is this allowed

Thanks for the advice nonny! good call.

It's literally how every IPO works. They're taking a risk because the need to sell off enough so that they don't lose money when the stock inevitably falls below its IPO price.

>Stocks aren’t doing shit as usual
>Making fucking fists full of dollars off BTC though

I guess it’s not so bad

I've never gotten into options trading, I don't know shit about it. I could short sell TSLA (almost did a couple weeks ago, I wish I had set my limit price a bit lower so my order would've filled) but that seems risky too.

yw! also called DMTX, sold it too soon.
I still have 1200 shares from 50 cents OCRX, gonna hold a few days

Eh, I'm up $300 today so far so I can't complain.

look for undervalued bio trading on the nasdaq near $1 (be wary of delist factor) they have best shot at buyops. I will find the next one and report back.

I wouldn't dream of shorting it. Puts give you similar exposure but you can only lose what you put in, which is important when you're betting against a stock that consistently defies reality to make gains out of thin air.

RIOT

4X daily volume already and they just released news that they are buying 1200 BTC mining rigs. You think BTC is hitting $10k? BUY RIOT.

You're in the wrong stocks. I'm up almost 30% on WSTL today.

> Losing money every quarter this year.
> EPS negative every quarter this year.
> Net loss every year for the last 3 years.

I like Elon. The man is a visionary with regards to Mars. The man doesn't know how to run a car company. If I want an affordable electric car, there are plenty of alternatives out there. If I have lots of money to burn and want an outrageously expensive electric car, I'll buy a Porsche 918 or the electric McLaren.

I’ve already been burned by RIOT.

Meme stock, if you want bitcoin, just invest in bitcoin

Yeah, that's why I was afraid of shorting Tesla. It's too volatile and routinely just shoots up for no other reason than Musk's meme magic.

yeah this is how you buy the dip lads. honestly we should all make money together, and convince new fags to invest in greek shipping memes.

I'm a Jew you asshole!

GE will reign supreme, TSLA to 20 bucks!

UVXY is grabbing me some shekels, you fuckers don't understand how this market works do you!

Stocks only been alive for a couple weeks, fucking buy high sell low biz strategy...

Yeah and investing in it now is also a mistake because it’s crashing as we speak

>GE will reign supreme

My GE short position has been consistently making me money for a couple of weeks now, one of my best decisions all year.

>I'm a Jew

There is no pump or even a dump happening. Just hold and we will sail beyond 200 in time.

"Crashing" uh sure thing bud...

It's called buying the dip but i forgot y'all are scared fags who trade lunch money. Where's Chad when you need him?

>Earns Picks
Lads I have 114 free and want suggestions. What are your earnings gamble for today/tomorrow?

Well good I'm glad to hear that. You should cover and go long. I'm sure you're ready for another winner.

Fine you fucking piece of shit. I hope you don't miss me.

Yeah, that's my plan. I might actually hold BABA for the real long term, like for years. I think the company is just getting started right now. It's cloud and video streaming services are going to be HUGE in the next couple of years.

Chad doesn't come around when he's losing money.

That's a buy and hold forever stock, if it ever crashes below 100 I may pick up a long term position

so we won't ever see him again?

I'm gonna wait for GE to (hopefully) announce a dividend cut and cover on the dump that occurs after that.

Went in on KTOS for an ER swing.

bought some FIT last night lads not feeling so well.,,,

R.I.P Qualcomm

How much growth potential is there for a $450b+ company?

Maybe he was delisted like so many of the "go-to" stocks he likes...

Something something tax bill news just drop kicked the Dow and S&P.

CEI boys

>QCOM stock is up over 3% this morning
>beat earnings

what did you mean by this?

BABA will be the Amazon, Youtube, and go-to cloud services provider for all of China and a significant part of SE Asia. There is a ton of growth potential there.

>until the Chinese housing bubble collapses and throws their economy into the shitter

fun fact

GE has been on the DJIA since its incepetion

CEI still memeing.

It was delisted from the DOW a couple times in the early 1900's

It is also in jeopardy of being dropped from the DJIA right now since there is an unwritten rule that the lowest priced stock in the DOW (GE) shouldn't be less than 10% of the price of the highest stock in the DOW (Boeing I think). GE is like 1/12 the price of Boeing right now.

Who the fuck was shilling BGFV yesterday and why the fuck did I listen to them?

Nice meme

That shit jumped like 13% yesterday, why would you buy in at that price?

Why isn't BABA absolutely mooning right now? Those earnings are incredible.

Figures I’d try and get in Incase it took off more

I can never go through with it desu.

Have you not learned anything this earning season? Good numbers are bad for the company's stock.

shut up retard

>why isn't AMD mooning after good earnings
>why isn't SHOP mooning after good earnings
>why isn't BABA mooning after good earnings

it's like you retards never fucking learn price action. Not all stocks follow their earnings the market is irrational

Good earnings were priced in already considering the run up from $170 in the past couple of weeks. I'm just hoping it closes above $190 today and then sees a steady price increase from now until forever.

Profit taking and weak hands.

>largest company in ping pong land
>still unaudited

>thinking earnings really matter

lel, earnings just an excuse for big boys and algos to run the weaker side

That makes sense. Yeah I'm holding onto BABA for a long time.

WHO /SPI/ HERE

Who else is sticking in Apple for earnings? The iphone 8 report seems to have scared investors a bit but Tim Cook continues to assure everyone that demand for the iphone X is incredible. I mean it makes sense, why buy an iphone 8 when you can get an X. Anyway, hoping for 175 tomorrow.

Where do I view the patch notes for the new GOP tax bill?

I"m shorting AAPL going into earnings

Hi guys, can I shit post and be a trader with you goys?

>why buy an iphone 8 when you can get an X
Because the X is a disgustingly overpriced meme phone?
Then again, these are Apple customers we're talking about.

The better question is why buy an iPhone at all?