Was he a christian? I'm confused. Isn't religion doing what he wanted which is preventing and removing degeneracy...

Was he a christian? I'm confused. Isn't religion doing what he wanted which is preventing and removing degeneracy? Why does the majority of historians believe he was an atheist?

>why does the majority of historians believ he was an atheist?
because he was. he denounced christianity privately because he felt like it was too docile for the german people, and wished something more warlike like islam had been the dominant religion in germany instead

>tfw Adolf's dream will become reality

white shariah soon, brother

I thought he was against religion entirely, as he didn't want anything other than the state influencing the way people thought.

Religion is a big part of a country's culture. If he thought like that, he would have only tried to neuter the church, not destroy it
I miss legacy captcha

use Veeky Forums X :)

He had no serious care for Christianity but realized how historically tied it was to Germany and so went along with it. He secretly loaved it though and didn't believe in a metaphysical God.

He loved the religion of Islam not their race.

He was deist who pretended to be Christian for political reasons.

I'd say he wasn't a Christian, more like an atheist LARPing as a Germanic pagan like other members of his ministry were doing. There's also the issue with 'positive Christianity', I highly doubt he had the balls to attack the church considering the entire German population was Christian, so I'm not sure just how far he would have gone.

>the main goal of religion is preventing and removing degeneracy
First off, the Third Reich was nothing short of degenerate in many ways.
Second, read "Mit brennender Sorge" to see what the Pope thought of nazism.

>loaved it

/Bread

>LARPing as a Germanic pagan
What's your source for claiming that Hitler fell into the LARP-vice of some of his underlings?

H*tler was muslim lover

The fact that he allowed his "underlings" to believe in such nonsense makes him a part of it.

fake

By that logic he was also a christian you dingus.

>Why does the majority of historians believe he was an atheist?
He wasn't and they don't, I don't know where you have got this idea from.

fake shit

He was more favourable to Islam.

>Lets Himmler set up a unit composed of convicted rapists led by a child sex offender
Really weird way to remove degeneracy

Don't be dense. Everyone is a hypocrite, even Hitler.