Gotta Love the BTC Volatility

just made 3k in 6 minutes

Other urls found in this thread:

bithumb.com/
discord.gg/KJjU7KN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where did all the money go? im genuinely confused

How did you know it was at what price it was going to dip?

post proof. unless you had 100k to start, then you are larp

I am a daytrader, ive gone from $10k to $90k in 3 months daytrading the big 3, I use technical analysis and follow the south korean, Japan markets which usually lead NA

proof is in the pic??
jesus

what exchange is that OP?

I might say fuck alts and margin trade btc

your picture doesn't show anyhting. i can't make anthing out of that.

Alright i am around 10k now. So consider me an early version of your self in the making. We both trade on gdax, so what technical tools specifically did you use to know it would dip at 7.4? I missed my chance to sell and rebuy so it would mean a lot.

he literally just said he follows SK and jap markets that usually lead NA

It's not my pic but what you can see in the pic is AMOUNT | PRICE | FEE | TIME
10 BTC bought at 6771, 10 BTC sold at 7041 = profit of 2700$

so you started with 85k and rode the btc rally for a bit and made 4% and sold before dump. that's not too impressive

Yes retard I can read, but I don’t understand- did it dip on the jap and korean markets at 7.4 first, then NA lagged behind? That simple?

No one gives a shit you small benis OP

started 10k on august 1st, so 80k in 3 months

Do you have the balls to do what he did in that faggot?
Stfu. You sound so desensitized.

fucking this
always look at bithumb volume

That is very impressive. You belong on wall street. Could you link me the asian exchange sites you monitor.

Okay faggot enjoy your alt coin link failures, I am still making money unlike you meme faggot toddler

well bitthumb I call "horndogs", they literally never sell they just buy buy buy at extreme amounts so they aren't a good lead per say but good to watch theyre volume and reactions. Bitflyer is the one to watch, Japan. They have a lot of institutuiinal investors and therefore there reactions have strong impacts across the world. Technical analysis is the most important tool, RSI, Volume, Support and Resistance levels are the things to watch and study.

what balls? btc rally is expected to happen at any time within the next two weeks. catching it is not impressive. sitting on btc alone and ditto with that 1% wedge is not impressive

Bitthumb: bithumb.com/
Bitflyer: (I open their btc/JPY chart on trading view.com)
Bitfinex: Multi nationa exchange (US/EU/Asia) usually a big leader in a lot of bullruns. (I open their btc/usd chart on tradingview)

lol

your brain is huuuuuuuuuuuuge!

stay #mad

What indicators do you use to initiate/close orders?

i am not mad, i just think there are much higher potential to make money than his measly 4% gain.

its hard to just answer that, different environment prompt different reactions. this is something u have to do alot of and make a lot of mistakes to become great. i gave you guys the markets to follow and indicators to use TA wise in an earlier post, but mostly its a learning process not really something i can type out in a short phrase.

is $10k to $90k in 90 days not a high gain? what gains are you experiencing?

Why can't you just be happy for someone?

He put in relatively big money and made $3k in 6 minutes in rewards for his risk.

You're a dick. Your personality needs work.

He is fucking jealous. Ignore him.

Will it go back to 7.5k today?

you didn't start your post with that info, if you made 9x with this rally i would be impressed. also if you started in August then it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know the market went 5x in that month. but good for you.

hard to say mate, at this point charts sort of become slightly harder to judge, we had such an incredible breakout. I will say that south korea is still at 7100 atm, so there is some support in place.

Indeed it was mate I screamed fuck yes when it happened at 7 in the morning. Definitely need it back up at 7.5 k at least by noon.

you mean the btc.....money was not involved its just the btc switching address/ownership

So in other words, you guess and get lucky

yep guessed from 10k to 90k, going to keep guessing to 1mil

sorry for the retarded question but did you short this?
thanks

I guessed right many times in roulette and got 36 to 1.

If you think TA is at all concrete or exact, you need to wake up

So, after you sold and made 3k did you immediately buy back into btc or are you waiting for it to dip more?

How do you use volume to your advantage user? It could indicate both a sell-off and pump. How does it help you make a decision?

discord.gg/KJjU7KN come join this pump group, pump soon.

NOT gonna let this thread die

This is a good thread. Thanks for the intel user, very kind of you

sorry i was away, im at 90.3k atm, being catious atm

But user, I don't have 140+ iq, is it possible for me to make some money using your methods?

not sure, im probably around 150 iq

TA sends differents signals on Bitflyer (BTC/JPY) and Bitfinex (BTC/USD) for instance, how do you compete with that and which one do you decide to study?

And congratz by the way... I just lost 50% of my money by day-trading on margin this week so I admire you

>I just lost 50% of my money by day-trading on margin this week so I admire you
Quit now
I've lost about 90% of my total holdings this month daytrading margin on bitfinex
I'm almost convinced it's giving me bogus information just to scam me

how dumb are you? yes that's exactly what it means, he said it and another guy restated it, and now I'm tell you. When someone says "this market leads the other markets" it means it happens there first, then the others follow the same.

It's literally like trading with cheat codes.

Can you guys give me the smallest amount of bitcoin?

Its just to start with something

Thanks

1B3bvxq82o4gDQdJpzf36kjzdZBzj9R5Yn

>
>well bitthumb I call "horndogs", they literally never sell they just buy buy buy at extreme amounts so they aren't a good lead per say but good to watch theyre volume and reactions. Bitflyer is the one to watch, Japan. They have a lot of institutuiinal investors and therefore there reactions have strong impacts across the world. Technical analysis is the most important tool, RSI, Volume, Support and Resistance levels are the things to watch and study.

Do you even know what RSI is made of?

If you did, you wouldn't use it for regular stocks, let alone crypto.