John Doe is ready for the future, but is user?

What the fuck.
Why are you doing this.
Why would u post this.
This thing is dead, investment is gone, never coming back.
This was a scam ico, with no backing.
Why would u do this.

What can i buy myself in 2years with 680k req?

That shit will be bigger than omg

Is this a Link thread of a Request thread?!

Some friends. (maybe a small island as well)

I mean two of the biggest banks on the world backing this wtf is wrong with people?

No one can think more than 2 weeks into the future. The same people will be trying to jump aboard at ATH and then start crying about it.

>> muh bigger than OMG
This shit is dead, nigga
How would it be bigger than OMG

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

obviously you don't have to explain it to a noob like me. But why do you think there gonna do this better than paypal. Do they have better margings? Do you think they'll get users? Why? And I know Ycombinator funded them but who else is backing them?

ing diba

ING are backing them, one of the biggest banks in the world. They offer a lot more than Paypal will be offering. I'd take a look at the Whitepaper if I were you but in terms of consumer use, they will offer far less in terms of fees than Paypal because the process will require less interaction with outside services as it can all take place through the blockchain. I honestly see no reason why they would struggle to get users. If the User Experience is good and it's relatively easy to integrate then they'll have no problem getting picked up by popular websites. It won't be Amazon to begin with but there's plenty of high traffic sites that would consider adding other payment options. I think their relationship with ING would potentially help with this as well due to the contacts they would have. Aside from the whole consumer side of things they're also interesting in the financial side of things such as inter-business payments, auditing etc which can all greatly benefit from being processed on the Blockchain. Again they might not start with billion dollar business but having connections in the industry would help them with piloting the network with businesses they already have a relationship with.

you have to use a fucking app to interact with a wannabe paypal that makes you buy some worthless shit token to use their service instead of taking a small % cut like paypal?

fucking D. O. A.

Another person that was clearly dropped on their head. Read their Whitepaper before you talk complete shit. An app won't be a requirement to use Request and they're trying to create something that offers everything Paypal cannot. And LOL small % cut, have you ever used Paypal?

Request will be the number 6 on the list and another one for YC combinator. Do you even understand the barriers Paypal is facing? Request got multiple use cases.

Missed the pic.

>dropped on the head
yeah, you're just emotionally attached to your shitcoin bags, and are happy to make up anything provided it gives you some mental satisfaction.

a middleman company like this is not going to become big in crypto, because crypto is designed to work around middlemen. you can hype it all you want to try and save your bags, but request is a perfect example of crypto's pets.com.

Ok I'm confused as fuck

how can you "request" and receive US dollars on the ethereum blockchain?

>Proof of concept : Request Core working with a Bitcoin Oracle

why would they need to interact with a "Bitcoin Oracle"?

I thought this project was just for requesting ETH

So you're saying that all DAPPS are pointless and don't belong in Crypto? Crypto is designed to be trustless so that people like Paypal can't game its users, charge ridiculous fees and freeze accounts whenever they feel like it. Request is a solution for a very real problem. You haven't provided any good arguments against the idea at all.

The project will allow you to request and pay in any Crypto. If you're requesting USD then you will receive USD, it won't be on the Blockchain but the transaction will be processed through the Blockchain.