Holy shit...

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from altcoins tanking. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is LINK down? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want sergey to fix this broken economy with LINK magic. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought LINK was going to moon in October???? This is so fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/25Jf9Rs
telegram.me/DvaPump
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>rent free

make your own food you fucking loser.

nice someone makes food for you and you yell at that person because you are a little cuck.

nice going OP, you are a faggot.

/notfair/

are you idiots for real?

>Bitcoin
normies, chads, succesful people, investors

>shitcoins
worthless NEETs investing their autismbux while surrounded by to bottles of piss

how will you pay your bills now?
no brainer shit coiners
go make some smart trades

assert dominance over her and use her credit card to buy more virtual gold.

newfags

same
discord.gg/25Jf9Rs

at least you got dubs

Nice original joke oh wait you got it from the subreddit wallstreetbets when it was about $TSLA and replaced it with LINK you fucking autistic cum dumpster tell your mother and sister to come.

O my god, those nuggets, do you know how much chikinz suffered for that?

btw, you can make up to your mom with a tongue punch in the fart box.

AAAARAGRGRGR, COINS ARE down, ive been in it for 3 months, and all i have withnessed is DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN.

go apologize to your mom you fucking piece of shit

i already adviced him to do that with a tongue punch in the fart box.

reported you spamming fag

order KFC and say suck my cock to ur mom that should solve ur life problems

now all of you know what ive been trough the past 3 months...

how do you know that spammer is a fag?

The cancer is spreading

Be grateful you have someone that brings you free chicken nuggets...

Also if you are holding long term there's no use constantly looking at the charts. You only invest an amount you are ready to lose.

Good boy... let me tell u tip to make profit. I found really useful telegram room. This is not an ordinary pumping room. I have made 15%, 17% of profit with Qtum, XMR.
telegram.me/DvaPump

Holy shit who let the normies in?

that is what you get for being degenerate altcoin mongoloid