why we goin up

>LINK IS KING
>SONY
>SWIFT
>AXA

About damn time.

.5 INCOMING

priced in morons

lol if you dont think that is people buying that 1800 dip to take they're 30% gains now and going back to btc you are very wrong.

Can you honestly say in your heart of hearts LINK wont go lower than it is now in the next 2 weeks? At 2427 sats?

Stop playing the fools game here.

just went all in

wish me luck linkbros

I bought in at 1800 for 51k LINK, all I had on binance. This is very nice, just the dip I was hoping here.

>latest tweet for sergey implies that they don't even have a functional product at all
>still very bad communication/no marketing
>no development for a very long time that could create some semblance of hype

i'm just waiting for a good exit point...this shit is hopeless.

Would be nice if I didn't buy for $0.43

it's just pump and dump, in few hours gonna be 1800 sat again

support already gona now they play with noobs acting like its up regenerating now link is just p n d shitcoin sell while you can in the pump

>Your FUD

Already priced in.

Bunch of buy orders set for 0.0002. I guess that's our new floor.

As I predicted

just put 5 bitcoin on link
all in muthafuggas

last opportunity to sell this shitcoin

I'll come back to LINk in Q2 2018, but they unleashed their ICO early as they knew ICO bubble would be dead by 2018. They made a cash grab.

Im not sitting idle for 6 months in the upcoming silver age of crypto while other thigns moon. PLus it has such a stigma and crazy baghodlers that unless they hit ethereum/btc status they will not breakpast 50c.

>Silver age

Golden age already over?

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 74NEggTY) 11/02/17(Thu)12:47:31 No.4161769▶
>last opportunity to sell this shitcoin

Golden age was that May - June bull run. SHit mooncoin went x10 at that.

No more ICO flipping, most 2017 crypto newfags have experienced their first proper alt bleed like so wont be delusional by buying ath pnds.

Still money to be made, but millionaire overnight is long gone. The dark ages are a while away yet though.

I remember people saying this during the dot-com bubble in the late 1980's almost a decade before it popped and not even when the growth halted.

ICO flipping might have halted but we're going to see shitcoins moon again in a while. People are just playing with forks right now as the new "get rich quick" scheme. That will stop working eventually and then we're back on schedule. I expect LINK to become a big player in the future.

Unironically going to do this. I don't care if I'm stuck holding bags for months. LINK is going to $10 long term and I'll be holding it when that time comes, whether that is 6 months from now or 3 years.

Wait until the fork.

Hold your BTC. LINK is still dropping you'll have more LINK if you wait until buying meaning you'll have more coins that are all worth $10 a piece in 2020.

If you wanna make real money, forger cryptocurrencies and use this site:
probetting.pro

Thank me later!

Or at least SCA it in. I see the rebound from that pump, mayb 10% now, 10% in two days, etc.

Going all in rn will only work if you're ready to clip the tops for profits to buy lower.

I would at least advise looking at OMG at this price. You can now pick up 1000 OMG for under 1btc and staking will be in 6 months. If you're going for the long game.

Yeah, I will. Can't miss out on the gains from 2x and it would be stupid to sell in a BTC bull run. But I'm putting about 6 BTC into LINK about a week after the fork, which is almost all in.

Cause BTC started going down from 7k

With that amount of btc at sub 3000 sats LINK, you'll be set in 3 years or so if sergey achieves what he's trying to.

>they unleashed their ICO early
Chainlink had one of the most advanced developments of all ICOs ever you dumbass.

Chainlink v1.0 was completed before the presale, it's what they used in the SWIFT proof of concept.
And they started rolling out nodes a few days after SIBOS.

God damn you are stupid.

buy high
hold low
sell lower
never learn
never remember
earn what you get

There are no gains from 2x you fucking idiot. One fork will die. JFC

>I remember people saying this during the dot-com bubble in the late 1980's
Don't fucking lie, you weren't even born yet lol

it's going to be $300 by this time next year!

No, both current bitcoin and the fork will survive since one has big community support and the other has big miner and companies support.

>linkfags are happy with -19%
KEK

So many ppl panicking over nothing.
See the positive changes. The fact they hired a programmer enthusiast as their technical community manager is really great. That is much better than any marketing.

I'd gladly learn how to set up a node, but a week ago I could hardly find any info on that. And even thodges was saying that he had met a roadblock at some point. I believed that CL is too raw to be using now and anything you learn can be wiped out with an upcoming update from devs.

But now they actually want nerd like you and me to learn their technology. And this is great.
No fud intended, but CL had one major problem: they won't have mass adoption until they have a network to offer, they won't attract node operators unless they have clients.
And now they are actually trying to solve this problem.

Cant you see that? Don't you see that Seryozha actually listened to us and is indeed interested in making CL relevant? I see.

"But user, LINK has been tanking for weeks!"
No it hasnt. Just look at the volume. Once SIBOS was over manipulative bastards dropped their pre-pump LINK on us. Then volume went record low. It is even lower than back in the days of ED-only LINK. Order books are extremely thin.

Any big buy would make LINK soar. If there are a few consecutive big buys, we'll get FOMO from normies and ride the shit out of this token.
If you contemplate selling —don't. You've already missed the moment. Just wait until numerous node operators go and buy LINK to get their nodes up in the line. Wait for big investors gaining interest in this dirt cheap revolutionary project. Just hodl

>CL had one major problem: they won't have mass adoption until they have a network to offer, they won't attract node operators unless they have clients.
>And now they are actually trying to solve this problem.
That's like saying back before 2007 that Apple's problem was that people weren't buying iphones, and Apple released the iphone to solve this problem.
They finished an initial version of the network before the presale, and now they're rolling out and developing further. That's how this is supposed to work.

>No it hasnt. Just look at the volume.
This is very true.

>3999999

I don't get your iPhone comparison.
The network doesn't create itself once you've written all the protocols and released a program that runs on them. You need actual people using it. And that is what CL is trying to do now: attract people.

It is a technical equivalent of releasing a token-based app.
If you want normies in your coin network, you release an app and tell them how to use it.
If you want a business network established, you create a ton of documentation with code examples to attract nerds.

>I don't get your iPhone comparison.
It's very normal for a network not to have any users yet when it's only recently and partly been released.

To call this a "problem" is like saying the "problem" with babies is that they aren't fully grown adults yet.

But if you don't try to attract anyone to your network, it won't have any users whatsoever. It is not an issue you can neglect.
The same way as if you don't teach your children, they'll stay childish throughout their lives.

Well of course, getting users/consumers/buyers/... is absolutely vital.
This isn't a "problem", it's what any new product faces.

It is a problem, because in case you fail to address it, you fail

And if you don't breathe, you die.
Yet nobody calls breathing a "problem" until something goes wrong.

Well, depends on your field.
If you are a doctor, and half your patients pant, it is definetely a problem for you to solve.
If you are a developer that want ppl to use your network when it is not even mentioned anywhere outside millenial retards forum, you do have a problem too.

Any new product faces this "problem" though.
Having to make efforts to find users for any new product is normal, and normal is by definition not problematic.

Define problem, plz
For problem is anything that might move status quo to a losing situation
Also,

You guys are getting way too philosophical. I know analogy is good for helping others understand new ideas but it's just forking the conversation.

I think the limiting reagent is clients. You need big clients for price to go up. You don't necessarily need node operators or much of them. Sergey talked about using trusted hardware and node operators. I think the former will play a bigger part and get paid more LINK for providing data feeds. Why can't it be a network of mostly trusted hardware and some node operators?

Refer to the start of this discussion; you said:
>CL had one major problem: they won't have mass adoption until they have a network to offer

Now let's do a simple replacement, going back to the "iphone before 2007" comparison:
>the iphone had one major problem: they won't have mass adoption until they have an iphone to offer

Literally it's true of course, but it's basically nonsensical.

Could you elaborate on trusted hardware?
What is it?

You'll be eating your words an ICO comes around that solves the breathing problem. I won't miss out on that one.

DECENTRALIZED LUNG NETWORK

Already down $1400 on LINK and even more if I would have put that money in BTC. Will I ever get unJUSTed?

I found really useful telegram room. This is not an ordinary pumping room. I have made 15%, 17% of profit with Qtum, XMR.
telegram.me/DvaPump

Intel sgx

Eventually

Don't worry, you will get the JUSTice you deserve

Nigga, im down 4k on link. But fear not faggots, you have 2 choices
Sell and buy into btc for the next couple weeks while you fud link to keep it low. Or hold until after the fork and get your sweet gainz

> Dva
>deltaV
Coincidence?
Also, guyz. Never go to a pnd group
They'll suck you dry. Lost $150 last time I tried to scheme the market.

Held 6k LINK, sold half of it on the way down. I'm holding on to that 3k with my life though. If LINK ever recovers and I'm not holding any I will regret it forever.

classic FUD

YES GUYSE
After fork everybody will pour their millions into LINK
Guaranteed kek

what does priced in mean? Im nufag plz help . I put my college fund all in LINK. now my family and freinds laugh at me.

YOU CANT PREDICT FUTURE EVENTS

That is an effective market meem
EM hypothesis claims that market price is always adequate: it has all fundamentals and investor psychology priced in.
Veeky Forums thinks it also has all future events and announcements priced in.

>dot-com bubble in the late 1980's

Down on roughly that. Who cares? Just gonna buy some more and sell in a few years.

Oracles can.

Approximately 90k here. Most bought at 20 cents damn this has been a depressing month.

I really thought I was gonna make it. I only have 4.6k, but was on my way to accumulating 10k. I was gonna run a node, be an early adopter, and fucking make it.

Now the dream is fading and reality has turned me into a broken man. I'm a fucking broken man biz.

Where do I get link ? I've looked everywhere?

Hang in there man. Just take a break from checking charts and blockfolio for atleast two weeks. You'll feel much better.

Try looking in the toilet.

What the fuck? Now's the best time to buy more to reach that 10k. Are you stupid?

For any coin, go to CoinMarketCap and look up the coin. Click "market" tab and it shows you where it is for sale. Binance for this one.

I only see your reflection there...
Are u link?

Devcon tomorrow, expect LINK to be atleast 3k sats my friends

Thanks, I'll give it a try like the normie I am

Nice bought 1 sat

Don't sweat it, I was at 30k when link was at the top, on my way to 100k, now I'm at 15..
Have some patience.

>atleast 3k
>3k
>look at my favorites
>die inside
>every day

>Rentus Freeus

because its oversold as fuck and despite all the shit that's happened lately with btc.. its still one of the most promising coins to come out this year and a lot of people don't realize this but LINKS only started trading this month and its STILL up from ICO despite all this btc shitstorm and sergeys shitty communication.. it has never dropped below ICO.. look at the other icos released this month.. REQS sitting at a shocking -50% return right now. Links the only one to make it to the green and in profit this month

I still have confidence in LINK but it really picked a shitty time to enter the market.