Will bitcoin price after the fork drop or go up?

Will bitcoin price after the fork drop or go up?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehalvening.com/index.php?lang=en_US#1
telegram.me/DvaPump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Both desu.

Down. Without question. This rise pre-fork is the definition of irrational exuberance. Profits will be taken.

bitcoin is set to go up, and down, and up again

obviously down. i thought the point we are at now (bitcoin 7k and alts bleeding badly) would be happening a couple of days before the fork... its happening 2 weeks before the fork.

if this keeps up and bitcoin reaches 9k, expect a massive drop to at least $4800

Let's be honest, no one knows.
People said when Segwit activated, BTC would instantly go to 10k
It could crash back down to $1000 or it could rise past $10,000
Just relax. If you own at least one Bitcoin, you're set for life.

Will you please explain in excruciating detail how 1btc will set you up for life? I had 12, now I have 1.3. I need to know what you know so I don't an hero. Please user.

thehalvening.com/index.php?lang=en_US#1

Value will skyrocket in 2020.

it wont survive 2018

Heavy down then up.

Will go down = Altcoins go up
be prepared

I think if $7250-7500 remains the top, we can expect $4800.

But markets are a bit like an elastic. If you stretch them more, they'll correct more. If we hit $9000 by the fork, we're seeing fucking $3000 again guaranteed.

Players in the game:

- long term hodlers: they're gon hold

- whales: they're going to play the market, which means they'll cash out their gains and buy back in cheap

- institutional investors: this shit looks like cancer to them, so they're definitely going to flip at the top

- normies: they're all hopped up like a meth addict at the moment, but if we see a 10% correction they're going to shit their pants and start firesaling everything

all signs point to a massive crash in the very near future

it s unpredictable. I found really useful telegram room. This is not an ordinary pumping room. I have made 15%, 17% of profit with Qtum, XMR.
telegram.me/DvaPump

stfu pajeet. nobody wants to be part of your durkadurka telegram club.

there will be a minor retracement i think. but overall go up until december. then huge retracement

Nah it won't go up in December. its only going up because people are whipped into a frenzy with all these forks.

It'll crash the second half of November, and then crash harder in December. BTC won't return until mid-January at best.

but then by summer 2018 we'll be starting this crazy train all over again.

I hope so I want to buy it when it's cheap

wait until after november 4th

down, most will accumulate expect correction to 5000 than up again.

Who know? but, here is a way to make profit regardless of market condition. I found really useful telegram room. This is not an ordinary pumping room. I have made 15%, 17% of profit with Qtum, XMR.
telegram.me/DvaPump

After B2X the pump for December's Bitcoin Silver will begin..

stfu pajeet. nobody cares about your bullshit. stop spamming your garbage telegram chat. everyone in that chat is a loser with no money.