BTC now has support at $7000

>BTC now has support at $7000

It'll dip to $3000, don't worry

Shitcoiner detected

MOMMY MOMMY PLS MAKE IT DIE, IT WONT DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just take your losses and go in Buttcoin, user. You can't beat their game, just join them.

You do realize now is the time to buy alts, right?

some alts, most of them won't recover well from this, a lot of people hanging on have sold and won't bother coming back to a large percentage of shitcoins, they'll move on to the next hyped coin.

This was me with Dogecoin in 2013. Sold majority of heavy bags to Bitcoin, and set up a weekly buy on Coinbase FOR FUCKING 3 YEARS UNTIL I WAS IN THE BLACK.

Eat it and move on with your life

8k+ here we come

90%+ of my assets have always been in BTC, I never bought into the alt hype. And today is again one of those days when justice is served upon the shitcoin holders. Go, go, continue to run after those hypothetical 1000000000000% gains of this one special secret shitcoin, checking blockfolio 183 times a day.

Meanwhile, I'm sitting comfy in my BTC chair, throw some hundred $ at some shitcoin for the lulz from time to time, and enjoy watching my assets grow from the tiny seed they once where into the six digits range.

1B3bvxq82o4gDQdJpzf36kjzdZBzj9R5Yn

Can you guys send the smallest amount of bitcoins to my wallet?

I would like to start with bitcoins after I have lost a lot of money

Who is going to invest their tax returns in btc guys? It will become the world reserve crypto right?

I don't understand. it's supposed to fucking dip right?

When do I put in 1000 dollars?

should I buy low eth?

buy now idiot its going to 8-10k before mid november. literally free money and you're here asking questions

>he's not already sitting at 7 figures
>laughingGirls.jpg

You can't afford a btc
Buy chain link, about to moon

Yeah, I could sit on much much more, if I just had invested more or not gambled around in the beginning, wasting 20% of my assets. But what gives? I can't change any of that by being grumpy now. In contrast, I'm happy about my former self being smart / stupid enough to put some thousands into BTC, enabling my present self 10x+ gains.

GOO-GOO GAH-GAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ITS FUCKING DIPPING AND I BOUGHT $100 THIS MORNING WHAT THE FUCK NIGGERS

$ 6,966.05

Where do I buy link?

IM DOWN 3$ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I took my 50% losses and went in to Buttcoin 2 months ago. Now fully recovered. Thought for sure I was committing financial suicide.

At the landfill.

Cut your losses, user. I know it's painful, but you'll be glad when BTC goes to 10k and your former bags have dropped a further 20-30%. I just did this myself. Also, have some BCH as a hedge which is paying off.

>btc goes to a new ATH
>alts go down immediately

>btc dips $200/$300
>alts stay the same

>btc goes back to previous ATH
>alts go down again

HOLY FUCK HOW IS THAT SHIT ALLOWED
SOMEONE FIX THIS SHIT RIGHT FUCKING NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

which alts will recover? eth?

As soon as btc dips a little, i'm dumping all my shitcoins into btc and never look back
Fuck neo, fuck omg, fuck xrp, fuck xmr, MOTHERFUCK LINK, FUCK ALTS REEEEEEE

sent :)

Were any of you guys involved in the dot-com bubble or the housing bubble?

Were things anything like this level of retarded? Like who on earth are these people buying at this level? Are they the same people who bought a house on a sink-hole swamp in Florida on a 100% mortgage in 2007.

You could hold a gun to my dog's head and I wouldn't think of buying BTC.