Why do LINK and REQ charts look the same?

Bots on both? The charts are almost interchangeable except for sat value.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/michaelgrosner/tribeca
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Binance has bots but that is basically the BTC chart inverted.

because you're comparing them both to bitcoin. bitcoin's volatile price is what's moving those charts, not the coins themselves.

NO EVERYONES GETTING JUSTED AND SHOULD SELL NOW

Because they're both hurr durr ICO scam shitcoins from stupid hurr durr many blockchain such startup "companies" created by a bunch of scammers just like 99.9% of all other ICO's.

Because both are owned by retards and you're watching the tail-end of the bell curve slowly realize it's overpriced as they sell for an appreciating asset, in this case BTC.

>muh bots
No. Binance bots are a meme.

The other side of the pair is BTC you dolt.

>The other side of the pair is BTC you dolt.
thank you for repeating what I said you dolt.

>"bitcoin's volatile price is what's moving those charts"
>both are tied to bitcoin

The bots have been running a three currency arb on both, there’s a thread by a linkie about it

Its a deluded pattern

any time i try to place a large order sell on binance link/eth a bot will immediately one second later place a 2 times large sell order a fraction of a bid lower...

if i remove my sell order, the bot will immediately remove its sell order

You understand you're just repeating him, right?

I think he's more interested in being smug about bitcoin as if he's the only one invested more than he is in not demonstrating his sub-100 IQ

>linklets in denial
Whatever makes those bags feel lighter.

Because of bots.

crypto that has only ever had a crypto pair and not a fiat pair and has carried out most of the trade volume through these pairs has a much more sturdy floor than ones that have been heavily invested in through fiat this year.

Go watch the order book right now.
Set an order and watch the bots dance around it.
Withdraw your order and watch the bots withdraw theirs.

welcome to crypto? bots are freely available and even fight eachother, it's pretty cool

>set an order
>"please buy my bags"
Nice try, Stinky Linky.

He was responding to the person who was implying that "bots are a meme"

I'm just telling the guy there are indeed bots manipulating the price.
And when a coin only has a single major exchange, manipulation is exponentially more easy and effective.

it's common to confuse market making for manipulation and by perpetually running yourselves through a fear cycle you depress the prices automatically as weak hands pick up these crypto cheap but sell at a loss with a small downturn because they see that the rest of the community is giving signs of hopelessness

>it's common to confuse market making for manipulation
But you just said yourself there are indeed bots.

all sorts of bots
github.com/michaelgrosner/tribeca
do you think you're trading against humans most of the time?

So you agree that there is manipulation.

this is a completely unregulated market, that's another topic. there is most certainly manipulation that would be illegal in regulated markets most of us are familiar with, but there's nothing that can be done about it here. it's a free market, with all the pitfalls of one.

Yep. That's binance kiss of death for you

This. It's another user's first crypto thread. Get ready for 10x these once BTC hits 10k

This is just an indication to wait for LINK to appear on more exchanges.

"nothing can be done" doesn't mean that there aren't big things coming/partially established though that are looking for this explicitly. this market is currently not the most healthy around, it's got a lot of issues. on the previous topic though, it's also not that hard to use bots to your advantage. you own x coin, and want to get some more cheaper for z coin, so you set up some decent sized sells and bots dance around it and you buy off them instead of the ones that were further up the book. there's risk reward involved but it's basically a trade with that specific bot operator who is trying to accumulate z - which obviously a lot of people figure is bitcoin at the moment.

Correct. I'm not sure where your misunderstanding is or if you think I'm stating something obvious or redundant, because it clearly wasn't obvious to the OP.

The reason they and 99% of other coins have nearly identical charts is because Bitcoin's value was moving independently of shitcoins, so when bitcoin becomes more valuable - increased buying power - it can literally buy more of them. No conspiracy or coincidence, bots or otherwise, is behind it.

Because they're both worthless trash coins.

>No. Binance bots are a meme.
Yes I'm sure it's a person that sits there and manually puts up an offer to match you every single time someone trades.

Of course there are bots, but they don't drive the price down, that's just retarded. They can only trade around an average, otherwise they'd just be losing money.

>bot's don't drive the price down
Except their whole purpose is to make money, and that inevitably means selling more than buying.

Bots make money on the spread. All they do is increase liquidity and reduce opportunity for arbitrage. They can't sell more than buy because they'd run out of things to sell.

This guy gets it.

There are many different kinds of bots. Binance has been in hot water before for manipulating its own BNB coin into the ground. To the point where the CEO had to invoke plausible deniability.