Big news incoming - small market cap coin

I discovered AntShares (now NEO) on here, and was able to buy in at a very low price.

It is time for me to return the favour. A particular coin is going to come out with big news in two days. I will not share the name of the coin and source, as that would be too easy.

Market cap is slightly

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KJjU7KN
trello.com/b/SBLym0gH/iexec-roadmap
discord.gg/yeZHeSx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tell us the name u fucking fag, why do u even posting this ?

Iexec RLC?

That shit has real use

SONM

OP here. I don't want pajeets buying into something they don't even bother looking into for 10mins.

It's not that hard to find.

what is usp op? ive never seen that in my life except with food grade stuff

Unique Selling Point.

thanks i found it

>Time for me to give back

for anyone who hast found it yet, there have been a few threads about it

Yeah it's RLC

Yellow triangle?

What is this shit? Tell us the coin or shut the fuck up.

ok so groestel coin, wow thanks OP noone knew about that one

OP here - It's not GRS.

ok well you didnt say no about RLC so im gonna assume its that

i belive its rlc as well, only thing is that its taken a pretty large drop so op could be trying to unload his bags on us or whale tanked the price ina nticipation of the news that op claims to be coming out soon. idk boyos

uhgg well at least he's an independent trader.

> It’s Power Ledger (POWR) listed on Binance

Could RLC actually be a good buy now for the next few days? They are releasing their SDK on the third of november, price is pretty dam low and the old highs are like 8x what it is now.

Or is it priced in/not going to change much?

you seriously believe anything to biz after chainlink?

Firstly, chainlink is a great long term hold, people crying now are retarded.

Secondly,
>wtc, etp
Yeah, sometimes Veeky Forums is right if you funnel through the shit.

I also think it's RLC and I bought before seeing that post. That coin has a lot of big stuff coming up.

>chainlink is a great long term hold

I agree, LINK will be $1 in a couple of years when BTC is $100k!! GREAT!

RLC are also announcing a partnership at devcon. Could be docker!

whats happening with it? might get some too, but theres so many cheap altcoins I could go for too..

Tell me. Why the hatred for Link? Give me reasons for it's lack of value.

I've luckily could minimize my link losses by selling them for 30% loss which got reduced to 20% with btc bull. loading up on tits and rlc now

They mentioned in slack they have been talking with companies about partnerships. The CEO of RLC took a photo with the CEO of docker in SF. He also mentioned that they 1 big partnership they will be able to disclose soon.

link was talking about swift partnership and look at it. logic means nothing in this market. but no risk no fun im in

Ella. So much potential. Better ETH

Just give us proper warning for when you pump this shitcoin so we are ready to dump our bags, thanks.

>that guy that bought at 10k

RLC is the only cloud computing project on blockchain with an actual working product. I don't even know why its lower marketcap than golem. RLC have released their SDK and a working beta. They have been showing their v1 product to people in Devcon at their booth

discord.gg/KJjU7KN come join this group, soon we will make a pump that is huuge, we are currently around 3k members and aiming at 5k members. join if you want quick bucks.

working product, where?
trello.com/b/SBLym0gH/iexec-roadmap
they only have buzzwords so far

We can see already that you are OP and you suck dicks.
Stop shilling your stupid shit, when BTC is raping every single alt out there.

Except the actual Veeky Forums p&d group is on
discord.gg/yeZHeSx
Better community too, less shitposting etc.

>actual working product
>eth token

... sounds like Link all over again

OP is a faggot