Teeka Tiwari and Palm Beach Research Group

Teeka Tiwari and Palm Beach Research Group

Can someone red pill me on this? He is giving a webinar tonight on crypto. Is it a scam?

Other urls found in this thread:

teekatraining.com/video-3_erk862.html
twitter.com/CoinImperator/status/926171807505440768
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They aren't but they've gotten so much attention that they are getting dumped on.
We've seen it with the November issue and the leak of ZEN being their coin of choice. Went up before the issue was released to subscribers.

They must be aware of the attention they are getting and they are definitely going to take some info out of the results of tonight's event, too. They will have to change their approach in order to make sure subscribers stay subscribers.

Its basically the biggest pump and dump group there is. If he calls of coin it goes +100% easy.
So is it a scam? Yes and no.

So it's STORJ right?

>bagholder
Lol, sorry for your loss user

someone please put a turban on that shiny head of his

Storj is not fucking popular.

SNGLS is the coin he is gonna announce.
Buy the rumor sell the news

ITS FUCKING VRC HOLY FUCKING SHIT

this

Thanks. I got an email from Tim Syke's about the webinar. I signed up on 10/27 and I have received 17 emails from Teeka. And the webinar tonight is being referred to as "EMERGENCY Crypto Briefing TODAY!". I cut and pasted that line of text. It sounds so freaking over the top.

I unironically work for the same people that run Palm Beach
the webinar is basically a sales pitch. you wont get any relevant info in there. they will pitch you a very expensive subscription to the palm beach confidential newsletter. thats just how these niggas roll.

Thats fine Im going to buy it I dont care Ill buy ten of those pajeet money papers and I swear to go you bald bastard Teeka I will FUCK YOU TILL YOU LOVE ME FAGGOT

Also Teeka in a letter stated that Zen would be pumped for a week or 2 then dip once hype died down which would present the buying opportunity. Zen has dipped and thanks to Buttrex my zen for some fucking reason are unmovable or unsellable due to a bug or something

made me lol
if you tell him that on the webinar I think I should be there too just for the lulz

I can talk to his baldness on the webinar? I am signed up for it so

if its a live seminar and not just a recording you can usually drop comments in the chat box yeah
if a bunch of Veeky Forums autists are gonna be there I have to watch it lol

Link to stream

I might be autistic but I'm high functioning. I wont be shitting up the comment considering I want to buy his money PDF and share it with less fortunate autists precisely 30 seconds after my buys go through

teekatraining.com/video-3_erk862.html

they just sell self-help content, and you retards eat that shit up. if you do decide to buy a subscription, do it because the market has been stupid enough to react to the recommendations given there, not because it's good analysis (it's not)

This is the Tim Sykes of crypto. He’s going to try and sell you some scammy Internet class.

PND group for rich kids

yes it is probably storj

Does Tim Sykes own a piece of Palm Beach Research? I'm curious because he sent out several emails about this webinar and also referred to it as an "Emergency crypto briefing." What is so urgent?

I'm sure it is BAT or MYST

kek

fav within crypto could mean anything

Its either STORJ or XPR

Im pretty convinced it will be xrp or syscoin.

Funny to see how different people think.

Insiders already buying huge amounts of STORJ.

Nope coin was around 0,20 cents. Storj doesnt match.

volumes and shit matches.... apparently alot of people belive it is it

twitter.com/CoinImperator/status/926171807505440768

>under a dollar
>transcript says 20c
>will 1000x
>biggest hit of 2018
>popular among circles

his his top of the head looks fake

>twitter.com/CoinImperator/status/926171807505440768

Not on Bittrex, FAGGOT.

I wish. It's a coin he has already called for his subscribers in the past.

It's GNT

Is this the next evolutionary step of the Telegram Pajeet pump n dumpers?

So is there an exact time when the coin will be released? I want to be ready lol

It should be the PAY token lol