S-should I sell my BTC now and buy back in later ??

S-should I sell my BTC now and buy back in later ??
It cant go up forever rr-r-right ?

It can go up till the fork for sure.

hodl till then

thats what i said at $10

Never short Bitcoin. Ever.

sell ot otagoing to 2400 like goldman sachs said lmfao

play it save and sell
you can always buy back in but in case of dump you have your cash

Sell now and buy back at 10k

I'm trading BTC in increments, and putting it into coins that are very close to their bottom and waiting to bounce back. DNT, WTC, NEO, etc. USDT is a meme.

Why does Veeky Forums think that shorting means selling?

Everyone expects this now. So only conclusion is that the reverse will happen like it always does.

shorting literally means selling in anticipation of a drop at which point you buy back in. So, yes, it means selling. It means BETTING AGAINST THE MOTHERFUCKING KING

>Everyone expects this now
perhaps you should read the threads on Veeky Forums. You would realize that most people actually think the opposite, that a crash is incoming.

So wrong.... short selling is when you are borrowing stocks/crypro to sell and buy back lower to return said stocks on a profit. Google it.

Yes goy hold onto your goycoin, it will go up and up forever hooray

"very close to their bottom" You DO know that if you buy an Alt at 20 cents and it goes to 10 cents, you've lost 50%, Right?

See you fuckeroonies at $7,500 tonight when the chinks are up

Every poster I have seen bragging about shorting Bitcoin on this forum, Bitcoin has soared immediately afterword. so, if they were real, they got liquidated. I can assure you 99.9% of them are fudlarpers.

$8200 FTFY.

That's because biz doesn't even know what shorting means.

hold me

You're new at this aren't you?

you could buy a lot of litecoin right now
Even if BTC goes to 10k next month
If LTC goes to 100 you're making more and Litecoin already has hit 90 so it's a safe bet

I like OMG and SALT just because they have so much use potential to drive up price