Wall street will maybe be able to invest in btc

>wall street will maybe be able to invest in btc
>normies and idiot think it's a good think and are buying like crazy
>they do not realise the first thing they're gonna do is short this inflated market like crazy
>they will panic sell at bottom
>wall street will get all the cheap coins
>the real marketing and shill campaign will start soon after

Good times are over boys, now jews will start manipulate this shit, they'll make billions not by making btc go to 50k, but by shaking weak hands days after days.
Maybe they'll let it go to 10k when they have enough but don't expect it coming too soon.

Kk go have fun with your LINK or whatever

This CME thing is shit in real!

>implying jew apprentices not already doing this

yeah, people on this board and cryptotraders are fucking retarded

Buy the dip at bellow 3k

I am split btc/alts so don't take losses on volatility, of course I'm a bit sad to not be 100% btc but whatever.
They will start to trade btc FUTURES, this is not like selling bitcoins to 50yo dads and pensions.

cant they manipulate the bitcoin price with futures though?
they do it in gold all the time

yes of course, and the correct choice for them is to start shorting at full power and blame the crash on the recent spike, bitcoin doing what it did already 4 times, go parabolic then correct 40 to 50%, stay down for a while (while they buy) then go for another round.

They won't buy btc at 10k hoping it'll go to 20k.

I dont think these hotshots have ever dealt with a full blown irrational autistic buying frenzy. Maybe we short squeeze em. Maybe we win. Maybe they have no clue what they're getting themselves into.

They can manipulate gold and it's 7.7 trillion market easily.
Btc will be a piece of cake for them, it's so easy to make people panic and sell in 2 clicks, gold is way slower.

In the long run it's good for btc because we'll need them to go past 20k or even 10k, but in the short time it'll be crazy shit, they make much more in volatility.

JACKED
TO
THE
TITS

So? It's a good thing.
>Weak handed faggots sell
>Bitcoin plummets
>You will have a chance to accumulate
>Bitcoin skyrockets due to shill campaigns
>Now you're richer than ever.

Oh, look, another salty alt-coiner

Did you even read ?
I bought btc in fucking 2013, I'm making fun of normies buying now thinking wallstreet coming means they'll buy bitcoins and not just trade the volatility and derivatives.

I'm pissed now jews are going to manipulate this. I'd rather have a steady growth than fucking crashes and 20% swings all the time.

This
I can imagine the long con
>Wall Street releases bitcoin ETFs
>Dumb boomers buy in
>Massive pump
>Bankers start FUDding
>Dip happens
>Wall Street shorts all the way to the bank
>Boomers dump

Oh yeh you were here yesterday saying TCP/IP was a wrong analogy. Kill yourself my dude

You know this sort of stuff is illegal, right? Like sure you could argue that just because it's illegal doesn't mean they won't do it but they could already do it with other products, doesn't need to be bitcoin

what movie is that pic from op?

The Big Short

Worth watching

FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD

This.
In the long run BTC will become outrageous, having more opportunities to accumulate is great.

thanks user