Minor Figures in the Quran

I'll start:

Who exactly was Dhul-Qarnyn?

cyrus the great

Does Jesus count

megas alexandros

Read a theory about it being Alexander the great once and the author listed a bunch of pretty convincing reasons
I'll see if I can find it

This. Could be Alexander or Cyrus.

But why did the Quran make it so vague? Is it possible that he is neither and is simply a fictional character? Or maybe a great leader that we do not know of?

Was Alexander called Zulqarnain before the Quran?

Jesus is hardly a minor figure in it.

He didn't exist. It was a delusion of a sypheletic epileptic just like the rest of the Koran.

I've heard this theory. I don't remember hearing about Cyrus building any walls, which is the main problem I have with it.

Jesus is mentioned more than Muhammad in the Quran.

All edge aside, I'm just looking for that to which the book alludes.

Q predicted this

No you blithering fool,

Q *is* Dhul-Qarnyn! He's the one who shall erect the insurmountable data-wall against the "all seeing eye" of GOG (Globalist Occupied Government) and MAGOG (MAGyarian OGre) Soros. When they break this wall, it's the end of the world.

Have you been reading his posts or not? Facts bro, get woke.

What do mean by edge? Mohammed was a sypheletic epileptic. He used to tell people to touch a hideous tumor on his neck. He would roll around on the floor while frothing at the mouth while wearing his 9 year old wife's dresses. Oh yes, he was a dwarf.
The Quran says that this Dhul Qarnayn was seven hundred years old. Yeeeeah, right.
Sounds like the delusions of a madman to me.

It's called answering the question in the context of the book of whom he meant by Dhul-Qarnyn in general, irrespective of belief.

Put your bacon bits back in your pockets and answer the question.

So, you really believe that there was a guy 700 years old. Yeeeeah, what a loser.

K

Why do kafirfags always shoehorn the word sword when they chose the title for their books?

It gets them the most money by reaffirming the preconceived biases of the readers. Nobody reading that book is doing so to learn anything. They read it to validate their hate for Islam.

I would be more interested to know who are gog and magog.

That is a good question.

The only thing close in my mind to the story is the split Ferdowsi put in the Shahnameh between the Turanians from the north (a wall was built in the Caucasus against them, I believe), Iranians in the center, and Arabs from the south and east.

I also wonder if they carry any similarities with the Harut and Marut

No, it is because Mohammadens love warfare. As a matter of fact according to the koran it is the only way to get to paradise.
You are mentally ill.

bump

Alexander the Great
This was also noted in the hadith in which Alexander the great and al-Khidr had a meeting.