GDAX getting into tokens market?

I can see how OMG is gonna be 30K% now like the web bot said.

blog.gdax.com/gdax-digital-asset-framework-c875988acce8

So what are the first ones listed going to be? Link is obviously out.

bullish for ethereum right?

OMG, ZRX, Augur, Vertcoin

Would be lit if I could directly sell my OMG to USD.

>So what are the first ones listed going to be?

Question of all questions. How do fuck do we find out. Also - when?

no, LINK is obviously they reason why they're expanding to tokens in the first place

Not particularly OMG just yet. Maybe in the future.
See point:

"Prototype There is a working alpha or beta product on a testnet or mainnet.
"

probably have to be top teir tokens first hence why OMG ought to be in there if Vitalik is on the team as well as Poon

Pretty bullish. Getting listed on GDAX is pretty close to being listed on Coinbase.

This makes me extremely bullish for ETH tokens. This will lead to 20X for any given token added except things like OMG.

bullish for ethereum at least

If we go by the marketcap to gauge notoriety...it could mean Cripple (oh no...)...Neo maybe? Monero?

Probably No ripple. Cannot be centrally controlled but I don't know what their definition of that means.

We need a timeline.

I've never used GDAX, is it like a smaller coinbase where you can trade fiat directly for Crypto? What do they even list so far?

Btc ETH ltc
No fees

gdax is coinbase with no fees

I have no idea why do they do it that way, but it works out for them

Dash
Neo (they will keep your gas)
Monero
And.... wait for it..... Ark.
Don't ask questions how I know this.

I wish someone had told me this earlier jesus christ. I just spent a fuckload on Coinbase yesterday.

Do they only accept USD or will they accept any fiat from anywhere?

GDAX Framework is designed around future SEC regulation. I can assure you, Most of your Alt Coins you use for scamming will not be there. Bitcoin and forks thereof will, along with Eth and Ripple.

Don't listen to this user. They'll be listing LINK, XRP, FUN, and VTC. Don't ask questions how I know this.

Their credit card purchases are 4% I believe. That's a shit ton of easy money because normal people buy a shit ton on CC.

I think that probably means no erc20 tokens.

However, since OMG is going on its own blockchain along with its powerhouse team, it has a very high chance of getting on there. After that, the possibilities are endless...

>omg
>on anything
How's the train to 5$ working for you bud?

>Don't ask questions how I know this.

Oh I know....

Lol it's not my whole portfolio, it has a bright future, and it's guaranteed I'm richer than you.

There is literally nothing that intrinsically makes ERC20 tokens securities. I'm bullish for OMG in the long run but don't say retarded things.

Have fun with those bags bought in at 9-12 friend.

Are you fucking stupid
If the SEC says their securities, then that's all that matters
I'm sorry your shitcoins will no go anywhere
Lol nice inspect element so fucking obvious. No one is retarded enough to leave that much in an exchange.

Damn this thread is reminding of how low IQ Veeky Forums users are.
Literally incapable of using common sense or basic reasoning.
That's why you'll all stay poor hahahaha

>ARK RPC recently released

It's actually only about 195K worth at the time of purchase and it's a fairly old pic. Been pulling out btc into fiat every week through bank transfer. Only have about 16 btc left in GDAX for the 16th.

The SEC didn't say they were securities. They specified that some of them were. Have you even heard of the Howey test?

where the tokens are have absolutely nothing to do with the criteria for securities. most new tokens simply won't bother building their own blockchain because most people just won't run them.