How come Protestant countries are better than Catholic ones?

How come Protestant countries are better than Catholic ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protestant_Ethic_and_the_Spirit_of_Capitalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protestant_Ethic_and_the_Spirit_of_Capitalism

>How come Protestant countries are better than Catholic ones?

because the protestant work ethic allowed great countries like usa to become industrial powers

Because the Devil gave them material prosperity in exchange for their souls

This seems like a very subjective opinion.
Personally I think Poland has a better future than America for starters.

>Personally I think Poland has a better future than America for starters.
oh wow

Literacy

the united states is not a protestant only country, only in New England initially was Catholicism expressly prohibited, other colonies like PA and Maryland and New York had plenty of Catholics in them. I'd thank you to not pretend you know anything about the united states with your memes.

Countries like Netherlands and Germany have more Catholics than Dutch too. America is Protestantism personified.

>Countries like Netherlands and Germany have more Catholics than Dutch too.

El atrocidad...

Protestant countries operated with state churches so their brand of Christianity worked for the good of the country. Catholism on the other hand only promoted agenda of Rome and the pope.

How is that even debatable? I don't think Poland is great, but America is so shit that basically everyone would look better in comparison.

I’d rather live in Italy or Poland than the US, England or Sweden.

Sweden is still great if you stay out of Malmö where all the shitskins are, great living standards. But yeah England and America are fucked, especially England. That's a country that has literally nothing going for it.

>Sweden is still great if you stay out of Malmö where all the shitskins are
Literally negligable point, considering that whenever immigrants move into a neighbourhood ethnic swedes will immediately move out
Swedes keep retreating and surrendering their land to the MENA migrants, and with their high migration and birthrates, pretty soon Sweden will be a poor brown shithole
I guess it's a shame that Sweden will disappear but let it be a reminder to all the rest of Europe

I mean I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just saying that the areas that still haven't been conquered by muds are still great places to live. Whereas England as a whole is a shithole, even the white parts.

>haven't been conquered by muds are still great places to live
>yet
Sweden indeed is a great country but not for long

>How come Protestant countries are better than Catholic ones?

>England as a whole is a shithole, even the white parts.
Like you could even get in Ramirez

>El
>idad
American education

Swedish people have really become antisocial hyperconsumerist morons who are not even able to comprehend that their country is in the gutter.

Nigga everything above the rivers is protestant here in the low countries.
Abkve those rivers you have basically every large and known city.
Ofcourse there is brabant which is catholic has large cities and a big part of the country's industry and agriculture but that's the only catholic region who actually still matters.

Because one of them was Britain.

Because catholic missionaries got to all the shithole countries first.

I think he was making fun of an American.

>my cherrypicked house disproves statistics.

U wot m8?

Why are Poles fleeing in massive numbers to the UK then, a nation poorer than Mississippi, America's poorest state?.

Poles were doing what Fidel Castro has done to Miami, basically offloading their criminal and unemployed class onto a foreign country. Note I'm using past tense, the migration of Poles to Britain has stopped.

He should return to his mental handicap containment board.