REQ: best alt coin right now

you can tell your grand kids you got in at the bottom.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KJjU7KN
crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-request-network/
discord.gg/j3XKSYH
telegram.me/DvaPump
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I bought a bunch of these right before it was announced that it would be listed on binance. Nothing but pain ever since

This will probably a bluechip alt in 2018
Until then accumulate little by little
I'm already at a .00014 average

Looking at getting in at 0.00011 now but trying judge the bottom. Afraid I'm getting greedy user.

Bought a little below ICO price the morning it released. Happy I am holding it, but really wish I had waited and gotten it at half the price.

I'm into REQ but this is the best altcoin right now. Down just 1.3% and just reached support level again.

Are they planning on releasing anything/products/news within the remainder of this year?

Looked into it before, looks pretty good fundamentally, wouldn't mind some extra info.

Check roadmap. They're ahead of schedule for Q4 this year.

What was the ICO price?

dollar cost average

This coin is going to surprise everyone who has not researched it in December and then again at the end of Jan/feb,

Surprise by going back to Ico price? Lmao

Surprised because dumb fucks like you will be poor as hell while we are rich.

don't have any money left to do that.

So far nobody is rich only the bitcoin mastercoin. But i srly hope it for you, that you breakeven until Q2 2018.

req will be the first alt to absolute skyrocket after the whole fork bs is over and settled down. 2x ico price this year at least. Still buying more at this point, don't expect it to much lower but if it does, i'll just get more. dca all day

discord.gg/KJjU7KN come join this group, soon we will make a pump that is huuge, we are currently around 3k members and aiming at 5k members. join if you want quick bucks.

Classic biz board. This has nothing to do with forks right now. It's the coming BTC ETF. But keep digging a deeper hole.

LOL yeah ofcourse you would think that.. People abandoning alts for weeks because of the BTC ETF? I don't think so.

t. retarded

What does this coin do? Can you answer me that?

Jesus are you black or why are you so dumb? Have you ever seen the coin Market Cap? 192B USD, new money flooding into it. Just a nice Side effect that some people are FOMOing from alts into btc.
Nevertheless i am losing money right now with REQ too, but just be real for once.

it wants to do invoicing on blockchain.

cant they think of a better use. fucking scam.

why would anyone care about sending it on a blockchain. just fucking email it.

You serious? Thousands of people are now millionaires because of eth/neo/omg etc, retard

Haha, this has to be bait. No one is this stupid.

Sorry. I forgot that every Ico ist the next x1000 Mission.

Ast cnd blackmoon ribio avt everyone is thinking the same right now. Stop with your emotional thinking.

And what do I do once they stop laughing?

No but there are some great Altcoin which will do well. A lot of alts are shit with some gold in between

Fuck off idiot you made a statement that was objectively wrong to try to put down all alt coins and basically you're retarded

Good luck. You don't understand the market right now.

look at the website
"A decentralized network built on top of Ethereum, which allows anyone, anywhere to request a payment."

In effect invoicing on the blockchain, they use the word invoice dozens of times.

No wonder its dying.

Here is a boiled down analysis.

crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-request-network/

desu the idea itself doesn't sound so bad
what's more concerning is the team itself
at a cursory glance, their previous company (moneytis) has failed to generate meaningful profit in 2 years of operation. revenue figure for 2016: €23,000...
they seem busier traveling all over the world to hype their shit in accelerator meetings than getting work done
another red flag: they're french
the french entrepreneur crowd is known for overpromising and underdelivering. the epitome of rootless cosmopolitan with questionable work ethic... with an unwillingness to learn proper english and integrate, and a subsequent difficulty to market themselves in existing structures

then again, it could be the one team that delivers where so many similar ones have failed
their previous product seems to work even if unpopular
could go either way

Hold me biz, tell me it's going to be okay. Tell me COSS is overbought and I'll recover the $700 I've lost 65% of. Tell me Modum is such a good idea and it's going to moon. I fucking hate bitcoin. If I went all in on it when I started treading these devil coins I'd be up 30% instead of down 65%.

I invested exactly as much as I was prepared to lose but that doesn't stop the pain. I started too late to ride the wave, but too late to understand the wave was over. I started just in time to fuck everything up for myself.

Tell me there will be another altcoin bull run and we're all gonna make it. Tell me as long as I hold it'll all be okay. Tell me bitcoin will crash and I can buy the dip and be rich in 10 years.

My only solace is the 0.014 btc I have locked away. Tell me as long as I never touch it forever that I'll make it. I keep telling myself that as long as I have some money in crypto it'll all be okay in the end, but it's hard biz.

Hold me biz.

Fuck BTC.

AHRGGAHGAHHHRHHHH!

What are the resistance zones on this? Should I stop after I double my money or is this legit gonna go for 200x

Get in here for some pump n dump, profit guaranteed
discord.gg/j3XKSYH

-200x from here, yes.

I found really useful telegram room. This is not an ordinary pumping room. I have made 15%, 17% of profit with Qtum, XMR.
telegram.me/DvaPump

Too soon

Unironically litecoin.

Can't wait for s2x to kill core.

Litecoin will be at ATH by end of month.

I bought in at 1488

COSS will go up. It's a better version of kucoin.

It better. I'm down 80% in that shitcoin and these bags are getting heavier by the day.

how the fuck is it better than kucoin lmao. get kucked nigger